-Chapter Fifteen-

Angel and Devil

do read last line of author's note ;D


Chapter Fifteen

 

Jaekyung woke up in the middle of the night, she was having nightmares for the past few nights already. She got up from the bed and looked at Sehun sleeping peacefully, she felt more at ease doing so. She brushed his hair neatly using her hands, he stirred in his sleep. 

"Oh, Sehun. I can't describe how I feel with you everytime." She whispered. She lay back down with her face in his chest. 

"Neither can I." She heard a whisper and looked up to face Sehun. His eyes were half opened and there was a cheeky smile across his face. 

"Did I wake you? Sorry." She said and glanced at the digital clock flashing bright red numbers across the room. It was 3.45 in the morning. Sehun sat up, "I noticed you've been waking up in the middle of the night recently. What's keeping you up?" Jaekyung shrugged, "Nightmares." She was deciding if she should confess to Sehun about her being a devil. Would that break the "Rules of Hell" if there was any? 

"Sehun? I have to tell you something." She has decided. Sehun turned to face her as she sat up. 

"I am a devil." She finally confessed. Sehun's eyes widened in shock, "You, are a. . . Devil?" 

* * * 

The next morning, Jaekyung woke up, she turned to face Sehun but he was gone. What was she thinking, of course he was gone after the confession yesterday. He was probably freaking out or taking a breather. 

She tidied herself and made her way downstairs for breakfast. She was greeted by the boys sitting at the dining table. And of course, Sehun's seat was empty. 

"Did anyone see Sehun?" She asked. Before anyone could reply, Luhan had dragged her upstairs, into his room. 

"Is Sehun spouting nonsense in the morning? He said something about you being a devil or something." Luhan whispered with a serious look. 

Jaekyung sighed, "I am a devil oppa..." She allowed her wings to spread. Luhan looked at her in amazement. His eyes softened, "I'll still love you even if you're a devil." They embraced each other. 

"I love you too oppa." Jaekyung said with tears in her eyes.

* * *

Jaekyung was watching the boys playing the xbox. It was already 2pm and Sehun has not returned home, she was starting to get really worried.

Just then, the front door opened.

"Oppa!" Jaekyung said as she jumped off the sofa. Instead, Sehun just glanced at her with his lifeless eyes.

"Oppa..." Jaekyung muttered, shocked from his expression.

Everyone stared at the couple in confusion. They were usually full of love and now...

"Sehun-ah, what's wrong with you?" Luhan managed to ask. Sehun just shook his head, "Its nothing."

Sehun made his way upstairs and muttered to himself, "I can't be with a devil."

Jaekyung and Luhan looked at each other in shock.

"Jaekyung-ah, did anything happen to you and the maknae?" Suho asked.

She tried to keep a straight face.

Should I tell them? They are my family after all. 

"The reason why Sehun is treating me like this is because..." She hesitated a little.

"She made him upset!" Luhan burst out.

"Oh, I thought it was something very serious." Suho sighed in relief.

Jaekyung faked a smile.

"Come with me." She mouthed to Luhan.

Unfortunately for her, Baekhyun saw her mouthing and decided to follow them. 

"Why did you stop me from telling them?" Jaekyung asked Luhan.

Baekhyun was outside Luhan's room eavesdropping.

Suho tapped on his shoulder.

"What?" He whispered in shock.

"What are you doing? Shouldn't you respect other's privacy?" Suho said.

"I think they're hiding something from us." Baekhyun said.

In the end, Suho and Baekhyun were eavesdropping.

"So you want all of them to know that you're a devil?" Luhan said, about to raise his voice.

"They're family, I should tell them." Jaekyung sighed.

Baekhyun and Suho looked at each other.

"Jaekyung is a devil?" Suho whispered.

"What if they respond to it like how Sehun did? I don't want to see you lose your friends." Luhan reasoned.

"I know... But I can't hide it from them forever."

"We'll tell them when the time is right." Luhan said.

Suho and Baekhyun were stunned by their conversation.

Just as they were about to leave, the door opened.

"Baekhyun? Suho?"

"Err, hi hyung." Baekhyun said and faked a smile.

"We're so sorry to eavesdrop on your–" Baekhyun quickly cupped his hand on Suho mouth.

"We were just passing by, hehe. Don't mind us." Baekhyun smiled and dragged Suho to his room.

"Hyung! Don't tell me you are that honest." Baekhyun facepalmed himself. Suho nodded his head innocently.

"Seriously, what are we going to do with the information we just heard?" Baekhyun said as he rubbed his temples.

Suho just shrugged, "I honestly don't know. We can't just tell the others, Jaekyung must tell them personally, its her choice." 

The both of them sighed while exiting the room. 

 

Sehun was sitting on his bed. 

This is so ed up, what in the world just happened?

* * *

It was 6 in the morning, Sehun couldn't sleep after Jaekyung had told him about her being a devil. He decided to take a stroll by the Han River when a bright light approached him. He covered his eyes with his arms, it was really blinding. 

"Mr Oh Sehun?" A voice from the light said, "You must've known that your girlfriend, Lee Jaekyung is a devil. Meanwhile, yourself on the other hand is an angel." 

Sehun didn't believe what he just heard.

"Who are you?" He asked. 

"I am Gae. A messenger of God." The light introduced. 

"And, angels and devils can never be together." Gae said. 

"You can't do this to me! I love her." Sehun protested. 

"You may think that you love her, but she is destined to be with someone who is a devil." Gae explained. 

"Just go away, let me live my life peacefully." Sehun said and walked away. 

"Fine, but remember. You and Miss Jaekyung will never be together." Gae said from behind him.

Sehun messed his hair in frustration. 

What in the world is happening?

When he got back, he still couldn't believe that and was frustrated at everything. Therefore, he was cold towards Jaekyung. 

* * *

Sehun suddenly felt something against his back. He walked towards the mirror. 

This cannot be. Why am I an angel?

On his back was a pair of white wings. Sehun instantly fell back on his bed, he felt so messed up.

I'm so sorry Jaekyung, I love you. But we can't be together...

 


oh my god what did i just write, i might be giving u guys a double update. but it depends on whether my 

laziness will kick in or not :( hopefully it doesnt because ive been on such a long hiatus & i feel like a

very very very bad author-nim. i'm having inspirations to write a new fanfic tho, maybe im creating the

draft? but this story needs to be done, i cant do this halfway :(( 

i wish i have more friends who care about me but, oh wells.

#depressedauthor >:(( 

do comment on how u feel so i can craft this story to ur liking!

for new readers or old readers, please share this story or upvote or subscribe to see more drama ;)

by the way, the bold-italic part is flashback ;)