11:03

11:11

 

​December 4,2013

​Youngjae POV:

​Morning came quick, after mine and Minzy' s date I still couldn't believe I got a stunning, shy,and intelligent girl. Unlike all those hideous, high skirt,and skinny twig girls who throw themselves at me, I instead got myself a real girl like no other. Suri had already had everything prepared for the party of the year I throw.

​To:Minzy

​From: Youngjae

​"Hey, luv. Are you coming to my party later?

​From:Minzy

​To:Youngjae

​Hey, yea I'll be there around 6pm <3

​To:Minzy

​From:Youngjae

​ Alright, see you ltr <3 ;*

​After texting minzy I went to get dressed, wearing a nice fitting black tee with my good pair of Versace jeans. When I was done I went to yongguk' s house for a bit since it was 2pm.

​Minzy POV:

​Jooyeon called right after I text youngjae what time I was going to his party.

​ Me:"Hello?"

​Jooyeon:" Hey, so what happened with you and youngjae after all?"

​ Me:"Ugh.... well I'm not gonna lie. Me and him are dating now just don't tell the girls yet I wanna know I made the right decision in trusting him."

​Jooyeon:"..... alright I won't tell them. But omo! You have a boyfriend" she squealed 

​ Me:" Yeah... well are you going to his party later?"

​Jooyeon:"Ugh I don't know"

​ Me:" Please please please...... Dara, CL,and Bommie are coming and maybe yongguk will come" I begged

​Jooyeon:" aww fine I'll come then just for you" she said defeated

​ Me:" Yay! Well be there at 6pm"

​Jooyeon:" okay baii~"

​ Me:"Baii~"

When I hung up I went to my closet to find a decent dress for the most talked about party. Looking through everything I had a frown engrooved between my eyebrows, I had nothing I was looking for.

Ding Dong~

I looked through the peephole and saw a man in a deliver suit holding a delivery box. Opening the door I was a little panicked since you can never trust people.

Me:" Hello"

Man:" Hello, is there a minzy here?"

Me" Yes, I am her"

Man:" Here's a package for you from Mr.Yoo. please sign here." Looking at the man's clipboard I grabbed it and wrote my signature and took the package inside.

I was so curious as to why youngjae would  go through great lengths to buy me something that needed a special signature. Taking a pair of scissors out of my desk drawer I cut the tape holding it closed. Within the contents were a pair of Gucci silver trapped heels with a long flowy knee length strapped navy blue dress. I was astounded how he bought such things for me, when I took the dress out I noticed a smaller package with a necklace, earrings, and bracelet that matched my heels and a note that read.

'Minzy please accept these accessories, shoes and dress. Wear these for the party.

love yours truly, Youngjae'

As soon as I read that I began taking my shower, curling my hair and getting dressed. Looking in the mirror I took a quick pic to send him.

​Youngjae POV

Four hours came and went it was 6pm a lot of people showed up and the main person I was looking for hasn't arrived yet. Minzy sent me a pic of herself in the dress and stuff I got her she looked wonderful. This party is going to be the best one ever because for one thing I have an incredible girlfriend who is the first one to fully steal my heart and is nonetheless like those other girls who paint their face with make-up.

Yongguk hyung came by me curious as to why I was just standing by the door instead of dancing it up and drinking. Yes, no one else yet knows I got a girlfriend. 

Out of the corner of my eye I saw the one I was looking for with the new girl Jooyeon. Wow... I couldn't believe my own eyes she was stunning with her long hair curled and the dress... I was at a lost for words her curves were on show case.

Minzy:"Hey, you looking for someone?"

Me:"Nope just you, let's go party"

Taking her hand and linking it with my own, I walked her to the kitchen for a cup of soda. 

Me:"Are you thirsty?"

Minzy:"Uh... Yea just no beer or anything alcoholic just soda" I was glad to hear she didn't want alcohol

Me:" Of course what kind do you want?"

Minzy:" Just a Pepsi"

I gave her a can of Pepsi and she happily accepted it. We then walked to the dance floor she stopped in the midst of her tracks.

Minzy POV

I was having so much fun with him walking around his enormous house. When me and Jooyeon walked up we were both in a daze looking at the fountain in the middle of the drive way. After we snapped back into reality and walked up to the door I was surprised to see youngjae standing there dumbfounded staring at me. Jooyeon had ran off somewhere I hope she's alright.

​Youngjae walked me to the kitchen I was so glad he didn't question why I didn't want alcohol. It seemed like he was pleased with my answer when I just said 'soda'

​After I got some Pepsi he walked me to the dance floor I wasn't surprised he did, but I don't know how to dance and I was just embarrassed to tell him. So t stood there telling him to just dance an  I'll watch but no he didn't wanna let me watch him dance.

