Spot the Liar

Stop Playing With My Body

 

“Annyeong Haseyo!”, Yeonra greeted and bowed 90 degrees as soon as the door opened. When she looked at the customers, she was surprised to see her boyfriend with her bestfriend.

 

“Oh, Jonghyun-ah, Kyuhyun oppa… Why did you dropped by?”, Yeonra asked then smiled.

 

“I’m here as your customer, not your bestfriend.”, Jonghyun replied. Kyuhyun lowered his head then smiled, “Me too.”

 

“Yah! Why are you two doing this to me?! You’re taking advantage of my service, huh?”, she told them.

 

 Jonghyun chuckled.

 

“Yah, won’t you serve us?”, he asked.

 

“Fine…”, Yeonra rolled her eyes. “What do you want, sir?”, she asked in a cold manner.]

 

“I want a hug.”, Jonghyun replied then smiled.

 

“Hug your face.”, Yeonra playfully replied then turned her attention to her boyfriend who’s staring at her.

 

“What can I do for this lovely guy?”, she raised her eyebrows while trying to keep herself from smiling. Kyuhyun looked away, while giggling softly.

 

“I want a kiss”

 

“OKAY!!”, she yelled. She was about to lean on to Kyuhyun when Jonghyun complained.

 

“Yah!Yah!Yah! That’s unfair!”, he mocked, putting his arm in between Yeonra and Kyuhyun’s faces.  “We’re hungry. Just give us Hazelnut Berry Crepe for two please. Thanks.”, Jonghyun said then he and Kyu paid the bill.

 

=========================

 

“Yah, why do you want to talk to me?”, Kyuhyun asked. Jonghyun rolled his eyes then stared at madly at him.

 

“Yah! Tell me the truth, kay?! I know you’re one of the prettiest boys in school and whatsoever, but you already have a girlfriend, right?”, he started.

 

“I know. Is that all?”

 

“WAIT! I’M NOT FINISHED YET, OKAY? I’ve heard of this thing many many many times already. ARE YOU STILL HANGING OUT ON STRIP CLUBS EVERY NIGHT? Does Yeonra know about this, huh?”, he slammed his fist on the table.

 

“I’m not going to strip clubs.”, Kyuhyun said straight, no expressions seen on his face.

 

“Don’t lie to me.”

 

“And why do you even care?!”

 

“Kyuhyun, once she hears about this, you must in’ hide. I’ll come and get you, that’s for sure. No one is allowed to make her cry, not even you.”, he said, with his teeth clenched, pointing his finger at Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun just chuckled and rolled his eyes.

 

“Like I’m ing scared.”, he replied. Jonghyun’s brows met.

 

“YAH! YOU MUST REALLY BE SCARED, YOU PUNK!!”

 

“Are you two arguing again?”, Yeonra suddenly came, holding their orders.

 

“Ah N, No—“

 

“He’s yelling at me, babe.”, Kyuhyun cut him off.

 

“You LIAR!!”

 

“See?” Kyuhyun stood up then kissed his girlfriend’s lips in front of Jonghyun to piss him off a bit more. He can sense that Jonghyun has feelings for his girlfriend.

 

“I can’t stand this anymore, babe. I’ll be going now. Please talk to your bestfriend…”, Kyuhyun told  her then went off.

 

“WAIT,KYU!”, Yeonra yelled as her boyfriend walks away.

 

“Tsk! What a very good acting skill.”, Jonghyun said. Yeonra looked at him angrily then took Kyuhyun’s seat.

 

“What?!”, Jonghyun asked.

 

“JONGHYUUUUUUUUUUNNN!! I’m begging you. Please treat my boyfriend right. He’s been always telling me that you’re always starting a fight with him.!”

 

“What a tattletale….”, Jonghyun whispered.

 

“Aiiiiiiiiishhhh!!!!..... ahh… chincha…”, Yeonra shook her head. “CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT’S YOUR PROBLEM?!”

 

“Do you really wanna know?”, Jonghyun’s stare became more fierce. “It’s your boyfriend! HE’S MY NUMBER ONE PROBLEM! I tried to get along with him but—I JUST CAN’T STAND HIM!”

 

“Is that really the reason.. Jonghyun?”, Yeonra asked in a soft voice, making Jonghyun sweat.

 

“O-Of course!! And do you know that it annoys me so much whenever I sees him flirting with other girls on the hallways?!”

 

“F-flirting with other girls?!”