3

WHY THE HELL WOULD I BE A SASAENG!?(도대체, 난 팬이 아니에!)

    Chapter 3: I GOT HIRED!!   


"UGGG ANOTHER BAD HAIR DAY!" I whined.

*EWWWW. IS THIS REALLY ME!? WHY SO SUDDEN!?*

Since all my clothes were in the laundry, I borrowed your Oppa's old clothing.

*He won't mind if I wear some of his stuff*

 

It look baggy but still stylish. A few weeks ago, I applied for a job at the local bubble tea shop; I figured that I didn't want to stay at home and do nothing. Plus you can earn some extra money and save up.

 

          A phone call came in this morning so sudden, Good news: I got hired. Bad news: my first shift was is in a few hours.

*Ottoke!?*

 

That's why my hair was a mess. I  head to the Bubbletea shop. When I was young my whole family would go out and celebrate by drinking  bubbletea. I entered the shop.

 

*I love the smell of this cafe. I know that's a little bit unusual but the shop smells like tropical pearls and-Of Course- Bubbletea.*

 

          This shop also happened to be Seoul's Best Boba Bubbletea.

*I Agree*

 

The manager approached me; "You must be Lee Ha Na! Nice to finally meet you!" He greeted you. I bow 90 degrees “Nice to meet you too." I said formally. The manager quickly showed me how to work the machines and how to make bubbletea. I quickly got the hang of it and soon memorized all the ingredients and steps. Within a few hours I got working. My shift was from 9:00 Am to 6:00 PM.

 

*that’s a long shift, but I get a lunch break for like 2 hours. It's Fair*

 

            It was finally my lunch break, I took off my apron and headed to the mall. SM was right beside the mall; this was difficult for me because I have to cross a sea of EXO fans.

 

*Mostly Sasaengs*

 

It can also be dangerous cause some of these people are so violent. Referring to what I heard in the news of people get slapped for NO reason. I pity those kinds of fans. I finally get to the mall. Someone tall, good-looking, and smiling dropped their phone. He looks like this: 

tumblr_m57dgrwR8F1rvxkk9o1_500.gif

               I went to pick it up and give it back to the owner. I started to follow him; he turns around. "YAH!!!" He yells at me in public, "Um. You-" he interrupted you. "WHO GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO STEAL MY PHONE!?" he yells.

 

*What!? He thinks I stole his phone!? WHO THE HELL IS THIS PERSON!? HOW DARE HE ACCUSE ME PLEASE DON'T LET ME GO TO JAIL*

 

I just wanted-" he interrupted again. "YOU WANTED TO GET MY CONTACTS?" He said, "What!? HELL NO!" I exclaimed. “YOU JUST DROPPED YOUR PHONE!" I scream.

 

               "OH. As if" he said with suspicion. I give him his phone and I stomp out of the building.

 

*WHY AM I ALWAYS BEING ACCUSED OF SOMETHING I'M NOT!? I’M SO SICK OF THIS. I'M JUST LUCKY I DIDN'T GO TO JAIL THIS TIME*

 

I sign with relief;  I'm still angry at that specific person.

Kai's POV 

 

                Where the hell is my phone!? I'm dead. And I just got that phone a few weeks ago! DAMN IT! Wait. Is someone following me or what?

*Turns Around*

She's so Kyeopta.

 

WHY DOES THIS GIRL HAVE MY PHONE!? WHY IS SHE FOLLOWING ME!!??

 I think she's older than me.

 

             OMG SHE'S A NOONA. WAIT NO SHE'S A SASAENG. GET AWAY FROM ME. SCREW ALL OF YOU.

 

Plus she wanted to know all my contacts. Are sasaengs crazy or what!? I don't think we'll meet again unless she really is a SASAENG. MAN! I SAY SASAENG TOO MANY TIMES.

 

JUST FORGET IT KAI, IT WON’T HAPPEN AGAIN.

 


 

               I came to the shop and continued my shift. That "incident" ruined my whole day. The shop was about to close in 10 minutes; Two boys that look alike but had different hairstyles came in.

