Final (Part II)

Get Well Soon

"Thunder, are you all better now?" The manager looked at the said person.

 

"Neh, hyung! Oh and, thank you so much for remembering to buy medicine! Otherwise, I'd probably still be really sick."

 

"What?"

 

Seungho nodded. "Yeah, if it wasn't for that, the others would still be sick too."

 

"The others?" The manager and Thunder said in unison.

 

Crap! I wasn't meant to let them know.

 

"Other members were sick too? What?"

 

I don't see the point in lying since they've found out already. Stupid mouth. Seungho sighed and opened his mouth, but Mir beat him to it.

 

The maknae looked up sheepishly from his syrup smeared plate. "I was sick too…"

 

Along with the other two, GO was also shocked. He thought he was the only one who was sick besides Thunder.

 

"Um...it's probably not the best time to say this but...um...I was sick too."

 

Everyone looked at GO, except for Seungho, who winced at everyone's reaction.

 

"Then were you sick too?" The manager half joked and looked at the leader, who shook his head to everyone's relief.

 

"Well at least the good thing is that everyone is all better now, right? So regardless, thank you for the medicine hyung." Thunder looked at the manager.

 

The latter cocked his head.

 

"I didn't buy it. It was actually the only thing I forgot about."

 

"But then the medicine."

 

"It was Joon…" The manager said softly, but loud enough for everyone to catch it. "He kind of went to buy it at night."

 

"At night. When exactly?" Seungho raised an eyebrow, not satisfied with the vague answer.

 

"3 am?"

 

"HE DID WHAT?" GO exclaimed. The same question that had run through his mind came back again. He turned to face Seungho, whose face reflected disbelief.

 

"Hyung, you were at a schedule yesterday right? So, who took care of me, all day? And Thunder? And Mir?"

 

Seungho winced for the second time within minutes.

 

"It was Joon...again." There were a few seconds of silence, before he spoke up. "And from the morning of our performance to a few hours ago, I don't think he's even gotten a decent 4 hours of sleep yet…" His voice dropped off as he realised how much Joon must've gone through the last two days.

 

"Speaking of which, where is he?"

 

Everyone looked at the maknae. Joon was normally an early riser, and would always be one of the first at the kitchen table despite his morning jogs. Even if he was super tired, he never slept past breakfast time. The same thought rippled through everyone's minds. Uh oh.

 

At the same time, they raced towards his bedroom, nearly knocking the door of its hinges in their hurry. They composed themselves, before GO knocked. When he heard a groan of a response, he opened the door, and everyone filed in quietly.

 

Joon was huddled under his blanket, and was nothing more than a shivering, sick figure. The manager sighed, and left to get the medicine and thermometer, leaving the standing members to huddle around the bed.

 

Sensing their presence, Joon slowly uncovered his sweaty head.

 

"Y-you all better now?" His voice was hoarse and barely audible.

 

When everyone nodded, Joon gave a weak smile, before his dry lips.

 

Thunder looked at his hyung. "Don’t worry, we'll take care of you!"

 

Everyone nodded eagerly, babying their sick member.

 

"Yeah, don't worry." Mir said with a knowing look and the same eye smile he had when he joked with Joon two nights ago while he was still sick. Joon caught on to where the maknae was getting to, but everyone else was completely oblivious.

 

"It's my turn to take care of you forever."

 


 

And that's the end of my very first fanfiction!

 

The story started of a little funny, cause for some reason, I wasn't writing with my own writing style. But then it eventually adapted, and became a little more consistent…the ending sounds like it was a JooMir fanfiction though. XD

 

And again, although it may not seem like much, I am sooooo thankful for all my subscribers, commenters (the suggestions and opinions were REALLY helpful), and viewers. They made my day. ^ ^

 

So...yeaup! That's that!

Goodbye until I get another idea for a story! (or requests if I get any, though I'm not promising anything :P)