Chapter 2

Get Well Soon

GO opened the car door, and gently placed his dongsaeng inside. He went and dug up the spare blanket they kept in the van for those extremely early, late or long rides. He wrapped it around Thunder, tucking the sides so it wouldn't tickle his face, and then buckled the seatbelt snugly around him. Satisfied, GO climbed back out to look for the other members. He wanted to quickly go home so that Thunder could get a proper bed, and they could all take warm showers and recover.

 

Seungho had gathered the other two, and they were just walking up to the van. He took a peek at the sick Thunder, and couldn't help but put on a concerned face. He climbed into the van and sat next to him, placing a hand on his forehead yet again. He was disappointed to find that the temperature had not gone down at all, and he could swear it was getting hotter.

 

All the members were in the van by now, clicking their seatbelts in and rubbing their hands together to get warm. The manager started up the van and started the hour long drive back to their dorm.

 

Thunder had a bad headache, was still shivering, and was fatigued. His eyelids started to get heavy and his head lolled around, jerking with every movement of the van. Seungho noticed and shifting his weight so that Thunder wouldn't wake up with a sore neck, he placed his head on his shoulder. Thunder muttered a soft but grateful "Thank you, hyung…", and finally with a headrest, he dozed off, with a slightly open mouth and still looking as cute as ever.

 

Seungho brushed the hair out Thunder's face, which was red and hot from the fever. Now that there was nothing else to do for him except offer his shoulder, Seungho started to feel tiredness seeping into his body. Softly so as to not wake up the younger, he nuzzled his cheek into the warmth of Thunder's head and he too fell into a much needed nap.

 

"ACHOO!" Mir clasped his hands over his mouth, and glanced over at the two sleeping figures. Luckily, they didn't stir, and Mir relaxed. Was it his own imagination, or was it getting colder and colder in the van? He felt his own forehead to find it surprisingly warm. But he blamed it on the intense dancing, and shrugged it off without a further thought. He put the hood of his jacket over his hair, hoping it would help make him that little bit warmer, and leaned his head against the window. For a while, he watched the rain drops racing down, but was soon lulled into sleep.

 

By now, only Joon and GO were still up. Joon normally got enough sleep at night, and so he hardly ever slept in the van. Instead, he would listen to music through headphones and bury himself in his own thoughts. GO saw that everyone else had gone to sleep, and with nothing more to worry about, he finally gave in to his headache, and leaned back into the seat, hoping to catch a few winks. It must be the stress of today. GO thought to himself before dozing off.

 

With everyone either asleep or distracted, the only thoughts of concern now were inside the manager's head. He had an important schedule over the weekend, meaning he wouldn't be able to stay behind and take care of Thunder and make sure the others didn't get sick either. Frustrated, he tried to think of a possible solution, but he knew it was pretty much impossible, as it was a schedule he couldn't cancel.

 

Sighing, he just knew that the boys would have to take care of their own health and each others'. He made a mental note to drop by a pharmacy and buy some medicine before he left. The manager wasn't quite satisfied with the decision, but it would have to do. The rest of the trip was peaceful and quiet, only broken with the occasional sneeze and light snoring.

 


 

I only just figured that I manually make a horizontal line to add my own random comments.

I was expecting some kinda option that would let me insert them.

But anyway, this was a really short update, but hopefully there'll be one soon...maybe sometime this week?

 

Either way, please keep reading and waiting for more chapters! TT TT

Thanks for even opening up my story! <3

 

Ok, bye.