Best friend and Ex

I'm Just a Fan, Number 1 Fan




“Morning.”

“Oh, morning Yuri. Breakfast is ready.” Jessica uttered as she pulls the parsons chair for the idol. She then walks to the adjacent chair and comfortably sat there. Suddenly, she remembered about the happening yesterday wherein her idol saw her half . Before she could let out a word, Yuri beat her and talked first.

“Anyway, about your confession last night, actually…” Yuri asked as she adjusts herself to take a piece of the omelets. She then eyed Jessica and curiously continued. “I fell asleep and I didn’t hear what you want to say.”

“Nae? Eh… coz… hmm…” Stuttering like a criminal caught off guard, Jessica bit her lip as she rushed her mind to do some excuse or alibi for her not to repeat the confession. After what happened last night, she somehow loses her confidence and bravery to tell Yuri that she loves her. “… Yuri…”

Work, work, work, work, work, work…

“M-Mine. That’s my ringtone. I got a call. Continue eating.” Standing up with ease feeling, Jessica leaned her back on the sink corner and began talking with the person on the other line. She sometimes nods and talked shortly then paced back and forth from the sink to the refrigerator.

“I’m done. I’ll just go prepare.” The tanned idol said as she carries her plate to the sink.

“Me too. Done with phone call.”

“Oh that’s good. Wanna go out for a jogging?” The tanned latter uttered without looking at Jessica as she walks to her room to change to her jogging attire.

“Sure.” Jessica answered back while getting back to her chair to continue her breakfast. She felt so much eased coz she knew Yuri already forgot about the confession thing. She is praising herself that much when suddenly she heard Yuri singing loudly from her room, more on mimicking a song.

Dork, dork, dork, dork, dork, dork.
Said she got a call.
Dork, dork, dork, dork, dork, dork.


“Jessica Jung, next time be sure you switch off your phone so I won’t notice that you got no call but actually it’s your message tone. Oh gee…”

Gulp. Cough. Jessica almost got choked hearing Yuri’s statement. She forgot to switch off her phone while she is pretending to be in call with someone earlier just to escape the situation. She knew it’s a message but she took that chance to act that she’s in call conversation. She didn’t know Yuri saw her phone screen. Babo, Jessica.




-Outside the hotel-

“Come on, Jessica. Don’t tell me you are tired now.”

The milky white skinned latter breathed heavily as she stares at Yuri’s back distancing away from her. Been too long she haven’t exercise nor jog and it makes her feel tired easily. Her body isn’t use with this outdoor thingies.

Ring. Ring.

Hearing her phone ringing, Jessica shoved her hand in her pocket and pick the gadget. Seeing her best friend’s name written on the screen, the lady smiled and excitedly accepted the call.

“Dara-ya!!! I love you!!! I super love you!!!”

“Hey. Why? What? What have I done?”

“Thank you so much!!! Saranghae!!!”

“Jessica, tell me what you’re being happy and thankful about?”

Remembering about Yuri’s secret stay in Korea, Jessica prevented herself to blurt out the reason why she’s being like that- happy and thankful being Yuri’s personal companion.

“Thank you because… I’ll surely get that cozy Kwon Yuri stuff toy after my work.”

“Ah crazy. I thought you wanna say Yuri is the VIP you are chaperoning.”

“W-WHAT?!! A-ANI…”

Chuckled. Jessica’s ear was filled with loud laughs from Sandara on the other line. That’s when the time that the latter puzzled out that her best friend is actually just joking. Eventually, she laughed with her stuttered voice.

“What’s with that reaction? Of course ani, you babo-ya. Why would a superstar like Kwon Yuri stay in a hotel like ours? If ever she comes here, she’ll stay at her villa.”

“Y-Yeah. "I’m so stupid you know." Jessica managed to say as she shortly laughs a bit. She felt her blood suddenly rushed to her face creating blushes on her cheeks when she saw Yuri walking towards her holding 2 energy drinks.

Arriving in front of the milky white skinned latter, Yuri handed Jessica the drink in which the other latter take as she mouthed thank you.

“Tonight? Sure. But I should ask my boss first, I mean the VIP lady. Okay… See yah. I love you. Byeee~” Bidding her goodbye to Sandara, Jessica ended the call and placed her phone back in her pocket. Her best friend is asking her for a night out and she want to ask permission to her VIP boss first.

“Going out tonight?”

Jessica leaned up to the idol in front of her and nodded.

“My best friend wants to have a girl time night stroll.”

“Go. Just promise me you won’t tell her nor give her a small hint about me or about your work,”

“Nae!” The other latter answered back in excitement as she playfully salutes earning a small tinted smile on Yuri’s lips.




Walk. Talk. Eat. Walk. Talk. Eat. And sometimes fool around. Jessica and Yuri strolled the park near the hotel without realizing the time. They’ve been outside long hours now. Clutching on their stomachs, they both laughed seeing their drawings on the wall near them. They’re too old for playing around but yes, they vandalize the wall. Should we report them to the cops? Anyone?

