First Love (1)

Creatures of the Day

"You quickly led me away. Knowing that I would steal your heart with every opening I saw. And so forever I will be, a flower that became rotten in your hands.. So whenever you remember my name... I shall grow another flower by your side."

Sulli's smile turned upside down. 

"I thought you said you were reading a loving story, Minho? That was so sad..!"

Minho laughed. "I think I told you the truth, Sulli. They loved each other, but there was someone else.. She could only follow her word. And remove herself from his side."

Sulli looked at him. "You are so weird sometimes. I hope that will not be something that breaks us apart."

Minho pulled the sheet over him and then turned to Sulli. 

"And what if it did?"

Sulli grabbed Minho's hand. "And if it did..."

Sulli tightened her grip. "When you remember me. I will bring thorns into your life."

Minho opened his eyes wide out of fear. 

"But shouldn't you be happy... I am thinking of you?"

Sulli shook her head. 

"That would mean you were unfaithful to her. And that is much worse... So if that ever happens. I will bring sharp snow as a warm gift."

Minho wiggled closer to her, then kissed her on the forehead. 

"Why do you have to be so sweet to others.. What about your life?"

Sulli sighed. "..Well. We are humans too. We are not the only people who live in the universe, so we have to accomplish what is right. No matter how much it hurts."

She then squirmed into Minho's embrace. 

"I love you."

Minho laughed. His cheeks looked like the color of Rudolph's nose. 

"I think the only problem is.. I love you too much.."

Sulli was already sleeping by then. 

Minho looked down to see her cute face laying on his arm. 

He finally closed his eyes, wondering. What his next dream would be.  

Sulli woke up first. 

She pinched Minho's cheeks. 

After a few moments she grew bored and decided to find Krystal. 

"..Krystal..? Krystal! Krystal!" 

Sulli finally found her in the kitchen. She was tasting the food for the maids. 

"Good Morning! Would you like to look at the cherry blossoms with me..?"

Krystal tasted the last thing which was soup. She closed her eyes with a smile. 

"Mmm.. Delicous!"

Krystal then looked at Sulli. She took off her apron. 

"Is it alright with you? Your health has not been the best.. It's still snowing out there.."

Sulli giggled. 

"My heart is full, Krystal. I feel fine. Just be dressed properly, alright?"

Krystal smiled. She felt calm when she assured her that she was fine. 

Sulli slipped on sweater, a warm cuddly coat as soft as a sheep. Then a nice comfortable winter hat accompanied by nice light brown boots. She let Krystal walk out first. 

And by note. Sulli's true home is the ice. This was no big problem for her. 

Step after step, Sulli shivered. She truly enjoyed the sound of the snow. 

Krystal crossed her arms and watched Sulli skip towards the cherry blossoms. She watched as she enjoyed herself. The cherry blossoms were frozen and covered with snow, but you could still imagine their inner beauty. 

Sulli jumped high, but could not reach even the lowest branch. But she didn't give up, she continued to jump. 

"Sulli, you might get hurt! Be careful."

Sulli laughed. "I'm just picking one cherry blossom, what's the big issue?"

Krystal for some reason couldn't remember. She didn't know why she tried to stop her. 

"I guess the cold is getting through me, huh? All sit on the bench and feed the rabbits."

Sulli nodded. "Mm."

 

Minho stretched his arms out on the bed, then his legs. 

"Ahh, I had a nice sleep."

Knock. Knock. 

"Master, would you like some peaches? We have prepared some downstairs."

Minho stood up and stretched his back out. 

"Peaches in the morning? What's the big occasion?"

"Well Master, you have not visited the palace in such a long period of time. The peaches have overloaded the kitchen because the gentle giants down the street gives us 3 packages every year counting for your birthday, and Christmas. We could not finish all, so while you are still here.. We hope you can have a happy memory with us."

Minho pulled on his coat, slippers, and his pocket watch. 

He then opened the door to the maid. 

"I would love to eat some peaches."

