4

WHY THE HELL WOULD I BE A SASAENG!?(도대체, 난 팬이 아니에!)

Chapter 4: YOU~        


 "I brought you a souvenir from America!" My Oppa said gleefully. It was a small miniature Statue Of Liberty. I hugged my oppa with glee "Thank you!" I gave him a bear hug.

      This made my day a very good one, not a great one because of the incident with the person that thought I stole their phone. I went to sleep; hoping the next day will be a better one.

    I woke up the next morning finding a note on the fridge, it said: 

 

 Ha Na,

      I will be back tonight. I have an important meeting to go to. Stay safe; don’t burn anything down

Love,

Your Oppa.

 

 

        I smirk *OH Oppa!* I headed to the Bubbletea Shop. I enter the shop feeling the cold air. I hate being cold, for any reason. No customer came in the shop, so I start to daydream; daydreaming about my encounter with those handsome guys I coincidentally met a few days ago. 

 

*Kris from EXO, Luhan and Sehun from EXO, and that dude... Why am I meeting the members of a boy band!? Like, every fan girl would die to meet their idols. But Why me!? Am I special!? NO. I AM NOT. All of them are so handsome. That dude looked like Kai from EXO... Could It Be!?*

 

        I turn to your phone and searched up a picture of EXO's Kai. The bubbletea shop had Wi-Fi; I got to use it for free without any payment. I gasped on what I found: It WAS EXO's Kai. 

 

*OMG. WHY THE HELL IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME!?* 

 

            Lunch break came; I decide to buy something for my Oppa. Maybe a nice hat; My Oppa loves hats anything that has to do with style and swag.

 

HE WANTS IT.

             I went into a hat store; the store had selves filled with hats. Every color; every design they have it. It was also my Oppa's favourite store in all of Seoul. 

 

*Of Course* 

 

        But something caught my attention, A tall almost gigantic boy was standing in the left-hand corner of the store.

He looked like this:

large.jpg

*Damn. That dude is so tall. Even taller than the one that came out of the car the other day-EXO's Kris- Or are they the same height? Why do I care!? It’s not like we know each other.*

 

          I head to the same corner as him because that was the corner where my Oppa always picked his hats. As I head to the corner, the tall guy started to look at me suspiciously. 

 

*This dude is a creeper. Stop staring at me!*

 

 He smiled and showed his white perfect teeth. 

 

*What the hell!? Why are you smiling!? Do I Know You?? Just Ignore. JUST IGNORE IT HA NA.*

 

          There was one hat that I knew Oppa would like, it had a picture of a mustache and said "I MUST'ACHE YOU A QUESTION." I chuckled quietly. I didn't realize the huge man was staring at me weirdly. 

 

*Ha Na, take the hat then go and FORGET about this.*

 

           I grab the hat, but I realize the man grabbed it the same time as me. I tugged on the hat but he wouldn't let go. The man's eyes widen as he said "What do you think you're doing!?” I couldn't find your words. 

 

*What Now!?*

 

          I replied back with "I chose this hat first!” The guy smirked, "I'm sorry Miss, but I believed I got this one." His voice was really deep. 

 

*What kind of gentlemen is this!? Doesn't he have any manners!?*

 

           This time I smirked and started tugging harder. The guy now had a face full of determination to get that hat; I wanted the hat as badly as he did. "Let go! I need it!" he said. I stuck my tongue out immaturely "I Need It more!" I said slightly raising your voice. 

 

*DUDE. Just Give me the DAMN Hat, then you thought of an idea* 

           "Hey! Look! There’s a spider on your head!" I said to him, the man started screaming loud. I had enough time to run to the counter and pay for it. When I finally reached the exit door, I stuck my tongue out playfully at the tall boy. The tall boy turned red. 

