The Real Bad Boy

Stop Playing With My Body

"What are you two talking about? Have you already met before?", Yeonra asked, looking at Kyuhyun and Jiyong.

"Ah... I think I saw him at the str-"

"NO!", Kyu blurted out, not letting Jiyong finish his statement. "Uh... I don't think I saw him before..", Kyuhyun defended while avoiding to have eye contacts with the three.

"Ahm... I'll go get some water.", Kyuhyun wiped the sweat on his forehead with the back of his palm, then excused himself.

He made his way into the kitchen. The three were left, staring awkwardly at one another.

"Ah.. I'll go get some water, too.", Jiyong rushed towards the kitchen and followed Kyu.

Once Kyuhyun arrived in the kitchen, he was startled to see Yeonra's dad. He can't understand why he's being nervous around him. Maybe because he thinks that Yeonra's dad doesn't like him. 

"A-annyeong Haseyo... Abbeonim.", he bowed 90 degrees, his knees shaking.

Yeonra's dad looked at him. "Don't call me Abbeonim."

That shot him hard. Seriously, it hurts. "Ah.. M-mian.. I'll just get some water..", Kyuhyun bowed again for the last time then proceeded to what he's gonna do.

"Annyeong Haseyo uncle..", Jiyong greeted. Kyuhyun turned around to look, then saw the two smiling at each other.

"Jiyong ah! How are you?"

"I'm fine, uncle.", he replied then smiled, like an innocent little boy, which he is not.

[KYUHYUN'S POV]

  What the-? Why is this happening to me? Why do I have to deal with Yeonra's dad at all? Aiish.. It's really obvious that he hates me! What have I done to him?

                    Once I got a glass of water, I tried to get out of the kitchen as soon as I can. As I was walking back to the couch, someone grabbed my shoulder. I turned around and saw Jiyong with a blank expression.

"Can we talk outside?", he asked seriously. Wait a minute, what are we gonna talk about? And for the record, I only met an hour ago. Except that first meeting.. But really, what serious matter will he tell me?

"W-What are we going to talk about?"

"I'm gonna tell you once we're outside.", he let go of my shoulder then went to the backyard. I have no choice but to follow him, and I'm a bit curious too.

[END OF KYUHYUN'S POV]

 

"You're lying, right?", Jiyong began. 

"What do you mean?", Kyuhyun asked, pretending to be clueless.

"I'm pretty sure you're the guy who punched me on the strip club.", Jiyong said calmly, looking at the horizon.

"I know.."

"Then why did you deny that a while ago?", Jiyong took a sip of his drink.

"Do you think my girlfriend will be happy to know that I'm going to....uhm.. such place.", Kyuhyun replied, raising an eyebrow.

"To be honest, I don't think that 'incident' is going to be the last time we're gonna argue about a girl.", Jiyong said then chuckled. Kyuhyun looked at him, confused.

"What are you talking about now? You're gonna get my stripper again?", Kyu asked.

Jiyong laughed softly, then looked at Kyuhyun, grinning. "I'm not gonna get your stripper, you silly.", he shook his head while still smiling. "I'm gonna get your girlfriend."

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY YOU--", Kyu's eyes widened.

"isn't that great?", he said. Kyuhyun suddenly grabbed his collar and was about to punch him straight in the face but he can't.

"You're gonna punch me? Go! You're just gonna make her dad hate you more..", Jiyong threatened.

'So he knows?', Kyu thought. He let go of him then glared at him for a long time before making his way inside, leaving Jiyong alone.

"How pathetic..", Jiyong whispered, then drank all the water left in his glass. He then followed Kyu inside.

-------------------------------------------------

                       "Lunch is served!"

                        They all went to the table and sat on their seats. Yeonra sat beside Kyuhyun, with Jiyong facing them. He's controlling himself from looking at Jiyong, afraid that he might kill him in front of the girl he loves.

 

[JIYONG'S POV]

I can see Kyuhyun's fist shaking... Ah.. This is fun. I wonder how far can he go. I really wanna know. I looked at Yeonra and she has a little stain on the corner of her lips. I wanna it right now.. Why am I tempting to touch her?

"Yeonra. You have a stain on your lips..", I said softly. Her eyebrows raised, must've been embarassed. She's so cute. I leaned into her and wiped it with my thumb.

"There.", I said then the thumb I used to wipe her lips then looked at Kyuhyun.

"Ah.. Thanks..", Yeonra said then lowered her head. I can see her turning red. I wanna pin her down on the floor right now and every part of her body.

"JIYONG~!", Jaejoong whispered. . I almost forgot that Jaejoong's here. I slowly looked at him.

"I just helped her..", I suddenly defended.

"I'm not going to question what you did..", he chuckled. " Why are you being so defensive?"

"Ah.. I'm sorry. What is it?"

"I can see your , dude. I already warned you about Yeonra."

WHAT THE .

                                   

----------------------------------------

[A/N: Sorry it took so long for me to update.. I hope you like the chapter.]