Don't Run Away Anymore

Don't Cry Anymore, I Can Help You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongguk was currently bumping into everything in his apartment. He had closed his eyes trying to find his way around the apartment. But when his toe hit his coffee table he gave up. He picked up his phone tired of being home as he tried to call Jongup who answered on the second ring. He wanted more information on Himchan.

“Hyung, call me later!” The noise from the café flooded Yongguk’s ears.

“Wait, has Himchan been there?”

“No he hasn’t.”

“Ah! Hyung get off the phone Youngjae is going to fire you!”

Yongguk heard another voice calling Jonggup as the other let out a sigh.

“Youngjae isn’t there?” Yongguk asked.

“No, it’s his day off. For the past month, I have to go bye.”

Yongguk heard another yell before the line cut off. He was going crazy from not seeing Himchan for so long it wasn’t right. He didn’t want to leave things the way they were right now but the only way to fix anything was to talk to Youngjae. He was so mad that day normally he was a calm person and nothing bothered him but seeing Himchan not being able to do anything on his own made the blond look like a caged animal. Yongguk definitely wasn’t going to leave things the way they were.

 

 

 

Youngjae sat Himchan down on a bench on the courtyard at the blond’s apartment. They both agreed to be more productive and had started taking walks outside. It took Himchan a long time but he finally got used to being outside it felt nice. With the help of Youngjae he was able to walk around more outside. The court yard had a big rose garden and the four different fountains were placed to give off a more calming effect. There were rows of trees on each side which helped with the shade. But Youngjae purposely picked the one that was in the sun to give Himchan some sort of Vitamin D.

Youngjae started taken the whole day off and had even hired a new person to help them out around the cafe. It had been like that for a month a month without Yongguk. Himchan didn’t really know how to feel about that. He was so hurt by Yongguk but everything he said was true in some form. But the blond didn’t have the heart to talk to Yongguk he knew he was weak but hearing someone say it was a different story. Himchan could feel the sun on his face as he sat down next to Youngjae.

“How’s work?” he causally asked Youngjae.

“It’s okay, I hired another kid his name is Zelo,” Youngjae said tilting his head on Himchan’s shoulders.

“Is he good at it?” Himchan smiled as he remembered the complaints he got from Youngjae about Jongup.

“Yeah he listens well and he even helps me out more than Jongup,” Youngjae felt suddenly so tired.

“Thanks for helping me Youngjae,” Himchan patted the youngers head who have a mumbled response.

Himchan really felt bad for Youngjae was he keeping Youngjae from a real life? He couldn’t help but feel guilty but once he asked Youngjae about it he would always get upset and say he was family and family always helped each other out. Himchan wished he could help out the younger boy but what could he do?

 

Youngjae was ready to throw his computer and Yongguk that day when he entered his office on a Tuesday afternoon. If looks could kill Yongguk would be dead in a matter of seconds.

“Look I’m sorry for last time,” Yongguk said trying to ignore Youngjae’s looks.

“I just was so frustrated I don’t know much about Himchan. He opened his home to me and I basically-“Yongguk didn’t know how to make things better.

“Why do you really need Himchan in your life? Is it to make yourself feel better about your life?” Youngjae ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter