chapter 1

저를 머물게 Stay with Me [Hunhan Oneshot]

"Luhan hyung..." 

Sehun woke up and see Luhan beside him, sleeping soundly. He smiled when he looked at Luhan's cute face. Aww, he's too cute when he is sleeping. Sehun didn't meant to bother him. He looked at the clock. 5.40 am. He pulled the blanket to cover Luhan's body. Luhan must be very cold. Plus, it is raining outside. But when he is with Luhan, he feels the warm. He doesn't care about the rain. He loves Luhan like his own brother. He loves Luhan a lot, and he can't word it. He is too loyal at Luhan. He can't imagine how his life if he was not saved my Mr Xi and Mrs Xi. He must be die coldly outside. He was very grateful he can continue his life and meet that Xi Luhan. He doesn't care if he is cold when he doesn't covered his body with the blanket. He care about Luhan first. He doesn't want to lose Luhan. Sehun stared at Luhan. Then, he kissed Luhan's forehead before he closed his eyes. In his mind, he keep thinking about Luhan. For him, his life is like a blind man without Luhan. And he hope not to lose Luhan. Forever. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sehun-ah... wakie~ wakie~~" Luhan shaked Sehun's body. Pity. He must be very tired. Sehun opened his eyes slowly. He can see the sun is smiling through the window. When he ogle to the clock, he can see that it is 12pm. It is in the noon but he doesn't rush. It is not a school day. 

"Hyung..." Sehun whined. His finger played Luhan's hair swiftly. Luhan giggled. Sehun looks like a cute puppy. Puppy and deer. Puppy and deer. Does it match? Ah, Luhan doesn't care about that. Sehun is his brother and he is Sehun's brother. Sehun's face looks a little similar with his face. 

"I am taking a bath." Luhan said.

"I want to shower with you too~~" Sehun pampered.

Luhan rolled his eyes. "Nonsense." he murmured. Sehun was very very very surprised until he can't word it! Why Luhan is very cold today?He never be like this before! Sehun feel like crying. They ever showered together before but why today Luhan is very cold? But he was pampering Sehun just now! Luhan went to bathroom, leaving Sehun alone on the bed. Sehun cried as much as he wants. Luhan hyung!!!!!! Am I losing you now? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luhan, Sehun. You have a new brother now!" Mrs Xi grinned. Sehun was startled. He was busy thinking about Luhan's mood. Mr Xi is still outside. Luhan then sat beside Mrs Xi. Sehun was very sad. Why Luhan won't sit beside him? 

"It's a great news to hear, mom." Luhan smiled at Mrs Xi. Sehun was feeling like being crushed by a heavy rock. He wants to cry. So, Luhan knew that he will have a new brother before? And he is going to throw Sehun away from his heart? 

"Sehun, don't you feel happy?" Mrs Xi asked. 

"I feel-" 

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Zhang Yi Xing! You may call me Lay~~" Suddenly, a guy came in. Sehun feels jealous when he sees Lay's face. Luhan is smiling at Lay, adding more jealous in his heart! If he can run to his room and cry, he would do. He doesn't want to see Lay's face. 

"Woah!! Lay, you look so cold!!" Luhan praised.

Sehun was shocked. Why, hyung, why?! "Excuse me. I'm going to the toilet." he said to Mr and Mrs Xi before he went upstairs. As he locked himself in the toilet, he cried as much as he wants. Today, he cried a lot. It's like the rain. Yes, he lost Xi Luhan. He can see that Luhan likes Lay more than Luhan likes him. He cried until he fell asleep in the toilet. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where is Sehun?" Mrs Xi asked. She was very worried. Sehun has been in the toilet for hours. What if he die inside? 

"What do I care about him?" Luhan said coldly. His mood was spoiled when he heard Sehun's name. 

"Luhan!! You can't say like that at Sehun!! He is your brother!!" Mrs Xi scolded. Luhan sighed. Lay just watched the 'drama' infront him. Inside the toilet, Sehun was waking up when he heard the voice. He can hear what Luhan said just now. His tears dropped once again. Why, Luhan hyung? Why you loves Lay hyung more than me? 

"BROTHER?? He is just ADOPTED."

Hearing at Luhan's voice, Sehun cried again and again. Then, he wiped his tears with his shirt before he opened the door. He can see Mrs Xi, Luhan and Lay. "I'm sorry..." he apologized. Luhan looked at him full of hatred. Sehun quickly went to somewhere else. 

"Did he heard that?" Mrs Xi was very worry. 

"Who cares?"Luhan rolled his eyes. 

Mrs Xi felt guilty. She can see that Sehun's eyes were red. He must be crying inside. And of course because of Luhan. She walk after Sehun because she want to talk with Sehun but it's too late. Sehun locked himself in his room already.