White (hunhan)

Drabble Collections

"Luhan Hyung!"

Luhan quickly turned his head around to find the source of the voice who called for his name. A small smile was evident as soon as he found out who was it that called his name. It turns out to be his dongsaeng, his best friend, Oh Sehun.

"Ah, Sehun-ah." Luhan grinned, waving toward the taller lad.

"What a coincidence meeting you here. What are you doing here, Hyung?" Sehun smiled.

"Well, you know, for Christmas celebration!" Luhan beamed as he jumped slightly. Sehun could tell that the older boy was surely excited for Christmas as he saw the glint in both of his eyes when he mentioned the word "Christmas".

"Come with me, Sehun-ah. Let's go shopping together, would you? It's for Christmas. Okay?" Sehun blinked as his Hyung suddenly begged him to come with him. Seeing there's no other choice, and he currently have no plan at all, he decided to accept the offer.

After a few hours of dragging the younger lad here and there, they decided to call it a day and stop by the coffee shop nearby the mall. Both were tired, but they don't mind at all since they've spent time with people they care most. As long as Luhan's with Sehun, he feels safe, calm, and happy. The same goes with Sehun. He feels as if Luhan is the person who understand him better than anyone else.

"My treat, Sehun-ah. What do you want to drink?"

Sehun chuckled, grinning. "You don't have to, Hyung, but well if you insist, then I'd like a Caramel Macchiato please."

Luhan nodded. "Alright then. You go find us a seat okay, Sehun-ah?"

"I got it, Hyung."


They chatted along for a good few hours while taking their drinks. For both of them, it feels as if it has been a really long time since they've talked. Luhan and Sehun had both shared their lives for the past few months since they last saw each other. Night fell, and the snow too. The sky was filled with white. Sehun watched out of the window for the falling snow and it amuses Luhan. The chinese boy smiled.

"Do you like snow, Sehun-ah?"

Sehun turned his head toward Luhan as he threw a soft smile, nodding. "Yes, Hyung."

Luhan chuckled, turning his attention towards the window. Suddenly, his stare turned distance, but a faint smile never left his face. "Snow. It's white and beautiful. But, it's also like me; cold, transient, worthless. It also melts quickly." He muttered faintly, chuckling lightly at his statement.

Sehun was surprised to hear a sudden confession of the chinese boy, but decided to stay quiet as he watched his Hyung in anxiety. "Hyung?"

"Ah, sorry." Luhan laughed, looking back at Sehun. "I'm speaking nonsense again. Forget about it, okay?"

The younger boy merely nod. "I'll take you back home, okay Hyung?"

Luhan nodded with a smile.

That night, Sehun promised one thing.


25th December 2013.

Sehun had promised Luhan to meet up with him at the coffee shop yesterday where they had hung out. Of course, since Sehun have nothing better to do and he can't say no after all to his favorite Hyung, he decided to stick around with him on Christmas Day, celebrating it with Luhan.

Reaching the designated place, Sehun walked inside, quickly scanning his eyes over to look for the deer-eyed boy. His lips curled up into a smile as soon as Luhan waved to him with a grin.

"Ah, Hyung. Merry Christmas." Sehun said, upon reaching the table where Luhan is at.

"Merry Christmas to you too, Sehun-ah!" Luhan grinned as he handed out a present for the maknae. Sehun was taken aback by this, but then reached his hand out, grabbing the present Luhan offered him.

"Thank you, Hyung." Sehun lowered his head a little with a wide smile on his face. "Oh! And this is for you, Hyung." The maknae quickly rummaged through his bag, trying to find what he was looking for. As he found it, he pulled it out, revealing a small, but beautiful snow globe.

Luhan beamed at the sight, taking the snow globe into his hands. "Sehun-ah. This is beautiful. Thank you."

"You're very welcome, Hyung." Sehun gave a soft smile.

There was a short silence before Sehun spoke up again.

"You know, Hyung. Snow does resemble you." Sehun gave a small smile, "It might be as you said, transient, cold, but not worthless, and it does melt quickly. But on the positive side, it's white, it's beautiful, not to mention the snowflakes. It's also pure; like you, no? Snow brings joy even though it's cold. You've seen kids playing around in snow, right? And, regardless of it melting quickly, it stays that way as Christmas pass. In my opinion, snow's also a resemble that of a start towards Christmas! Isn't that quite noble of it? It resembles you a lot, Hyung, I-"

The train of thoughts that Sehun had spoken was halted as Luhan pressed his lips against the younger boy's pale cheek. Luhan eventually pulled away as seeing Sehun confused, taking him a while before registering what just happened.

"Hyung..." Sehun trailed off, flushing lightly.

Luhan only let out a small chuckle, beaming brightly. "Sehun-ah, I like you."

The chinese boy ruffled his hair affectionately. Sehun, upon trying to resist gathering the smaller boy in his arms, did it anyway. Luhan only smiled softly at the younger boy, rubbing circles on his back as he hugged him back.

"I like you too, Luhan Hyung, a lot. Like how it snowed yesterday." Sehun chuckled.

Luhan can't help but laugh. "I'm sure of it, Sehun-ah. Because your heart is as pure and as white as your words."

"White actually means pure, doesn't it?"

"Yeah."

"So, Merry "White" Christmas to you, Hyung." Sehun grinned.


istg!!!111! I'm writing this on a hurry and I'm cry. because coughs someone will kill me.

anyways, thank you for dropping by to read! a comment would be appreciated~*~*~*~*~* and an upvote. and a subscribe!

ohoho.