 

*Is he embarrassed or angry?? Whatever*

 

Chanyeol's POV

 

          That was my hat!!! Does this girl know who I am!? Of course I AM AN IDOL. What If She's a Sasaeng!? Damn. They're everywhere! I should tell my noona so she can protect me. She's pretty though...Way to pretty. Did she have plastic surgery?

 

         Why isn't she giving the hat!? IT'S MY HAT! I just love the graphics "I MUST'ACHE You a QUESTION!" AHAHAHAHHA! I am so stupid I actually thought there was a spider on my head.

 

        Am I blushing!? GOSH. I hope we don't meet again. Finally! I have a story for story night! I could tell the EXO members!

 

         OMG. IT’S HER AGAIN!!! Luckily my noona's here! OUCH! Why are you blaming me Noona!? She's the sasaeng! As If she doesn't know who I am (face palm) She must be one of those spy’s.


 

 After my shift at the bubbletea shop I see my Oppa coming in. 

*Why is Oppa here!? How does he know I have a job!? Of course Oppa knows everything*

 

          "Well, Aren't you going to greet me?" Said Oppa. I greeted him "Anneyeonghaseyo! Ajusshi!" I joke. My Oppa playfully smacked me "Ow! What was that for!?" I tell him, "Calling me an Ajusshi!" Oppa chuckles. I notice a girl was standing behind my Oppa. She was very pretty, she was dressed very formally.

She looks like this: 

579338_639591132722182_1761708196_n.jpg

*this is weird. Oppa never goes for the normal ones... Well he likes cute, and sassy girls not formal and tall.*

 

 My Oppa introduced her

"Ha Na This is my old friend of mine:

Park Yu Ra." 

 

*Waaiit. Isn't she that reporter on TV?*

 

 "Anneyeonghaseyo!" She was formal and polite. 

*This is WIERD Oppa doesn't like this type of girl.* 

 

       My Oppa and Park Yu Ra sat down. As usual I had to serve them just because Oppa was there. While I was making the bubbletea, a man came into the shop but I was too busy to mind it.

 

"NOOONA!!!!" A low voice said, "Ohh! Chanyeol-Ah! What are you doing here?" Park Yu Ra said.

 

          I could hear their conversation loud and clearly. "Noona! I need to tell you what happened today!” I serve the bubbletea and I realize that Park Chanyeol was the same guy that was fighting for the hat. And he was right in front of me.

 

         "YOU!" We both yelled at the same time. "Have you guys met?" said Park Yu Ra, we both shook our heads and quickly denied it. This made Oppa and Park Yu Ra laugh. 

 

*Why are they laughing!?* 

 

             Oppa asked me to sit down with all of them, I tried to refused but as usual I was forced by my Oppa. "You stole my hat!" the guy said, "No I didn't I bought that hat!" I fought back. "Were you following me today?? Hmm?? Are you a Sasaeng??" The dude questioned. 

 

*Why does everyone think that!?

 

       "NO. I don't even know your name!”, "Well F-Y-I I'm Chanyeol from EXO *sarcastically* Chanyeol responds. “What!?" Your jaw dropped,

 

*this can't be "Chanyeol" from "EXO"*

 

          Suddenly Park Yu Ra grabs Chanyeol's ears and squeezes them. “Park Chan Yeol! I've had enough of this non-sense! Don't you have any manners!? Show some respect BOY! She's a girl!" she said. 

 

*WOW. I kind of like his sister!*

 

         "Noona!! OUUUCH!!! You're hurting me!!!" Chanyeol screamed. I almost chuckled. Yu Ra apologizes for what Chanyeol has done; I grinned politely and said "Apology Accepted". As the Park Siblings walk out the door with Chanyeol still complaining. Me and my Oppa went home. 

 

*So far I've met 6 EXO Members!? OH Whatever! I don't really care anyways!* *Do I really look that crazy to be a Sasaeng??*


Sorry, I haven't updated for so longggg

TT____TT

I hope you like this chapter ^.^

 

Edited: July 2014