*Are they twins are something!? I really can't tell. It's probably just my imagination. At the same time; they both look familiar.*

 They Look like This:

tumblr_m60cmhSymM1ql6f54o2_500.png

             I  went to their table and I heard them talking. "Did you hear what happened to Kai today?", "He was so pissed off" the other one said. "Well we can’t blame him; I hate sasaengs too." I appear to the two boys. "Erm Welcome to the Boba Bubble Tea Shop..." I said awkwardly. Both boys look at me; Then at each other. "Can I Take Your Order" I said shyly. Being shy and awkward was always my thing; I'd hate to admit it but it's true.

 

 

              "Hi! My Name Is Sehun." The boy said.

*Wait. Sehun? Isn't that an EXO member?*

 

The other boy quickly smacked Sehun's head.

 

"YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSE TO TELL HER THAT."

 

Sehun rubbed his head "One Taro and Choco Bubble tea please?” I fake smiled "Alright Sir!" I said.

 

*It is Sehun from EXO! My friends are going to freak! I should take a picture; not that I'm a fan or something but to my friends jelly!* *If that's Sehun then the other must be......Lu-.. What's his name again? Luhan?? I think so.*

 

I took out your phone and snapped a picture at the two boys. Then I realize that the two boys were staring at me; my face flushed with embarrassment.

 

 

              I finished making the bubbletea; I went to their table "Here ya go!" I said. I tried to avoid having a conversation with them; for reasons that might get me fired from my first job ever. "Um Miss? Can we talk to you?" He said.

 

"Okay" I responded nervously. Sehun was smiling at me widely

 

"You look like a NOONA; therefore I shall call you NOONA." He said happily.

 

"Um Thanks?”, "That wasn't a compliment; that means you're old" the other one blurted out. "I'm twenty" You said,

"SEE! SHE IS A NOONA!!" Sehun excitedly said. With that Sehun gets smacked by the guy right beside him.

 

 

             *These two are WIERD.*

 

"As you probably know I'm Luhan. And why are you taking photos of us??" He asked me. My face was red as a strawberry.

*OTTOKE!? I DONT WANT THEM TO THINK IM BAD. *

 

"Um, I wanted to show my friends-”, "Delete it now; you don't want to go to jail do you?" Sehun smacks LUHAN'S head. "OWW!! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR SEHUN!?" He yells.

 

Sehun responded with "You're being mean to my NOONA!"

 

*Awww. That is so cute. Sehun’s standing up for me*

 

           "Don't worry, I'll just going to show my friends then I'll delete it for good. Arasso?” Luhan chuckled "They all say that." Luhan said. I realized it was 6:00 pm and you had to go. "I Promise. I have to go! Enjoy your bubbletea! You can pay over there in the counter. Have A Nice Day!" I smiled.

*That was close! Phew! I thought they thought I was another

crazed fan. At least my day wasn't all that bad.*

 

Sehun's POV:

 

SHE'S PRETTY.

WHERE'S MY BUBBLETEA.

LUHAN HYUNG WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR!? STOP SMACKING ME.

She is now officially my NOONA. I can't wait till Chen meets her. Perfect Wife for Chen. Wait. WHAT IF SHE'S A SASAENG!? OMG. They follow our every move!! She doesn't look like a SASAENG. Still She's my NEW NOONA.

 

Luhan's POV:

 

She's kind of shy and awkward. I hope she wasn't eavesdropping too. But I saw here take a picture of me and Sehun. SHE MUST BE A SASAENG; After all they're everywhere. I'm not joking; everywhere. It's a good thing Sehun didn't invite her to our dorm or were doomed. Even worse we'll get punished by Kris, Suho, and Manager Hyung. You don't want that to happen.

 


 

             I entered my home; a surprise was standing right in front of me.

*OMGASH. OPPA'S HERE!!! OMO!!!*

"OPPA!!! I yelled with joy. My Oppa hugged me. "How was America?" I continued. "It's Awesome. Someday if you want to I'll take you there for a vacation. He said. “I would love too." I said all giggly. You spent the evening catching up with your Oppa. 

 


Hey Guys! Sorry for waiting that long.

ForeverEXOtic originatly wrote this chapter on her IPad But he IPad got reset.

So All of her data including the next chapter got erased.

So My co-author basically told me the plot to the story and I had to rewrite it.

I was also HIATUS TT_____TT I hate it. Anyways I hope you like this chapter! 

 

 

 KoreanDramaAddict514

                        Edited: July 2014