BUSTED! or not?

Mafia Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byunnie's POV

"Kim Byun Ni!" someone shouted. Both me and HanBin froze. I turned around and to my surprise it was none other than the lovely kitty, Ukwon. "Oppa" i muttered as i nervously smiled at him. Ukwon walked towards me. "We were all looking all over for you.. where did you go?" he hugged me. "It's nothing.. I'm fine, you guys should continue shopping.. i'll be at the library with my friend." i pulled away from his embrace. He nodded and smiled at me. He then looked at HanBin. "And who are you?" he asked him. "I'm byunnie's fi--" "He's my friend from school oppa.. why look at the time.. i guess the others are waiting for us.. well got to go now oppa!" i said as i dragged the dumbfounded HanBin away from Ukwon.

PHEWW Luck was on my side. I thought it would be Zico or worst JIYONG OPPA! But luckily it was only Ukwon who caught us, that oppa.. he wouldnt hurt a fly. Besides he looks like a kitten for godsakes!

When we arrived at the library we met up with the other boys. "Hey where did you guys go? we were waiting for you.. the books here are quite... boring" Taehyun said. "Hey it's interesting to me.. here come with me.." i dragged him to my favourite section of the library that no one even dared to go. I them heard Taehyun chuckled a bit. I turned back and saw the others chuckled too well except for HanBin who just smiled. "Hey Byunnie!" one of the worker that knows me came near me. "It's been a long time.. i really missed reading with you.." he said. YES ITS A 'HE'!

"Oh Zelo.. yeah i've been a bit busy lately with school and stuff how is Ahjumma?" i stopped. "She's fine and all.. she really missed you.. well me too..." he smiled shyly. "So how's life? oh and how's your girlfriend?" i asked. "Well life's been a bit better but somehow going downhill knowing we havent been seeing each other for the past one year!" he said. "Hahaha like i've said i've been busy and all.. yah you havent answer my question tho.." i pouted. "Oh yeah.. calm down will you we have all the time in the world to talk! Girlfriend? Byunnie havent you still notice you're the only one in my heart?" he teased me as he putted his palm on his chest acting dramaticaly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter