This is the day.!..

Back from tour!!! Romance

 


* Gabbie and Ayse live in Seoul >.< ** "GABBIE!!!! "You yelled so happy and excitedly trying to wake your best friend at 6am up because today is the moment you guys have been waiting it seems like a LIFETIME for! 
" GABBIE WAKE UP! Pweaseeee" you said  pretending to cry. 
Then you saw that lazy girl move a little bit on the couch!
"GABBIE GET UP!" You threaten her.
Now she whacked you with a pillow and that made you mad.
You ripped the blankets off of her and she fell on the floor.
"AYSE WHAT IS IT ASDLDMDN"
Gabbie said still half asleep.
"EXO ARE BACK FROM TOUR!!! Don't you wanna kiss Sehun? And hug,cuddle, watch movies.."
Then that really woke her up.
You got ready and wore your hair in a messy bun, had Chanyeol's sweatshirt on and some loose jeggings to match.
Gabbie put her hair up in a messy bun, Sehun's jersey on, and some shorts.
So you and Gabbie went to the market to get welcome back cupcakes~ Gabbie went to the bathroom while you were stuck ordering and telling the worker which kind and what will it have on it. So after waiting for 5 minutes and Gabbie still hasn't came back... "Oh my god she's in trouble" I said to myself being sarcastic... Then I laughed a little.
"OH! Ma'am can I get ones with the cute kawaii faces and blue & pink icing?" I said with a smile!
Good thing people know English around here, goooood thing.
"Sure, here's your order miss~ have a great day!"
I was searching around for Gabbie and I bumped into her... -_- 
"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? I had to pick out and order the cupcakes my self!" 
"Oh whoops I went to the bathroom and came out headed your way and saw these cute couple bracelets and balloon!! Do you like them?!"
I looked at them for several seconds... " OMO they are so kyeopta! Did you pay yet or...."
"Ne! I did now let's goooo!" She said so happy and excited, wow who new a boy could "wake" her up! See what I did there? Oh, no? Ayse, what was that. i don't know anymore XD I said to myself
~~~ so we went out and hopped into my convertible and put the balloons in the back, along with Gabbie and the cupcakes... KIDS sit in the back, even though she's 18 and I'm 19 1/2 •hehe• 
We drove around to Exo's dorm & finally reached the dorm around 8am exact.
So I went running in the hallway of the dorm and Gabbie was stuck carrying the cupcakes,balloons, and couple bracelets with our names on them... It says "Aysh & Yeol , and Gabbie's and Sehun says Gem & Sehyo ..but anyways "Serves her right for not coming back kekeke~ I felt bad my best friend had to carry stuff but I HAD and NEEDED to see my Pabo Yeollie!
I slammed my body against the door looool I'm a Pabo like Yeollie XD and Exo opened the door and literally suffocated me to death, 
"GUYS I CAN'T BREATHE LET GOOO!"
Chan kissed me and hugged me for 5 minutes~ I loved the moment! "Oppa saranghae!" I said crying because I missed him dearly!
"Ayse I love you to the moon and back I missed you so much!"
So all of us excluding Gabbie were playing a nice Korean card game...
"WAIT WHERE'S GABBIE WHERE'S MY GEM?!?!" Sehun shouted upset and worried
Gabbie finally came and opened the door... 
"Thanks for the help Aysh! I love chuuu still! Hehe" she said
"OMO GABBIE I AM SO SORRY! MIANHAE MIANHAE DONGSAENG/CHINGU!!!"
I said running up to her before Sehun attacked her. 
I hugged her so tight! Hehe besties for life~~ Then Exo joined in >.<
"AYSE, AND BOYS GIVE ME MY GIRLFRIEND BACK SKSKDKE" Sehun said... Sounding just like Gabbie this morning .-. Pabo's...
Sehun then pounced on her and knocked her on the floor! 
"OMG I missed you oppa!" Gabbie said about to cry... I was happily watching the moment when I felt a cupcake smash into my face... CHANYEOL YOUR DEAD MEAT!!! 
"MUAHAHA let me get that for you!"
Chanyeol said and kissed my face all over while Exo was too busy staring at Me and Gabbie's romantic dudes smothering us to peices..
" So this is what love looks like? Eh boys?" Kris said
"Yeah, one day you will be like Me, Mr.Tall Pabo over here, Gabbie & Sehun.. WAIT.. Gabbie and Se-fell asleep together on the floor..Figures XD"
~~~~So me and Chanyeol went to the park with those love birds on the floor... keke oh Gabs!~~~
"Oppa I'm so happy your back!"
I said on the verge of tears
" I am so happy to be with you and u love you so much sooo..-"
"Oppa what are you doing?! Get up Pabo!"
And Yeollie took out a ring,
>>>We've been together for a while now, and I need to let you know
Just how it would make me feel inside if you ever let me go.
My heart would break without a doubt, I don't know what I'd do
The pain would be unbearable, I can't bear the thought of losing you.
 
We've had a lot of good times, and we've shared a lot of the bad
But we are always there to help each other when one of us is sad.
You are more than a friend to me, you're my soul, my life, my love
And since the moment I laid eyes on you, I've thanked the lord above.
 
Although we're together now, let's hope there's many more years to come
You'll always have my heart, you've always been that "special someone."
The way you've held me in your arms over these past few years
And the way I'll always be there for you, to wipe away the tears.
 
You know you have my heart, and I hope I have yours, too
I'll stay by your side forever, if that's what you want me to do.
I guess this poem is just a way of showing you that we are meant to be
So, do me this honour, give me your hand... Ayse Yasemin Topcu, Will you marry me?" He said with a big cheesy grin waiting for the reply
All I could do was cry and nod my head to yes! 
"A THOUSAND TIMES YES!!! Omo Yeollie I love you so much!!! Yes I will marry you!"
A few weeks later you guys got married and had a kawaii little happy ending! You had 2 kids, a boy and girl! They were adorable as ever!
The End!
••• wait! I all most forgot Gabbie's ending!•••
Sehun proposed to her at her favourite lake.
Se's proposal to Gabbie...
It's been a while and now i know
That i can never ever let you go
From the first time we met and your first hello
I knew you're the one where my heart will grow
 
You are my dream..the angel from the sky
Who showed me what life is and how I can cry
How I can have someone who I can always rely
To be there forever and never say goodbye
 
The one I can hug when I am in need
The one who give love.. that no one can exceed
The one who'll shed tears ...if my heart ever bleed
The one I have wanted..to share my life with...
 
So,Now i ask you this ...will please you take my hand
And be the person... who will always understand
I want to grow old with you..i'm down in one knee
You're the only one I'll ask..."will you marry me?"...
And she said Yes! Of course!!
Now we Both had a cute little fairytale!
She had 1 girl! 
Oops I would like to tell you more about our lives but Chanyeol and the kids are taking me out for ice-cream! Bye!
****** This was my scenario for my bestie... yeah ^_^ *****