The Past Is Here to Stay

Don't Cry Anymore, I Can Help You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Himchan felt like his stomach was going to come out of his stomach. Youngjae was holding his hand as they walked towards Yongguk’s car. It was going to be the first day of his “training”. Himchan has to refrain from throwing a tantrum when Youngjae had helped him dress in the morning to get ready. He was in blue jeans and a long sleeved white shirt he has his shades on. He felt like running away at the moment but Youngjae held him in place.

“I don’t want to go,” Himchan whispered softly in Youngjae’s ear.

“You have to don’t make me look bad,” Youngjae said under his breath. “Yongguk, Hello isn’t it nice out,” Youngjae said faking a big smile.

“Yeah it is, Himchan are you ready?”

“Just take him don’t ask,” Youngjae said pushing Himchan into the car.

“Be nice and if your get nervous take a deep breath,” Youngjae said buckling up Himchan he was acting like a nervous mother handing over her child.

Himchan heard Yongguk get in the car as Youngjae closed the door.

“Have a good day at school sweetheart,” Youngjae yelled as they drove off.

Himchan blushed a deep red but waved goodbye in Youngjae’s general direction. He really didn’t want to go but it was for his own good. Yongguk smiled as he watched Himchan’s nervous expression the car got suddenly quiet.

“Don’t worry I’ll help you,” Yongguk said watching over Himchan.

Once Yongguk parked at their destination Himchan looked paler then before. Yongguk watched Himchan get out of the car not knowing where to go. So he grabbed the blond’s elbow helping him inside. They were at hospital which made Himchan nervous he hasn’t been to the doctor in age’s. His medication was always taken care of by Youngjae so this made him more scared of what was going to happen.

“They’re just going to ask you a couple of questions and then teach you how to walk with a cane. It’s only twice a week so you should be okay,” Yongguk watched as Himchan somewhat relaxed he had to do this he couldn’t back down at the moment.

 

 

Yongguk watched as Himchan entered the doctor’s office at the door shut behind him. He felt even more nervous than Himchan for some reason.

“Hi, I’m Doctor Jung Hana,” Himchan heard a female voice across from him as he sat down.

“Hi,” Himchan said softly.

“Youngjae your guardian sent me over your file. So you decided to come to our hospital? I’ve meet Yongguk beforehand so I know a bit about you. You can call me Zinger if you want,” She watched as Himchan relax in his seat. His knuckles released their grip on the chair as he nodded.

“I see that your medication is really strong. You must be sleeping a lot of the time. So we’re going to take it down to a lesser dose it will help you concentrate and ease you out of being so dependent on them,” Himchan heard the shuffling of papers in front of him.

“It must have been hard losing your eyesight when you had it most of your life. I can understand you being scared Himchan. We can help you get better this is just the first step,” Zinger reached over her desk and patted Himchan’s hand.

Himchan flinched but didn’t say anything.

“Is it hard to learn how to walk around?” Himchan finally asked.

“Yes, but we will help you and soon you can be out on your own , Okay?” Zinger was trying to encourage the blond.

She noticed that he was scared of everything. The medication was helping him but also hurting him a lesser dose might have to do for now. Himchan needed therapy but she couldn’t push that on him now when he reluctantly came to the hospital. Something must have scared him to the point he didn’t want to go outside. Zinger helped him up as she opened the door for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter