(✿) ᵀᴴᴱ PLOTLINES

(✿) ᵀᴴᴱ FOUR SEASONS RANCH ⁞ apply closed
     
 

THEPLOT LINES
そしていつも笑顔を忘れずにね
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

CONCRETE ROAD

her life revolves around her phone, her computer, and expensive coffee. she relies on the modern world around her and her parents have had enough. she's forced to trade in her glamorous lifestyle for fresh air and the outdoors. unwilling at first, her opinion on the countryside soon changes once she meets a local from the farm eager to show her the ropes of a life completely different to hers. 

traits irresponsible, careless, reliant on technology
love interest— a local; farmboy

applicants— 2



 

BOOK SMARTS

life on a ranch surrounded by nothing but fresh air and nature is both fascinating and terrifying to the girl who shys away from life's biggest challenges in favour of reading about them instead. though her intelligence is no joke, her ability to fend for herself in the outdoors is a little questionable. she's forced out of her shell after an encounter with a questionable boy; whom spends his time hunting.

traits timid, security-loving, intelligent
love interest— a local; hunter

applicants— 2


 

WRONG PATH

her parents feel like they've lost their daughter and for them, four seasons is their last resort to bringing her back down to earth before she makes too many mistakes. with no desire to be there, she makes more enemies than friends, especially the over-confident boy who spends most of his time herding cattle and antelope with no time for her and her bad attitude.

traits stubborn, independant, secretive
love interest— a local; cow/antelope herder

applicants— 1


 

UNLUCKY IN LOVE

her friends and family are tired of her moping around whilst she tries to get over yet another heartbreak. sending her away to the country in order to keep her mind occupied whilst her heart heals seems like a perfect idea. that is, until a certain boy she meets fishing down at the lake makes her fall all over again.

traits romantic, sensitive, emotional
love interest— a local; fisherman

applicants— 3


 

THOROUGHBRED

born with a silver spoon in and a fortune in her bank account, she's not exactly useless; not when it comes to dressage and show jumping. though she excells in equestrian sport she knows nothing of hard work or rearing horses, just how to win a prize. her lack of knowledge is somewhat of a joke to one of the ranch's stable hands, to which she's determined to prove him wrong.

traits passionate, hot-headed, superficial
love interest— a local; stablehand

applicants— 2


 

DAISY-CHAIN

a regular face at the ranch as she visits most weekends with her parents who bring their weekly deliveries in exchange for flowers grown around the ranch. it's not the first time she's spent her summer there but it is the first time she's seen this particular boy there. she's happy to make friends, but a certain someone isn't as pleased with their new friendship.

traits easy-going, sociable, adventurous
love interest— a city boy / a childhood friend from the ranch

applicants— 2

 

FARMER'S DAUGHTER  (UNAVAILABLE)

having spent her entire life at four seasons she's grown up around animals and spends her free time down on bluejay farm or with her precious horse. with her whole life ahead of her there she sees no reason to leave; not until a charming city boy shows up for the summer and throws her out of step.

traits warmhearted, loyal, idealistic
love interest— lee minhyuk (b-bomb)

 

OTHER

alternatively, if none of the plot lines take your fancy, you're welcome to create your own.

traits ?
love interest— ?

applicants— 2