The Devil's Hidden Temptation

Stop Playing With My Body

 

“FLIRTING WITH OTHER GIRLS?! DID I HEAR IT RIGHT?!”, Yeonra slammed her fist on the table.

 

“Ah…. Forgot about what I said… Go to your work now.”

 

“NO JONGHYUN, TELL ME WHAT IS IT!”

 

Suddenly, someone went inside the shop. It was her boss—Lee Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk and Yeonra don’t have a huge so they treat each other like friends.

 

Eunhyuk noticed that Yeonra isn’t on her working place.

 

“Oh, Yeonra. Why aren’t you working?”

 

“Ah… Oppa!”, she stood up then bowed 90 degrees. “Ahm…. I think I should go to the counter now.’, Yeonra rushed to her assigned place. Eunhyuk chuckled because of her dorky attitude which he finds so cute.

 

“Are you going out today?”, Eunhyuk asked Jonghyun.

 

“Ah…no…..BUT YES!! Yes! We’re going out! Will you allow her to leave work?”, Jonghyun excitedly ask. Eunhyuk stared at Yeonra for 5 seconds without her knowing, then he looked back at Jonghyun. “Okay.”

 

“YES!!”

 

“I’ll go tell her..” Eunhyuk walked away from Jonghyun then went behind Yeonra.

 

“You can now leave work.”, he whispered in her ear. Eunhyuk’s breath sent tingles throughout her body. So she suddenly looked to her right and was surprised to see Eunhyuk’s face only an inch away from hers. She shook her head then went on a distance.

 

“Ah--- Are you sure?”

 

Eunhyuk smiled preciously at her then nodded his head in response. Yeonra smiled back then thanked him.

 

“But I’ll cut it off from your salary!!”, Eunhyuk shouted as Yeonra walks away from him.

 

“Yah!”, she suddenly turned around..

 

Eunhyuk giggled softly. “Just Kidding”

 

“Yah! You’re so naughtyyy!!”, she whined.

 

“Go on now…”, he said then turned away from her. The smile on his face suddenly faded.

 

“Let’s go?”, Jonghyun smiled sheepishly.

 

“Where?”

 

“Let’s just walk around…”

 

“I’m not coming with you.”

 

“Fine, I’ll treat you to dinner!”

 

“Yay!!!”, she hugged her bestfriend like a child. She’s not afraid to be like that whenever she’s with Jonghyun.

 

================

 

“Thanks for the dinner, Jjong”, Yeonra said as they were strolling around the mall.

 

‘Whew… Thank goodness she did not remember the ‘Kyuhyun thingy’, Jonghyun thought to himself.

 

“Hey Jonghyun…”

 

“W-What?”

 

“What were you saying about Kyuhyun a while ago?”

 

“Oh! That was nothing, really.”, Jonghyun excused then laughed nervously.

 

“Do you really hate Kyu that much?”, Yeonra asked him that question for the millionth time now.

 

“I told you, you don’t deserve to be his..”, Jonghyun replied, not looking at her. While they were walking, they met someone halfway who’s familiar.

 

“He’s here too?”, Yeonra whispered to herself. They both stopped walking  when they saw each other.

 

“Yah…. Hello there.  What are you two doing here?”, Jaejoong asked. He is the son of the bestfriend of Yeonra’s dad. Although they know each other for years, they rarely talk.

 

“Oh… we just ate dinner. How ‘bout you?”, she replied then the guy next to Jaejoong caught her attention. He doesn’t look familiar.

 

“Oh… I believe you still don’t know each other yet.”, Jaejoong said when he noticed that the two were looking straight to one another.

 

“Yeonra, Jonghyun, he is my bestfriend, Jiyong. Jiyong, she’s Yeonra, a friend. And he is Jonghyun, her bestfriend.” He can see the way Jiyong looks at Yeonra. It was the kind of look he gives to girls who he wants to be with on the bed. Jiyong is a ladies’ man, no doubt.

 

“Nice meeting you.”, Jiyong smirked then offered his hand for a handshake. When Yeonra was about to shake Jiyong’s hand when Jaejoong suddenly cleared his throat.

 

“Ahmm… Jiyong ah.. Let’s go now. I forgot to buy something.”

 

“But you’ve already bought many!”

 

“No, I forgot one thing. Let’s go!”, he pulled Jiyong’s arm then waved goodbye to Yeonra and Jonghyun.

 

===================

 

“Yah, Jiyong. I see the way you stare at her. I’m warning you as early as now. You can play with other girl’s body but not Yeonra’s! No! You can’t!”, Jaejoong told Jiyong the moment they were far enough from Yeonra and Jonghyun.

 

“Why dude?! I am not interested in her!”, Jiyong defended.

 

“Good to know dude.”, he tapped his bestfriend’s shoulder then Jiyong faked a smile.