11:04

11:11

​December 5,2013

Youngjae POV

​Last night was my worst nightmare, minzy must think I'm the biggest jerk in the world. That girl left me alone once I ran after minzy yelling her name. I can't believe that even happened I really love minzy. I tried texting her this morning but I didn't get any response 'of course you won't, stupid' no matter how much I want to take back last night I can't. 

I wanted to stay home and sulk but suri told me to get up or else she was going to get a bucket of cold water and throw it on me.

I got dressed in my regular polo tee with my Versace jeans and lastly my adidas shoes. I headed to my red convertible and took off to school.

​ Zelo was all over the place when I met the group in the cafeteria, something about an earring. Eh, I don't have any idea at all. 

​Daeyhun:"So~ what's with the glum face?"

​ Me:"Oh nothing" I said with a heavy sigh

​Yongguk:" Jae just say it. You wouldn't be sighing if it was nothing"

​Himchan:"Yea, Jae remember bros for life"

​ Me:" I uh had a girlfriend"

​Daeyhun:"So who was she? A model or something?"

​ Me:"No! None of the sort"

​Yongguk:.Jae who was she?"

​ Me:" Gong min Ji "

​ Zelo paused from looking in his backpack and looked straight at me with the look of hurt written on his face. I don't understand why is he hurt when I'm the boyfriend who screwed up.

​Himchan:".What did you do?"

​ Me:" it wasn't me but this random girl started grinding on me. I tried I really really tried to get her off me but she didn't go away. Minzy I mean min Ji saw her and ran off, I ran after her but I lost her in the crowd of people." I said with my head down

​Daeyhun:".Have you talked to her yet?" 

​ Me:" No, she wouldn't answer my calls and texts"

​Yongguk:"You screwed up big time"

​ Me:" I know"

I saw Minzy walk in with the biggest frown on we face. I glanced at her we made contact for a nano second and she turned away first.

​Minzy POV

I didn't want to go to school, for one thing 'He' will be there and that will be torture. Umma said I'd need to go anyways, apparently not confronting the problem will make me hurt more. He text and called me, I didn't have the heart to answer I felt like a glass doll being broken into thousands of shards.

​Walking into school was as if my feet were made of cement. CL and Bommie were by my locker.

​CL:"is everything alright?"

​ Me:"Nothing seems alright"

​Bommie:"What you need is some chocolate bubble tea with an ice blue berry muffin"

​ When  we walked into the cafeteria I couldn't plaster a smile. Everyone knows me for my smile so without one people must think something tragic happened by the reassuring smiles  received.

​Walking passed youngjae's table I tried my best not.to look into his deep brown orbs. I was to late when I noticed we had eye contact, even though I turned away my heart wanted me to continue the visual contact.

​I Sat next to Bommie our backs facing youngjae's table.

​CL:"So what happened minz?"

​ Me:" Well I was dating a guy and I-I found him with a-another g-girl g-grinding on him" I said sobbing lightly

​Bommie:" Who is this jerk? I wanna give him a piece of my mind hurting our minzy"

​CL:"Does he go here?"

​ Me:"Y-Yeah."

​CL:"can you tell me his name?"

​ Me:"N-neh" I'm not sure if I'm ready to hear their replies

"H-His n-name is Y-Yoo Young J-Jae"

​CL looked mad, Bommie seemed at a loss for a reaction and I for one wanted to run. I was about to get up when.

"Are you saying, you dated the player" Uh oh that was CL

​ Me:"N-Neh"

​Bommie:"Come here sweetie, ignore that filthy jerk" I smiled at Bommie's motherly tone

​ The bell rang and sadly the first four periods of class I share with youngjae, hopefully Jooyeon comes today.

Jooyeon came to class, I was so happy to see her. She asked me where I went at the party last night. I couldn't give her a direct answer all I said was 'everywhere'.

Class ended for break, Jooyeon wanted to stop by her locker before we meet with the rest of the girls.

Youngjae POV

I couldn't concentrate at all during the class assignment  all I thought about were ways I can make it up to minzy. 

So after class, I decided to wait for minzy in the cafeteria. I hope she accepts my apology  or else I'm just gonna end up looking like a buffoon.

Minzy POV

Jooyeon stopped by the girl's bathroom and dragged me inside.

Me:"Yah! What are you doing?"

Jooyeon:"spill it CL and Bommie text me and said you a youngjae split."

Me:" please don't make me say it again Jooyeon . It pains me so much let Bommie and CL tell you"

​Jooyeon:"Alright then let's go to the cafeteria"

 I couldn't cooperate with how fast things were going one second I'm dating youngjae then he breaks my trust and now I'm doing my best to forgive the hurt he caused me to feel. CL,Bommie and Jooyeon are almost cornering me about this whole situation I don't want it to get out of control.

​ Sitting at our table was the on person in the world I was trying to avoid but nope I can't. CL and Bommie were in a deep conversation with him from the looks of it from a distance.

​Youngjae POV

​ When I went inside the cafeteria I had one mission I was on and that was find CL and Bommie asap.

 

 

~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~~*~~~*~~~**~~~*~~~**~~~~~~**************~*~***~~~********~~~**~**~~~~~ ~~~*~~~

So~ like I updated this chap for you guys out there who may  silent readers

I left you hanging there today since I want his apology to 

Be big!!! Lol well hope you like this chap I think

I put to much fluff lol thanks everyone

Enjoy!

Baii~