9

WHY THE HELL WOULD I BE A SASAENG!?(도대체, 난 팬이 아니에!)
In EXO's Dorm Part 2!

“F-Y-I... I AM NOT A SASAENG."

I fiercely said

*Damn, I really need to get out of this.*

 

    Xiumin, Chen, Lay entered the situation. "What the hell is SHE doing here??" One of them asked; I wasn't sure who it was. "Dude. Is she the once who bumped into us while we were racing in the Han River?? They murmur.

 

       My fists became round and hard, my eyes became red full of anger. "I'm going to leave now. Where's the dude that owns the wallet with no money in it?" I said. "Suho." Everyone said; Suho came entering the room in his boxers.

 

     "What the hell is happening here!? I was sleeping! Then I heard yelling." He said irritated. Everyone started to laugh except me. Suho quickly realized he was wearing is boxers with money signs all over them. He turned red and started running straight to one of the rooms. A few minutes later he came running in, "Sorry? And WHY IS SHE HERE!?" He stated.

 

Tears started to form in my eyes but I had no choice but to hold it in. “Here’s your wallet Joon Myun." I threw him the wallet. He stared at me "How did you get my wallet!?" Suho said. "Stop accusing me of being a SASAENG it really needs to stop like RIGHT NOW. I said in an angry tone.

 

“I’m telling you! She isn't! SHE IS MY NOOONA AND YOU SHALL RESPECT HER." Sehun butted in. "Then explain how all 12 of us met her. Isn't it obvious though?" Kris said. "Sit down NOONA let's have some tea" Sehun comforted me. I looked around

 

*this is one big fat dorm; Fit for 11 dummies and a Sehun.*

 

      "NOONA! How did you find us??" Sehun questioned. 11 of the EXO members were staring at me and Sehun awkwardly. "I saw the address in Suho's wallet." I muttered. "I'm sorry we didn't give you a good welcoming to our home." BaekHyun stood up and gave me a hug.

 

*Um. What the hell is this guy doing!? Did I tell him to hug me!?*

 

     I squirmed in Baekhyun's embrace. Because of this everyone was shocked. "YAY!!!!! Baekhyun Hyung and Noona are getting along!!" Sehun cried out with joy. With this Chanyeol stood up and introduced him and asked me. "What is your name?”

 

*WHY ARE THEY BEING SO FRIENDLY!?* *THIS IS SO NOT TRUE. IM HALLUCINATING*

 

     "Lee Ha Na." I muttered. Everyone smirked. "Did you know your name means one?" Suho questioned.

 

*WHY WOULDN'T I KNOW MY OWN NAME!? WHAT AM I!? STUPID!? Gosh...*

 

I nod in despair. "Don't you get it? You really don't know who we are?" One blurted out. "WAEYO!!??" I yelled. Everyone said this: "WE ARE ONE (emphasis) WE ARE EXO!" All in sync.

 

*I have never heard that ever in my life.*

 

     "So??" I responded. A moment of awkward silence came into the situation. Sehun offered me a tour with him around the dorm. No matter how much I resisted I was still dragged in.

Not that I hated to be dragged in; I was lazy that day. In EXO's dorm everything was a mess. Food was everywhere; the place was a disaster.

 

*They need a maid here...it’s way too disgusting*

 

       Sehun told me everything that happens in the dorm; I laughed when Sehun told me everyone runs around with only underwear on. I guess everyone was embarrassed to hear that; they all were flustered. I saw Chanyeol playing the guitar to an American music and I started to sing along.

 

*Oh! I Know This Song!*

       I had a very good American Accent, thanks to my Oppa in the U.S.  He had teached me how to pronounce properly and use the proper grammar. My voice was unique. It was different from the others. Everyone watched and heard my beautiful singing.

 

*Well I thought it was beautiful.*

*What am I doing!? I was supposed to be out of this hole once I gave Suho his wallet...AIIIISSSSHHH!!!!*


 I was very talented, I could play 6 instruments. Sehun showed me a grand piano located in one of the rooms. I wanted to play it so bad.

*GOSH...It's so tempting...*

"Can you play the piano?"

"Not just the piano" I suddenly whispered. 

"Jinjja!? How many??" Sehun said gleefully.

*Do I Really Have To Say It??? Just say the truth.*

 

      Using my hands I gestured 6. Sehun's eyes became big and wide. "Wow." Was that the only word Sehun could say? Sehun begged me to play a piece in the piano; I took my seat and started to play.

 

   Meanwhile Lay comes in with a shocked face. "That's very beautiful." Lay complimented my playing. Lay questioned how many instruments I could play, I just told him to ask Sehun. Sehun whispered to Lay. But Lay said something in Mandarin; Me and Sehun couldn't understand. After the song I headed for the door.

 

*I Really REALLY need to go.* *I do not belong here.*

 

    Sehun begged me not to leave and gave me the puppy eye look. But I really had to go. Kai was at the door; like he wanted me to leave. You head out the door; my last few words were:

 

"Get better security!"

 

EXO's POV

    Baekhyun: I'm going to do research on this girl. How does she react when we (EXO) are around. What's her age, occupation? I'm going to find out if she really is what we think she is. Therefore, I shall hug her. Wae!? Why is she squirming in my embrace?? Interesting...

Chanyeol: Woaaah. Her accent is way to perfect. Is she a spy?? Please no I don't want people going into my life.

Suho: WAE!? She got my wallet again!? She really is crazy. She looked in my wallet!!?? GOSH. She shouldn't touch things that aren’t hers. But I do like her name. I think I got a nickname for her: One. 

D.O: It's the girl I saw in the movies! (Blank expression)

Kai: She's kind of kyeopta. I want to know more about her. Maybe she's not as bad as she seems. She'll definitely fall for my iness; JUST WAIT AND SEE. (Smirks)

Kris: WHY AM I ALWAYS CALLED GIANT!? CHANYEOL-sshii IS TALL TOO! Ha! Her name is one... ONE. What kind of name is that!? My name's more beautiful K-R-I-S Kris (: 

Xiumin&Chen&Lay:  She's the reason we all lost that adrenaline race. But she seems normal. Does she really know who we are??? 

Luhan: Oh Sehun. WHY!? She's really cool. But I saw tears in her eyes though. Have we done something wrong?? 

Tao: OMO!!! It's the girl that had SOOO MANY PICTURES OF US (EXO). SHE EVEN HAD OUR MUSIC. Wooow is this destiny?? Probably not XD If she wants me to like her than she better take me shopping and buy me some food and Gucci Bags!


A/N: Hello!! Here's the second part!

Hope you like it! Happy New Years!

LOL It was 2-3 days ago XD  

-KoreanDramaAddict514

Edited: July 2014