(✿) ᵀᴴᴱ UPDATES PAGE

(✿) ᵀᴴᴱ FOUR SEASONS RANCH ⁞ apply closed
    
 

THEUPDATES
  NOTES FROM THE AUTHOR
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

AUTHOR'S NOTE— 
please check back here if ever there's a notifcation for an update as it might be because I've left a new update or notice for you all to read! this way you won't miss anything important like deadlines or changes to the story.

 


OCTOBER 11TH— 
and finally- I have gotten up to date with all of the applications and given reviews for all that have applied so far. every time I thought I was good to go and release the applicants chapter, I either got side tracked entirely or a new app came in! I'm really thankful for all of the nice comments about the story and glad that I have so many applications already. I was a little concerned it wouldn't be well received but I'm thankful that it has been so far. anyway, to everyone who has subscribed and even applied, thanks! and to those who are going to apply, ask any questions if you have them, I don't mind. in terms of the applications I have received, make sure you read the cheatsheet... and there's been a whole lot of interest in ukwon as a back up lover! haha, and it seems everyone wants eunji as their friend. have fun everyone.
 


OCTOBER 17TH— 
not really an important update! I just wanted to thank everyone for their interest so far and for the upvotes! the applicants page has been updated with the outstanding reviews I needed to do and I'm just going to urge everyone again to make sure they read the rules. it can save some silly mistakes. I'm hoping to get a teaser out soon, hopefully within a week and I've started to think about a deadline date. but currently it's still undecided so you don't have to rush quite yet. if anyone is unsure about attempting a custom plot don't be afraid; there are lots of plotlines I'm able to think of so let your mind wander a little if you feel brave enough. again, thanks to everyone who has applied so far and I hope to see some more applicants soon.
 


OCTOBER 23RD— 
applicants page is up to date now with all reviews. I still haven't heard back from a few applicants whose applications are left to pending, if I don't hear from you I'll just assume that you didn't want to change anything and your application will not be included when I come to choose. this also brings me to the next thing; the deadline is november 6th! that is 2 weeks from now, so please have your applications in to me before that date. it's advisable to get it to me before then so that I can still give you feedback on your application. good luck everybody.
 


NOVEMBER 5TH— 
a quick update to remind you all that tomorrow is the day! by day, I mean deadline. I am aware that everyone has school and lives and other committments so if you are in need of an extension, the most I can offer you is until the 8th (providing you ask me for an extension before tomorrow) as I will begin making decisions once the deadline is up. the applicants reviews have been updated, and there are still some applicants left to pending so make sure you make the changes if you need to. if you'd like an extension, please request one in the comments and state the plotline you're applying for. thank you!

current extensions; holistic, haebwa, soupbunny, contradictori, hello_livia
 


NOVEMBER 8TH
a note to let you all know that I've taken the applicants chapter down as I will now begin to go through all of the applicants again to choose the girls! those of you who had extensions I'll message you if I have any questions about your applicants and hopefully I will get a teaser out in the next couple of days, and start revealing the results. I'd like to take the time to thank everyone who applied, subscribed and upvoted it honestly means a lot and I hope that a lot of you will stick around to read the story! I haven't decided a set amount of applicants to choose and I may even end up choosing more than one for one plotline and none of another, it honestly depends on the applications when I go back through them and how I feel about working them into the story and the individual plots. regardless, bear with me and it won't be long until this story officially begins!