“This looks like you.” Jessica said as she points to her drawing- an unclear shape filled with black sketched lines.

“The hell is that, Sica? How could that be me?” The tanned latter asked.

“This is a charcoal and it’s you.” After seconds of seriousness, the two eventually busted out in laughter.  The tanned idol even took the intention to write her name besides Jessica’s drawing.

“Stop there!!!”

Turning both of their heads to where they heard the shout, Yuri and Jessica budged upon seeing a cop heading towards them. They soon shifted and started running while making small and short laughs.




“Oh . I’m so tired.” Yuri uttered as she throws herself on the sofa where Jessica is sitting. They were tired rushing to their hotel room when the cop suddenly runs after them. Shifting her gaze, Yuri caught the other latter’s eyes and once again, they laughed their hearts out loud.

“Crazy experience.” Yuri cooed.

“I wander what would their reactions be if people saw my artistic charcoal drawing.” Jessica blurted out while preventing herself from laughing over and over again.
 
“My fans will surely curse you.” The tanned idol said in answer while giggling. “Anyway, should you go meet your best friend now? It’s already 7.”

“Oh. I didn’t notice the time.” Slowly walking to her room, Jessica prepared her clothes and went to the shower cubicle to hit it. She felt so tired and hesitated to meet Sandara but she felt bad to cancel it now.




“Hello? What? Oppa, she’s not my responsibility anymore. She cheated on me and I hope----- But oppa, can’t you just call her dad? Why me? You said she’s drank. I don’t think it’s a good idea for me to deal with her in this kind of situation… But… Esh. Ahuh. Okay… Okay, I’ll come there to fetch her and send her to her house but please, I hope this is the last time you’ll bother me about her whenever she’s drank. Okay. I’ll just change clothes. I’ll be there in a minute. Bye.”

Sighing in frustration, Yuri went to her room to change her clothes and fix herself with her disguise. Her close friend, a bar owner, called her to ask her if she can convince her ex to go home since she’s messing in the bar and even disturbing the people with her drama.

You shouldn’t have cheated on me.

Finishing her disguise with a final retouch of make up on her face, Yuri stood up and went out of her room. That’s the time she saw Jessica brushing her teeth on the sink with her wet body clad with towel. Biting her lower lip, Yuri approached the latter and back hugged her. She then gently whispered.

“Don’t be pretty in others’ eyes.” Leaving that sentence, the tanned idol adjusted her face and pecks the milky white skinned latter’s cheek. Yuri releases Jessica from her arms and turned around. “I’m going out for a while. I’ll be quick.”

“Hey. Y-yuri. Wait.” Jessica gazed at Yuri. She felt so loved with Yuri’s ministrations and touches just now. It feels like the way she just acted is completely different the time she kissed her. Her hug is filled with warmth and love. The idol’s actions made Jessica fell in love with her deeper. “B-Be Careful.”

“I will. You too.”




-Jiyong’s Bar-

“She refused to go home. She said she’ll go home if it’s you who takes her home.” Jiyong, Yuri’s close friend, blurted out. He’s one of the trusted people who know Yuri’s relationship with a girl.

Sighing deeply, Yuri assisted her drank ex to stand up and it made them almost tumble down. Luckily, Yuri balanced herself.

“Oppa, we’ll go ahead.”

“Careful, Yuri.”

As soon as they got out of the bar, Yuri stopped a bit to rest. Adjusting herself, she shifted her gaze and stare at her ex’ face. This time, she had her eyes opened.

“Y-Yuri, why didn’t y-you told me you are here in K-Korea. Have you really m-move on that easy?”

“You’re drank. I’ll take you to your house.”

“T-Tell me. D-Don’t you love me anymore.”

Breathing heavily, Yuri ignored hers ex’ words and just assisted her on the passenger’s seat on her car. She then went to the driver’s seat and sighed again.

While on the road, Yuri’s ex girlfriend kept on nagging her about their past. She obviously hasn’t moved on yet. Yuri, on the other hand, still feels something for her- but its pure pain. She can’t avoid the pain every time she sees or remembers her ex. She has moved on but not with the pain. She has forgiven but not forgets. Her ex cheated on her not once but twice and now… she’s acting like this.

I’m sorry.




-Jiyong’s bar-

“Where is she? It’s 9 pm and she’s nowhere to be seen.” Jessica paced back and forth inside the bar. She wandered where her best friend, Sandara, is. They’ve planned to meet in that place but she’s missing and its making Jessica felt annoyed.

Let me call that prankster.

Jessica dialed Sandara’s number and called her.




Ring. Ring.

Ring. Ring.

Ring. Ring.


Parking her car to the side of the road, Yuri opened her car’s door and slid out. She then pulled herself on the passenger’s seat thinking that her ex girlfriend’s dad is the one calling. Taking the phone on Sandara’s bag, Yuri looked at the screen and saw the name of the person calling.

“Mao Mao?”







A/N: Thanks guys for giving me the confidence to write again. And I stayed on YulSic's ship. Love you!!