​ Me:" Um... I-I can't d-dance "

​Youngjae:" it's alright just follow my lead" it was a fast song and I wasn't to sure about following his lead.

​Out of nowhere he put one hand on my waist and.the other he cupped my right hand. He told me to put my left hand on him shoulder, so I did as he said we swayed forward, backward, left and right. It wasn't til the next second I realized we were slow dancing to a fast hip hop song.

I then excused myself to use the bathroom he wasn't to sure of letting me wonder around by myself but with a little persuading he let me go. 

​Youngjae POV

​Minzy wanted to go to the bathroom and I was fine with it but I tried to let me show her the way so she doesn't get lost but with the words 'it's ok I saw it when we were walking to the kitchen' I let her go.

​So I started dancing and all of a sudden some girl comes out of nowhere and she's grinding on me. I tried and tried to pull away but she kept moving back to me.

Minzy POV

I went to the bathroom after waiting in a long line of girls with the tiniest of clothes and guys just staring at their hooters. I thought I was going to puke from the looks of the girls liking the attention they received.

I stopped in the kitchen for a quick sec when I noticed Dara talking with some girl who seemed really pretty, so I walked up to them.

Dara:" Hey Minzy, this is Sabrina, my cousin she's going to be attending our school in a couple of weeks with  her sister Selene, their twins."

Me"Hi Sabrina, can't wait for you to attend our school soon, I'm Gong min ji ,but everyone calls me minzy."

Sabrina:" I'm Lee Sabrina, I'm looking forward to attending, my sister and I just moved here from California."

Me:" Wow! That's a long way from here I hope you had a comfortable flight."

Sabrina:"Yes, thank you we absolutely did. I was a little bit scared since I rarely travel by plane."

Me:"Oh... well nice meeting you, and hopefully I see you later. Bye Dara ."

Dara:"Bye minzy"

I couldn't believe that was her cousin they looked nothing alike but they are both beautiful and they really do share a  bright personality that's for sure.

I walked back to the dance floor and began my pursuit in looking for youngjae. I soon saw the back of his head and followed the way leading to him.

When I finally reached the area where he was dancing my jaw dropped. I couldn't help t not one bit, right before my eyes was a girl wearing booty shorts and a strapless lace bra grinding on youngjae. I couldn't move or speak, I felt tears fighting to fall free down  my face.

My vision blurred and I blinked  a few times suppressing them and soon enough I saw youngjae staring right at me with the girl still on him. All I remember was running, running far without second thoughts and the sound of youngjae's voice yelling my name.

I stopped five blocks after running, I was a mess I had tears running down my cheeks, my heels held in my right hand  and I was gasping for air.

​I had a painful feeling stabbing me in the chest. I never felt this way before, I don't know how to acknowledge this feeling that's alien to me.I didn't know what to do so I walked all the way home since the one night I didn't think i would need money I left my wallet at home .

As soon as I closed the front door I began sobbing all over again. I couldn't contain it the pain in my chest wouldn't go away. Umma saw me crying my heart out.

​Umma:"Min ji what's wrong?"

​ Me :" U-Umma! I-I am s-s-so hurt! M-my c-ch-est f-feels s-so m-much p-pain!"

​Umma:" Honey, it's okay umma's here. Your just experiencing your first heart break."  She said trying to soothe me.

I guess the reason I never knew the feeling was because I've never had a broken heart. Well I've never had a boyfriend, so having youngjae was a new experience for me. I loved him so much, I thought he felt the same way about me to but I guess not.

After I finally calmed down I went upstairs to take shower calm my nerves down. I found some hot chocolate with marshmallows and chocolate cookies on my bed side table when I walked into my room. There's was a little note underneath the plate of cookies.

​'My dear sweet Min Ji, I made these for you. I know your heart is in pieces and when ever a girl has a broken heart sugary snacks are the best cure. Love you, Umma'

​Umma really is the best, she understands me even when I don't understand myself. 

I changed into my pajamas, grabbed a cookie and opened my window. I sat on the window seat staring at the stars eating my cookie. After I finished eating my cookie I looked at the clock to see it strike 11:11 with that I closed my eyes. And I wished 'to never feel the pain of a broken heart'.

 

 

~*~~*~~*~~~~~*~**~~~~*~~~**~~~~~**********~*~*~~~******~~~~~****~~~******~****************************~~~~*~*~~

Hey! I'm sorry m a little late with updating 

School and basketball aren't making it possible for me to update

I will try to make room for updates to complete my goal

I hope this chap didn't seemed to rushed 

Anyways, thanks for reading

Baii Baii~~