The Punch-er

Mafia Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byunnie's POV

The scene was so tense... I'm quite surprised that the other oppas arent here. I sat there awkwardly along with two boys more like men beside me. On my right was Zico oppa who is now wiping the blood of his nose. And on the right is ... Kyungsoo Oppa.

 

{FLASHBACK}

I turned around and to my surprise i saw a familiar figure behind me. I looked to my right and saw Zico covering in pain. "OPPA!" i shouted when i saw blood coming out from his nose. "Why did you do that for?!" i shouted at Kyungsoo who stood there dumbfounded. 

"He made you cry" Kyungsoo replied. "No he did--- well yeah he did but punching isnt gonna help to solve the problem... oh my god.. Jiho are you okay?" I panic-ed. Zico looked at me and looked at Kyungsoo than back to me. *BASTARD* he thought to himself. "Jiho are you okay? oh my god... Here some tissue wipe the blood off please you know i hate seeing blood." i said as i handed some tissues. Aish this is going to be a long talk...

{END FLASHBACK}

I turned to Kyungsoo and looked at him directly in the eye with a stern face. "I'm sorry.. for punching you.. i thought you hurted her" Kyungsoo mumbled. I shot him a smiled and looked at Zico Oppa. I faked a cough. "It's alright. Besides who are you to punch me honestly. It's not like your her husband.." Zico scoffed. I shot Zico my 'WHAT-THE-HECK' face. I stepped on his foot. He hissed in pain and gave me a glare. I looked at him with my famous face. "okay... sorry..." he mumbled as he rised both his hands up admiting defeat.

I let out a smile at both of them. "Good now please shake it off!" i said as i crossed my arms. Both of them looked at each other with angry expressions.

*This jerk who does he think he is? if he's her fiancee i'm definately taking her away from him... besides he looks familiar.. anyway how does she know this guy* Zico thought to himself.

*What a bastard. How could she still be okay after he broke her heart... I dont know why but i have the sudden urge to help her.. i dont trust this dude.* Kyungsoo thought to himself.

"YAHH shake your hands now! we dont have much time!" i half yelled. Both of them turned to me and gave me weak smiles. They shook their hands. I looked at those hands and it was like a handshake battle or anything. They were holding onto each other too hard. "Yah i said shake not fight!" i shouted. Both of them let go and i swear both of them winced in pain as i turned behind to get my bag on the bench. "Good.. now can we go?" i turned. 

Suddenly i felt someone tapping me from behind. I turned and saw Kyungsoo. "Can we talk?" he asked me. Zico came beside me as he swung his hands on my shoulders while smirking. Kyungsoo noticed it and glared at him. "Like in private.." he said away. Zico was about to disaprove until i cut him. "It's fine oppa.. he's just a friend..." i glared at Zico. "But" "No buts.." i said as i dragge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter