-Chapter Two-

Angel and Devil

Chapter Two

 

After break time was over, Jaekyung and Kris walked back to the classroom. At the same time, Tao ran towards Kris, hugging him. 

"Ge! Where have you been?" Tao asked with puppy eyes, he then noticed Jaekyung beside him. "Ge, who is she?" He mouthed to Kris. 

"She's the new girl, Jaekyung. Jaekyung, this is the annoying Tao." Kris introduced them to each other. Tao hit Kris' arm, hard. "I am not annoying, am I?" He said in a sad tone. 

"You're actually quite cute." Jaekyung said, honestly. Tao grinned, "Hear that ge?" 

Kris rolled his eyes. 

Definitely "cute" . 

The others managed to catch up with Tao. 

"Kris hyung! There you are!" Suho said, panting a little. 

"Where did you go?" Chanyeol asked. 

"Oh, I brought Jaekyung around the school." Kris replied. 

That was odd of Kris, he never brought anyone around the school before. This was his first time.

Lay observed. 

"Jaekyung, let me introduce you to the others." Kris said, "This is Suho, Chen, Kai, Lay, Xiumin, Luhan, Chanyeol, D.O, Baekhyun and Sehun."

The word 'Sehun' brought back many memories in Jaekyung's head.

Its okay, Kris oppa, I already know who they all are.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Lee Jaekyung. It's nice to meet you all." She bowed, sincerely.  

"Nice to meet you too." The boys chimed. Everyone except for Sehun, looks happy to get to know Jaekyung. Sehun showed a smile - which was fake - but deep down inside of him, he was worried. 

What was Jimin, or in this case, Jaekyung's motive to come back to Earth as a mortal?

 

After school was over, eveyone walked out of the classroom. Sehun was standing by the door, waiting for Jaekyung to walk out. When he saw her walk out, he immediately grab her by the arm and dragged her to the rooftop. 

"Sehun-ssi, what do you want with me?" Jaekyung asked innocently. 

"Lee Jaekyung, you don't think I know you are Kim Jimin, do you?" Sehun said. 

Jaekyung's eyes widened. "H-h-how did you know?" She stammered. 

"You really are Jimin? Kim Jimin?" Sehun replied in shock.

"Yes I am. Oppa..." Her voice trailed off. 

"Why are you back here? Why are you another person?" He asked, not knowing that his Kim Jimin had committed suicide because of him. 

"I'm sorry oppa, I realised that I can't live without you. So I... I..." She stopped, knowing that Sehun would be disappointed in her. 

"What did you do? Tell me." Sehun said calmly. 

"I committed suicide. Sorry oppa." Jaekyung sobbed. 

You don't know how sorry I am for doing that, I regretted doing that in my past life. 

"How could you do that? You know that when I died, you should live your life for me. How could you..." Sehun said, a look of disappointment in his eyes. 

"Sorry. I'm sorry." Jaekyung repeated as she kneeled down, crying. 

Sehun left, disappointed. 

I'm sorry for leaving you like that, Kim Jimin.