11:04 continued~

11:11

​Youngjae POV

i had finally found CL and Bommie, they were on their way to the tables. I ran over there quickly before Minzy comes in, they gave this death glare 'Yikes! I'm dead' I thought.

Youngjae:"CL and Bommie please hear me out I need your help"

CL"what makes you think I'll help you after you hurt my best friend who's like a sister?" She hissed

​Youngjae:" this is about minzy and I need yours and Bommie's help"

​Bommie:"What's your plan?"

i told them everything, they agreed, and that's why I'm at the mall.

​Minzy POV

I oh so badly wanted to hear what was going on with CL and Bommie talking with youngjae a sight I would've never wanted to imagine especially the way CL kept staring at youngjae with her killing death glare. Until I saw Bommie give a hint of a small smile nodding her head I knew everything was going well. I went to go get my lunch with Jooyeon and as soon as I came out I bumped into someone really unexpected and dropped my lunch. 

​ Me:"Yongguk, oh my gosh you scared me. A -are alright?"

​Yongguk:" Oh sorry. Yea I'm fine, I just wanted to ask you for Jooyeon's number"

​ Me:"Hmmm? Y-you want jooyeon's number?"

​Yongguk:" Neh"

i gave him her number because I am really sure he likes her and not a like as in for a one night stand but how she likes him. Jooyeon was talking with Bommie til' I asked.

​ Me:"Bommie why was youngjae here talking with you?"

Bommie:" I uh we as in me and CL wanted to talk to him"

Me:"what for? I'm trying to get over him even if he's my first boyfriend and might be my only. I hope you guys weren't talking about putting me b-back with him"

Bommie looked at CL, CL gave Bommie a nod and just before she spoke it looked as if she gulped.

Me:"Bommie please tell me you guys weren't talking to him about pur break up" I pleaded

Bommie:"nope. We did not he just asked us a question"

CL:" yea, Minzy we wouldn't do that to you"

We went to class after the bell rang, but I didn't wanna see 'him' so I headed to my locker to grab my phone and go hide in the library.

School ended and soon enough I was greeted with Bommie, CL,and Jooyeon smiling very brightly. I don't understand did something happen when I was gone or are they scheming a plan?

Jooyeon:" so~ should we go to the mall?"

Bommie and CL excitedly chorus a 'Yes!'

Bommie:" Minz your coming to every girl needs to shop to get her mind off things"

CL:"plus we will have a girl's day and Dara might come since she had to do some family stuff."

​ Me:"Fine. I'll come"

The mall was completely packed of men, women, and young children. We headed straight to Forever 21 and I got some sweaters, jeans,skirts and a few dresses. Then we traveled from shoe stores, jewelry, make-up for CL and Bommie, purse and lastly we came to the food court.

There was a stage set up on the east side area , I never saw it there and I wanted to go up and ask what it was for and then out of nowhere the light shut off one by one. I hid under the table.since it reminded me of a horror flick I watched at Dara' s house when we were eIght thinking we were fine.

​"welcome everyone, today we are going to have a performance"a man with the Mic came.out from the curtain

"here is the one and only Yoo Youngjae of the future owner of Yoo incorporations"

i am in complete shock, how in the world out of all seol he knew I'd be here. Quickly I observed CL , Bommie,and Jooyeon they were looking as if they knew this would happen.

​Youngjae:" I uh hi everyone I will be singing to Jay park's 'Don't let go'

Halmal isso jom do gakkai wabwa~

Nomu orae chamasso michil got gata

My heart omg it think it might burst, am I dreaming. Ow! Why did I pinch myself? I still love him so much and here he is serenanding me.

 

Tugbyolhan bomiraso nan soljighalge

Onuli gunyangiyada gobaeghalge

Du nunul maju bomyonso jagirago bullojwo

Niga nae siganul momchwojwo

Promise you won't let me go

Tears formed in my eyes and fell down my cheeks. Oh youngjae omo stop please my heart is pleading. As if on Que he stopped and walked towards me, where is there a place.to hide?

Youngjae:" Minzy will you please not let me go and be my girlfriend again please I'm sorry for causing your heart to break, and for smile to be lost, I don't wanna hurt you I want to be the one to make you smile and spend all my time on you." I wanted to respond but it felt as if my throat went as dry as the Sahara desert.

"I'll make it up to minzy, I swear if I don't you can throw a heel at me or hit me because I really really love you"

Everyone in the food court began cheering started shouting 'Kiss him, kiss him, kiss him' 

Me:" Youngjae, I love you to. I-I'm just afraid because your my first and only boyfriend" and before he can speak further I kissed him, my first kiss was given to my first and only boyfriend.

We stopped for air and the words he actually had to say was.

Youngjae:" so am I your boyfriend?"

Me:"Does this prove it?"

I kissed him passionately letting him know his answer. He moved his hand to my head and slowly yet wonderfully deepened the kiss.

CL:".Uh hem !"

Bommie:".CL just let the two love birds be"

'Get your crayon crayon'

Jooyeon:" Ooops.  Eh who's number is this?"

"Hello?"

Jooyeon:" Yah?"

"Uh eh this is Yongguk, from school...." Her eyes looked as big as saucers.

Jooyeon:" o-oh w-well ....."

Yongguk:"well keep my number, oh and do you wanna go to the movies with me at 6pm?"

Jooyeon:"n-neh"

Me:" Who was that?"

Jooyeon:" Y-yongguk"

 Everyone chorused a 'ohhhh'

It was 6pm and youngjae had asked me before I left to go to dinner with him so I agreed. I was in the car with him after he picked me up, I was wearing a pair of skinny jeans, long sleeve owl shirt, a pair of brown leather boots I had bought and my hair was.pinned up into a bow.

We drove to this small cafe and ate, talked and had some adorable yet silly moments.

Youngjae:" so what did you think of my performance?"

Me:" it was awful" I joked

Youngjae:" That's not what your tears said"

Me:" my tears were falling from how terrible it was" he just pouted and ohmergawsh I can't stand how.cute he looks.

"Okay, okay, you were amazing"

Youngjae:" Pabo! I told you"

Me:" humph!" I crossed my arms and ignored him

Youngjae:" Yah, pabo come on talk to me. Oh no where's your smile minz are you mad at me?"

Me:" you pabo! I was just teasing " I bopped his head

​We left after our dramatic frenzy. It was cold outside but I was comfortable as long as I was with him. Our walk was beautiful every star was out shining right in the night winter sky.

​'no no no mercy'

​My phone gave me a reminder it was gonna be 11:11 and soon enough it struck 11:11ans I closed my eyes taking in a deep breathe of air.

'i wish I will have no one other than youngjae'

 

He dropped me off at home and I went to bed as soon as I landed flat on my bed.

 ~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*

Omg! I'm so very sorry for that messed up update my computer started acting up, but here is the original and official update.

Sorry for the long wait to, I'm guilty :(

But continue reading 11:11 things will turn upside down HeHe

Love every reader out there wether your silent or a subbie and or comment any ways. Thank you all so~ very much

Baii Baii~~