A Day to Remember

I'm Just a Fan, Number 1 Fan



It’s already 11 p.m. when Jessica, Yuri and Tyler hit the road. The tired and dozing tanned lady sighed in annoyance when they got caught in a heavy traffic. There is an accident nearby and it makes the cars in bumper to bumper.

“Anyway, Leo told me about your hiatus, Yuri. So… when will you be back on the spotlight?” Tyler dropped out, breaking the silence that wraps the moment. He leaned up to the rear-view mirror to see Jessica drinking a carbonated milk soda. He kept on eyeing the lady since she opened her drink.

“Depends on Leo oppa. Well, I will be signing with OneFive Records next month so I guess -----“

“I thought you hate the son of OneFive Records? Why suddenly signing with them?” Tyler asked, cutting Yuri’s words. Leaning up, the forehead guy took another glance on Jessica who is sitting behind him and Yuri. The petite lady seems so unattended since she is so busy with her milk soda.

“Even though I hate that guy, showbiz is showbiz. No personal attached. Right, Sica?” Yuri wisely answered as she looks back at Jessica who almost got choked because of the immediate calling of her name. Fixing her eyes on Yuri, she smiled.

“Wait… Son of OneFive Records? Do you mean Donghae oppa?” Jessica questioned upon loading her mind about the said record label. Yuri and Tyler gazed at her on the rear-view mirror. Lee Donghae is the kind of person who isn’t that outgoing and doesn’t usually interacts in a social scene so it’s kind of rare to know that he is familiar and recognizable to others.

“You know Donghae?” Yuri asked Jessica as she shifts her head to look at her.

“I haven’t talk to him yet although I’ve seen him once or twice before. He is someone close to my best friend.” Jessica answered back as she whirls her drink. Preparing to take the last gulp of her milk soda, Jessica was left speechless when Tyler suddenly grabbed her drink and swallowed the last drops. Jessica transferred her gaze to Yuri and saw her gritting her teeth.

“I suddenly felt something spicy on my mouth. Caused by the yangnyeom chicken we ate earlier, I guess?” The forehead guy reasoned out. He could have succeeded in pulling an alibi but he can’t fool the bull sitting beside him. For Yuri, she already noticed since earlier that Tyler kept on looking at Jessica on the rear-view mirror.

He’s been planning to steal an indirect kiss from Jessica? Yuri thought.






-Jessica’s POV-

“M-Morning too.” I stuttered as I greet Yuri back. Since the moment she woke up and stepped on the kitchen to watch me cook, she kept on eyeing me sternly. I haven’t seen her smile nor change her face’s reaction. She looks so serious and moody right now, and I don’t want to be the receiver of her madness.

“Galbi?” She asked as she takes a piece of the grilled beef that I cooked and prepared for us. I leaned my head down and chewed the meat as I avoid Yuri’s eyes. If only stares and gazes can kill, I’m probably dead by right now.

Creak.

A harsh, high-pitched sound made me look to my side only to see Yuri moving her chair closer to me. Shivers run to my spine when she closed the gap between our chairs, leaving no space between my arm and hers.

“Y-Yuri.” I managed to say.

“He steal an indirect kiss from you and you didn’t even get mad of him?”

“W-What?” I dropped out. I pulled my chair a bit to my side and looked at her. She’s sending me goose bumps as she stares in my eyes deeply. Faking a cough, I avoided her gaze and decided to stand up- only to be pulled by her, making me lay my on her thigh. “Y-Yuri, let go.”

Feeling uncomfortable with the situation, I brushed her hand away from my arm and sat back on my chair. I can get along with her flirty actions if I want to but I don’t know where my courage goes. Holding onto my drink’s handle, I decided to drink my thirst away as I feel my throat getting dryer. The moment my lips touch the glass’ mouth, Yuri grabbed it, leaving me in awe.

“Like what he did, I want to taste something from those red lips too.” She stated as she puts down the drink. Placing her hand on my lap, I started feeling unease. But I would lie if I say I am not aroused with her touches. I feel hot, honestly speaking. Eyeing her, she moved her lips and continued. “Should I?”

“O-Okay? Y-You can take my fruit ----- Hmm~” My words got cut as it turns to hums when Yuri suddenly attached her lips against mine. She began devouring on me as I left frozen. Feeling her teeth sending pain to my bottom lip as she bites me, I slowly opened my lips and gave her access on my cavern. I felt her hand rubbing my bare thigh and if she moves it higher, she might touch where I’m currently aching. . Hmm~

I moved my arms and held onto her waist. We got our tongues tangled as they slide and dance with each other. I can taste strawberry flavor and grapes mint on her lips as my lipstick and her lip balm mixed. It is so addicting and heavenly. The softness of her lips feels like cotton. I love it. I am starting to enjoy the warmth her lips are giving mine. I’m starting to want more.

