Inside His World

Don't Cry Anymore, I Can Help You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It took Youngjae a whole 3 weeks to get Himchan out of his apartment and back into the café. He sat the blond down in the same spot by the sun and watched him like a hawk making sure no one bothered Himchan.

“Hyung!” Jongup greeted happily to Yongguk as he entered the cafe.

Jongup had to beg for his job back that day. Youngjae only agreed because Himchan said he didn’t have to fire the poor boy it wasn’t his fault.

Yongguk only nodded, he had comeback for three weeks straight trying to find the blond boy by the window. Each day he felt worse as he couldn’t find him how could he be so rude? Why didn’t he notice these things? Jongup had pulled him away and kicked him out of the café in a flash. His younger friend looked so pale and flustered as he explained that the blond was blind and Youngjae was taking care of him. Yongguk watched from outside as Youngjae walked over to the blond concerned and scared for his friend. He stood there motionless as they both left the café in a rush and out into the streets. His heart nearly jumped out of his chest when he saw the blond sitting in the same spot as before. He needed to talk to him and apologize.

“Stay away from him,” Jongup whispered as he slid his friend his drink.

“I can’t,” Yongguk said as he sat down near the blond.

Jongup was about to say something but he didn’t since Youngjae was nearby. Youngjae was so busy he didn’t even see Yongguk approach the blond.

“Hi.”

Himchan flinched at the sound of Yongguk’s voice. It made Yongguk bite his lip he felt so guilty Himchan began to tremble again in his seat.

“Oh god, I’m so sorry I didn’t mean to scare you. Look, I’m so sorry about last time. I’m really sorry. I feel so guilty,” Yongguk said lowering his voice.

Himchan noticed how sincere the guy was so he just nodded. He wasn’t expecting an apology most people were  just rude not understanding Himchan and leave but this guy came to apologize to him.

“It’s okay. You didn’t know. Don’t feel bad for me it makes me feel worse,” Himchan said biting his lip.

“That’s not what I meant. I’m really a nice guy. I even came back every day to see if you were here I wanted to apologize for last time,” Yongguk said quickly not wanting to lose the blond in another insensitive comment from him.

“You did?” Himchan said his eye brows raised above his sunglasses in surprise.

“Yeah I did,” Yongguk said with a laugh.

Himchan smiled brightly as he heard that laugh it was nice.

“Can I sit down?” he asked at blond.

“Sure,” Himchan nodded as he heard the chair across from him being pulled out.

“I’m Bang Yongguk.”

“I’m Kim Himchan.”

Yongguk brightened up as the blond relaxed a bit in front of him.

“Are you always here?” Yongguk asked.

“Yeah Youngjae my friend forces me outside,” Himchan said turning in the general direction to the counter of the café.

“I know Youngjae, I convinced him to give Jongup a job,” he said  with a frown.

The blond nodded in understanding as he sipped his drink.

“Where do you work?” Yongguk asked almost cringing as he asked the question.

“I don’t really work. I just stay home mostly,” Himchan said without much thought. “And you?”

“I have my own studio. I make music.”

Himchan brightened up when he heard those words. Even though knew how to play  Janggu he didn’t play anymore he still could but he couldn’t bring himself to do it but  he loved music.

“Like what?”

Yongguk watched in amusement at the blond shifted closer to the table. Himchan looked so interested his whole mood changed. The older began explaining how he produced songs for people and how he loved working on something new each day.

Youngjae was so furious when he saw Yongguk approach Himchan. But when he noticed the blond let Yongguk actually sit near him he was beyond shocked. He watched them from afar as they talked non-stop the whole day. He didn’t want to bother them maybe Yongguk could help Himchan get out of his apartment for once.

“Himchan it’s time to go home,” Youngjae said making the blond pout.

But none the less Himchan search for his friend’s hand with a smile. Youngjae grinned at how happy Himchan was at the moment.

“I’ll see you Yongguk,” Himchan said in his general direction.

“Bye Himchan,” Yongguk watched as Himchan hands intertwined with his friends.

Where they together? Yongguk was curious why hadn’t Himchan just left on his own he had to leave his home sometime right? Why was Himchan unable to do anything without help? Yongguk had to learn more about Himchan the whole time the blond had listen to him talk. He was normally quiet why was he such a blabber mouth today?

“I like him,” Himchan said as Youngjae helped him into bed.

“He’s a good guy. He must have felt guilty because he came back every day,” Youngjae said giving Himchan his medication.

“Can you read to me?” Himchan said making room for his friend.

“Just for a bit,” Youngjae said crawling into bed.

Himchan nodded placing his head on his friends lap. The older felt like Youngjae was protect him from himself and the world. Youngjae did his best and Himchan was grateful for that he needed Youngjae to help him out when sometimes he felt like he was drowning in this dark world of his.

Yongguk grinned when he saw Himchan in the same seat he was always in. They had grown really close to each other every week they meet up at the café. But Yongguk was growing impatient, Himchan never talked about himself he avoided most questions as best he could. He tried not to talk about how he couldn’t see he avoided everything. He also didn’t want to show him his eyes not even once Yongguk was starting to get frustrated he couldn’t understand it.

“Can we go somewhere else?” Yongguk said finally one day out of the week they met only once.

“I can’t do that. I’m sorry Yongguk,” Himchan said softly his hands began to shake once

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter