흑사병 -The Black Death-

Angel in the Fire

The Park Family- "They are the blackness of the night, leaving the stench of death behind"

 

Status: Controls many business, clubs, entertainments and more throughout Asia; One of the biggest Geondal families.

 

The Family-

 

Park '보스' Shihoo- A.k.a "Boss"

 

Age- 42 

Info- His father stepped down once his first born, Shihoo, killed their rival of 5 years off. Until EXO came rivalry was easy to squash. Married and started his family at 19, as well as taking over the organization. His first two sons are from his wife, the eldest Jaebum and Jongsuk. He soon met a beautiful Irish woman taking interest in her unique taste, they soon have a daughter named Yunhee. The girl was beautiful, a traditional beauty, he saw an old soul in her eyes. He knew she'd be very wise and clever. He took full custody of the girl and had the woman 'disappear'.

His interest in foreign woman didn't come to a halt, it was then he met a very young woman (minor) and they too soon had a daughter. He named her Sooyun, she was a beauty woman would pay for. He knew she would be a weakness to himself, her innocence would still hold true until her death bed. Since, Sooyun mother's was still too young, her parents banned her from being in contact with the girl. She'd never see her again.

His last child, a son, a pure genius. He would grow a strong affection for the boy because of his abilities to prove and make grown men wet themselves with fear. His mind was surely a powerful thing. He named him, Jinho, a golden hero. Jinho and Sooyun were born around the same time as Shihoo met each woman around the same time.

 

Park '블러드 하운드' Jaebum- A.k.a "Bloodhound"

Age- 23

Info- He is the eldest child though, his focus is to follow in his father's footsteps he feels intimidated by Jinho. He's the 'stereotypical' rich kid; he's stuck up and snobbish, he doesn't care for his three youngest siblings as much as he should. His mother had tainted his judgment on them since he was a little boy. Although he doesn't like to admit it, but he very much loves Sooyun and would do anything to protect her.

He's very good at finding people, locating them even if they somehow 'covered all their traces'. He'd find them and kill them.

 
Ethnicity- Korean

Park '여우' Jongsuk- A.k.a "Fox"

Age- 21

Info- Unlike his older brother, he was very close to their younger siblings. He was closest to his dongsaeng, Yunhee, they were closer in age and personality. He's very protective over Sooyun, he knows she's a sensitive girl and her heart is pure. He wants to keep it that way.

Despite the innocent look on his face he is very sly, cunning and secretive, hence his nickname. He's a troublemaker at heart and nothing contains him from getting what he wants.

 
Ethncity- Korean

Park '검은 늑대' Yunhee- A.k.a "Black Wolf"

Age- 20

Info- To everyone outside the family and Yunhee's closest friends. She has a cold exterior, the impact of her father's work took it's toll on her. So she set out to master material arts in order to protect her and her younger siblings, Jiho and Sooyun. She's mastered Ninjutsu, Kuksoolwon and Bartitsu.

After passing through the obstacles she has set in order for those to gain her trust, she's very kind and gentle hearted. She may be fierce and overpowering, where she got her nickname, she's also very charming and sweet. She has a crush on her sister's Student Council President, Suho.

Ethnicity- Korean/Irish

Park '아기 토끼' Sooyun- A.k.a "Baby Bunny"

Age- 18

Info- In the family she's the one who is most in touch with her feelings and knowing how or what others would feel. Her innocence and naive nature makes her prone to getting hurt, especially in the world they're living in. Enemies know she's an easy target to get to, though those who've held her for ransom never done any wrong to her. Until, EXO that is.

She has confessed her feeling to, Oh Sehun.

 

People say she is rare heart, "A clean, exotic flower against a cloudy, merky pond. A lotus that has blossomed." 

Ethnicity- Korean/American

Park '까마귀' Jinho- A.k.a "Crow"

Age- 18

Info- Jinho is considered a genius to the world, he desires to take over in their father's footsteps. To other's he may come off as conceited and egotistical he just has a hard time communicating with people other than Sooyun, Yunhee and their father. He's likes dark things anything with a dark history or theme, he'll enjoy it. He's knows how to defend himself, though he hasn't been put into that situation yet. He's very close and protective of his noona, Sooyun.

Even though he's considered a genius and has a lack of heart, he's very insightful and caring almost too much so that he had to learn to cut off his emotions. It was the best way to stop the hurt. He has a crush on his friend, Tao, even though he knows the boy is from a rival geondal. But he's in love with  Bora only doesn't want to admit it.

 
Ethnicity- Korean/American