Breathe Easy

My Vampire and My Slayer

It was painful, so painful. He didn't mean to eavesdrop but he heard everything. Curse this but he felt that               was keeping something from him. So he stayed not far from their house hoping to know more - and he did. Kris didn't know why but he can see and hear them even from a distance, he can feel               's presence a few miles away and he can smell her scent. He was surprised of how strong he was the moment he hit that vampire who was choking           . He has sharp senses but they're sharper when it comes to her - the one he loves.  He felt abnormal about himself. Humans don't have those abilities but he feels so human. I wish could just have a heart of stone right now.

 

Darn it! But he wasn't able to know what happened when Kai kidnapped her. He jumped up to a nearby tree and got lost of the coldness of the night. But he didn't feel cold to the bone. He never felt cold physically. It's just the emotions taking him over. So heavy. I'm so broken and betrayed. But she's still the one he loves...all this time, since they were young. 

 

"God, what should I do? She's inlove with somebody else," he asked struggling to breathe. It's like there's no air around. Cruel to the eye, I see the way he makes you smile. -Blue

 

He should be mad at her. He was waiting for that feeling but it didn't come. He cant get mad at her. He felt broken and defeated.

I'll still love you           -ah. I'll still protect you. 

 

Out came a howl from somewhere. The sound he heard was sad. That wolf might have felt the same way as him. Come to think of it, fewer wolves have been seen around lately and the hunting has caused it. He remembered seeing one before in the woods when he was running like crazy. It was unusually large but not fierce. It had this silvery white color with light blue eyes. For a moment there, he felt calm when he met that wolf. He expected to be scared as hell but he didn't feel that way. 

 

I might be a wolf, eh? What a crazy idea. Wolf shape shifters were just legends to start with. And he would've been able to transform into one a long time ago if it were so. Then he heard a snap from the woods. 

 

Kris started to run to where the sound was. It's like he was a kid again. He ran to the top of his lungs, never running out of breath. He was about to jump to the other end of the cliff when...