Story Telling

My Vampire and My Slayer

Byunghee told them about almost everything about Jenny - that she was the vampire they met and that her real name was Sunny Walter.                and Kris also told him about John Walter. Then started to think that Sunny and John might be siblings - which is true.

 

"Those blood-ers are becoming tourists now," Kris said lamely. He has this aversion for vampires. Because of that Byunghee and                held their tongues about romance with vampires.

 

"Well, so much with vampires," Byunghee stood up. "Kris you should go home, and you (referring to            ) ...sleep. We still have school tomorrow."

 

"Okay," Kris began to reach for the window handle. "Good Night," then he was out.

 

                   layed on her bed. "Aren't you leaving brother?"

 

"Not yet, I still need to tell you something.

 

And so, he did it on purpose, she thought. Kris is uncomfortable with vampires anyway and it wouldn't do good for him.

 

"Okay, what was it?"

 

"Wait." Byunghee looked out the window to make sure that Kris has left. "Clear."

 

"Little sister, well...I...fell inlove with Sunny."

 

"Really! That's great!"

 

"Aren't you mad or opposed to it?" he asked surprised.

 

"No. You look good together. And I...I'm inlove with her brother," she confessed.

 

"Whaaat?! When?"

 

"When we first met them. Do you still remember the time when we disappeared? Kai brought me somewhere and I got to know him."

 

"I see. Does he know you like him? And does he feel the same?"

 

"Yes he does. How about you and Sunny?"

 

"Yes, she knows and she does feel the same."

 

Both of them felt awkward for a moment there, telling each other about the people they fancy. It felt good for them though, to share news and talk like siblings. (lol!) ^^, 

 

However, she still didn't tell them about the palpitations and the time when everything stopped except for Kai. Kris has to be there when she says it. He's important to her too. 

 

But someone's heart is torn apart right now. He felt betrayed somehow. Kris heard everything they talked about. What's going to happen next?