Knock. Knock.

Knock. Knock. Knock.


! Who the hell is that person knocking? Ugh!

Letting go of each other, I stood up and walked to the door with annoyance.  Pulling the door open, Leo oppa showed up as he quickly moves to the dining table where Yuri is at. He breathed deeply first before he harshly flatted down the envelope he’s holding.

“What’s this?”Yuri’s manager asked in a controlled temper.

“What?” Yuri asked with that voice filled with curiosity. I walked towards them and stood behind Yuri. She carefully pulled out the thingies inside the envelope, pictures. They were all taken when I, Yuri and Tyler went to the amusement park. I looked and observed the photos.

First picture, Yuri is holding Tyler’s shoulder. Second picture, she is following Tyler inside the horror booth. Third picture, Yuri and Tyler are talking seriously inside a restaurant. And the last picture is with Yuri entering Tyler’s car. . Could it be that fans are -----

“Your fan site is on fire right now, Yuri. These pictures are scattered all around the net and some fans are so affected with this issue. KWON YURI AND DIRECTOR TYLER CAUGHT DATING is the hottest topic and search right now! Don’t you know what you’re doing?!” Leo oppa said in louder tone. I stepped back and went to the living area to leave the two. I sat down and decided not to meddle with their things. I just hope I can do something with this issue. Opening my phone, I dialed my best friend’s number to ask if she have seen the news about our idol, Kwon Yuri. Unfortunately, she rejected my call. Maybe, she’s busy?

“Hey oppa, you know that news isn’t true and… they’re not even sure if this person wrapped with disguise is really me, right?” Yuri said, making me nod in agreement. Yes, I do agree with her. How could they be sure that it’s really Yuri in that picture?

“How about this one?” Leo oppa blurted out as he pulls his phone from his pocket and started working on it. Caused by my desire, I headed back to them and anticipated. Upon finishing handling his phone, Leo oppa rudely dropped it on top of the table which was quickly taken by Yuri. We both looked and read it.

A reliable source confirmed that it is really the famous star Kwon Yuri who is with Tyler that time. As a proof, the source sent our website a screenshot of her IG post showing her selca with the said idol who is wearing the same attire like the lady dating with Tyler. Our source’s IG and Facebook account are both deactivated because of Kwon Yuri’s fans’ harsh and rude words like ‘Liar.’ and ‘Photoshopped, attention-seeker.’ – Outtablabla K-Channel

“! This girl who asked a selca from me said she’s a fan.” Yuri blurted out. She started massaging her temples. I felt sorry for her. I know she is in pain right now. As a true fan that idolized her for years now, I know she is soft- fragile and vulnerable.

“I’ll permit an interview tomorrow before we leave Seoul.” I heard Leo oppa murmured as he dialed a number on his screen. Sitting beside Yuri, I caressed her back and used my other hand to pull her head, making her lean on my shoulder.

“Everything will be fine.” I whispered.






-Sandara’s POV-

I walked slowly and tiredly as I graze my fingers on the smooth interior wall. I saw someone who looks like Leo oppa walked in our hotel earlier when I was about to left the building. I hurriedly slid down to reach him but I failed. I tried to catch up but he walked too fast. He really looks like Leo oppa.

Phew~ I let out with ease when I saw the guy stopped and knocked on a door, maybe 4 or 5 rooms away from me. Someone opened up and he entered the room. As I started to walk, my phone started ringing, reason for me to take a halt. I dug in my pocket and saw my best friend’s nickname on my screen. Sliding my finger on it, I put down the call.  Sorry, Jess. I’ll call you back later.

Stepping forward, I began heading to the door. Luckily, it cracked an opening. I held onto the knob and pushed it wider. With what I’m seeing right now, my mouth hanged open and my eyes turned bigger. The three of them eventually looked at me. I automatically vowed my head and blurted out my apology.  Walking out, I pulled and closed the door. With curses and swears filling my mind, I walked to the elevator and pressed my room’s floor.

 Jessica will surely laugh at me if I tell her this epic fail. Taking my phone from my pocket, I opened my Kakaotalk application and decided to share my best friend what happened.

Jess!!! Asdfghjkl!!! You wouldn’t believe what I’ve seen in room 051, the room next to yours! ! Maomao, my eyes are no innocent no more huhu~ I’ve followed someone who I think I know and ended up in that room. When I opened it, oh gosh!!! Don’t laugh at me! I’ve seen 3 guys having . Huhu my poor eyes. It’s so huhu…













A/N: What do you think about this chapter? Comment down ;*