When Broken May Be Called Love

Creatures of the Day

Sulli was finally released. 

She brushed the lipstick away from his face. She giggled. 

"You look like a little kid. Trying eat your mother's lipstick. So cute!"

Minho sulked. He went towards the mirror and wiped the rest of it off. 

Sulli rested on the bed. She rolled around a little. And then, let her fingers run through the ruffles of her dress. 

She was in the most joyous state. 

Minho walk towards her. He was about to say something, but. 

Knock, Knock, Knock. 

Sulli stood up. She felt her presence. 

Yuri. 

She pointed towards the other exit. She would hide on the side.  Sulli pushed him towards the door and then ran towards the door quietly with her dress in her hands. 

Minho became calm. "Is that you.. Yuri?" 

Yuri smiled. Something fell from her face. And then she turned the knob. 

"Yes it is me."

Then she tried to open the door, but it would not budge. 

"Minho. What are you doing? Open the door! I am no enemy!" 

Minho unlocked the door slowly and then backed away.

Yuri looked down when she entered. She covered her face.

"My apologies for visiting you at this hour. I was just worried."

Minho asked her to sit down. 

"Will you show your face? It feels like you are hiding something from me..?!"

Sulli peeked a little. Both of their backs were facing her. She jumped off and sat beside the door, where only Minho could see her. 

Yuri looked at him, and then showed him her cheek.

The sin she has committed was showing.  

Her eyes grew weary.

She held onto Minho's hands. The tears fell. 

"Minho...! I have greatly sinned.... Please, please forgive me and hear my plead... I threw her away. And this is my proof... I have killed your love, and now I have to live with this..!"

Minho lifted up her chin. He touched her face softly. It felt like glass. Chipping away from something that use to be whole. 

It was breaking. 

"And who do you mean by love?" 

Yuri was hesitant. As her tears fell. She touched her face again. It was burning. 

She screamed and continued to bow in front of him. 

"Forgive me! I have sinned in front of your eyes..! Lift this curse off my chest, and I will bring her back to you...!"

Minho looked at her. 

"What a PITY."

Minho yanked her hands away from him. 

"Get your tainted hands away!" 

Yuri clasped her hands together and continued to plead for forgiveness. 

He opened the door behind him, then raised his handout the door. 

Sulli's hand reached his. She let her dress flow to the ground.    

"May I ever be hurt in anyway, you deserve it 100 times more. Let your soul be filled with the darkness of  the kingdom that was named light. But because of you, may it be called a burden." 

Minho let her stand forward. She continued to speak.

"Look at the ground. Do you see what you will turn to because of the sins you have committed!? Ash! That is what you will be. And before I do the honors  of snapping your life, do you have anything else to say?" 

Yuri looked at her with rage. She bit her lip. 

"I would rather kill myself, than be touched by you!"

Sulli knelt down and raised Yuri's chin up. She took a deep breath. "I wish I could, but I will not. If you could just look into Minho's eyes right now. You would know that he would also be effected significantly, if I was the one.. The one who killed the friend of more than a 1000 years. I cannot let my name fall. You will be brought to the box. Where they will erase such memories you had of killing anyone."

Yuri shook her head. 

Sulli touched her cheek. "They will cure this quickly." 

Sulli stood up. She walked towards Minho and covered his eyes. 

As the guards came, he could only hear the screams. They were directed towards him. 

She kept calling his name, Again and again. 

Minho clutched his fist and bit his lips. 

"Why!? Why!? WHY!?!?"

If only life was better, if only immortality wasn't also a curse. 

He cried for the whole night. 

Sulli held him in her arms. 

And after a few long hours, he stopped. 

He was exhausted. 

Sulli tucked him in. She sat up and brushed his hair back. 

Mihno moved and he turned around.  

Sulli look at his hair down to his neck. 

She encountered the big scar on his neck. 

She touched it softly. 

It then rekindled. The memories of that scar transferred into her mind.  

She closed her eyes.

And watched the whole thing. Even though it was hurtful to watch..

She watched as Victoria burned in her own flames. 

How Minho had took everything the wrong way back then. 

For the first time, she saw him as the bad guy. 

He would always be the first one to leave. 

He would never even look back.

Even when they were happy, he would always be the first one to leave. 

She would now wonder. 

Everything has been going well for now, but the future still holds its place. 

Just waiting for Sulli to catch up. 

And crossing paths with someone you use to love so dearly, how will Minho do?

Sulli opened her eyes. She sat up and looked towards Minho. He was sleeping soundly.  

Sulli took off his tie, and slipped off his shoes. She kissed him on the head and then squished his cheeks. 

How can he be so adoreable and also be so dark. 

She reached towards the lamp, turned it off, and pulled the sheet over her. 

Just this once, she did not want to cuddle Minho. 

The factor of fear has just entered the equation. 

And the very next morning. 

She won't be there when he wakes up. 

But for now, may he sleep soundly. 

 

 

 

 

Tune in. Sorry I have been Ill for the last few days, please understand.