You knew?!

I'm Going to Steal Your Heart *UNDER CONSTRUCTION*

Weeks passed, Ricky could not control his heart any longer. At least, the whole group got the rest of the week off, but it was only Thursday.2 days to rest, that's all. That didn't solve Ricky's problem.He WAS STUCK WITH MINSOO.Well, Chunji and Niel stayed home, while Byunghun and Changjo went out. dragging Minsoo with them.He had to thank those two later for saving his heart.Ricky stared at the ceiling above, trapped in his train of thoughts.That train broke when his door suddenly slammed open.

"RICKY!",It was Niel again.

Ricky, who was not expecting that, fell off his bed.Niel has to stop doing that.(but it's funny)

"What is it now,Niel hyung?",Ricky asked,annoyed.Niel plopped on his bed, looking on the ground."Hey,what are doing on the ground?"

Ricky had to stop himself from slapping his hyung right across the face."Nothing,hyung."

"Anyways, Chunji and I have a question.Do you have anyone that you like in your mind right now?",Ricky sat up, looking straightly at Niel.

"W-What do you mean by that,hyung?",Ricky flustered at the thought of Minsoo.At that moment,Chunji came flying in.(NOT LYING)."You like some one!Tell us,we'll won't tell anyone.",Chunji said.Ricky smashed his head on his pillow.

"YAH! Don't ignore your hyungs!",Niel shouted."I can't hear you!",Ricky smashed his head a little further."Is it Minsoo hyung?",Chunji asked.He saw Ricky freeze and he smiled.

"How'd you know?!" Ricky raised his head from the pillow.

"By how you're ignoring Minsoo hyung and by the way you froze."Niel shrugged,smirking.

"Promise you won't tell Minsoo hyung!",Ricky pleaded.The older two laughed."We won't."

"Thank you!",Ricky sighed in relief.

He could trust these two with his secret.(If they can!)