They walked down the stairs. 

"By the way, where is Princess Sulli?"

The maid bowed  and her hand pointed him towards the window. 

Minho squinted. "Can you call down Taemin and Onew? I'm in the mood for a snowball fight."

The maid bowed. "Yes sir."

Minho continued until he heard a bang in the kitchen. He quickly opened the door. 

"Is everybody alright!?"

The maids all laughed. 

"Happy Anniversary, Master!"

Minho crossed his arms. 

"What do you mean by that?"

One of the maids stood up. "Master it is your 10th year as the prince."

Minho looked up. He snapped his fingers. 

"Thank you all for your services. For my next order. Will you serve the peaches out in the snow under an umbrella?"

The maids all nodded. 

Minho popped out again. 

"Oh! And mke sure all of you are wearing the right attire. You will also be enjoying the peaches with us.."

As the door slammed behind him. 

All the maids screamed. "Ahhh! He is so sweet!I wish we could make him peaches everyday!"

The head maid humorously smacked her head. "Do you want our master to get indigestion? Now get to work!

 

Sulli jumped once more. 

Minho entered the snow. He walked towards her. 

"Oppa! Congratulations!"

Minho turned and saw Krystal's face. 

"Thank you. Now what is Sulli doing.. picking those cherry blossoms?"

Krystal looked at her. "I don't know, but isn't it nice seeing her enjoy..."

She smiled. 

Minho nodded his head. 

"Oppa..., for some reason, I feel like there is something important we are forgetting to tell her..?"

Minho nodded his head. 

"I do not think so, and if there is, and if it was important, I think I would remember..."

 

Sulli finally caught a bouquet of it. She smelled them. How nice they were. 

"Minho, Krystal! Look.. they are so beautiful... aren't they?"

She ran towards them as fast as she could. 

While she was running, the maids brought out the umbrella and the different batches of peaches. Cakes, ice cream, jell-o, juice, side dishes, and etc. 

 

While Sulli was running, she had slipped. She fell on the bouquet. 

Minho stood up. 

Sulli blinked a few times and then began to get up. 

"I'm alright, Minho..."

Right as his eyes blinked. There was something moving through the trees. At the speed of light.

He brought out his sword and began to run towards Sulli. 

 

Taemin and Onew walked down the stairs together enjoying the silence in the house. 

"I heard they were serving peaches today, Onew. I think I might drool just thinking about it.. How about you?"

Onew closed his eyes. 

"For some reason, I feel a trespasser. Call the guards to form in the 18th front gate."

Taemin bowed. "I will see you in a bit then."

Onew rushed down the stairs out the door with his sword in his hand. 

 

"Sulli! Stay there, don't make a sound!"

Sulli became stiff. "..I just fell, Minho. I a perfectly fine...?"

 

The black figure came to a stop where it was behind the cherry blossom tree Sulli picked at. 

He came forward. 

"Well I am happy that your greeting stops the whole event, Minho. Sulli, you can turn around now."

Sulli smiled at the sound of his voice. 

"Oppa! I contacted you one month ago! And it took you this long?"

He wrapped his arms around Sulli. 

"I see that he still can't protect you. Now let me see your leg."

Sulli being confused showed him her leg. "Oppa, I don't think their is anything wrong...? Wha--! My leg is bleeding!"

Minho walked forward and yanked Heechul's arm off of Sulli's leg. 

"I think I can take it from here, Hyung."

He gave him a death stare, for he was jealous. 

Sulli put her hands on her waist. "Minho, why are you being so rude to him?"

Onew opened the doors and drew his sword back. "Hyung!"

Heechul walked over to Onew. The grabbed each others arms with a tight grip. "Well has it not been ages, my friend?"

"Hyung, I thought you were a trespasser."

Heechul laughed. 

Minho picked Sulli up and then carried her up the stairs. While he did, Sulli snickered. 

"Are you jealous...?"

 

 

 

 

Heechul Oppa finally returns!