Chunjoe Fight

I'm Going to Steal Your Heart *UNDER CONSTRUCTION*

"It all started because of one stupid, annoying thing!",Byunghun stated."Countinue.",Minsoo gestured for him to continue. Byunghun huffed,"Fine...."

~Days Ago~

"I don't know why you're so mad!",Byunghun had yelled at Chanhee for getting mad at him for some reason. "So?! It's nothing for YOU to care about!!", Chanhee barked.

Byunghun had told him that he was going to confess his love for a girl -MiHyun- soon. Chanhee, on the other hand wasn't so thrilled as he thought.

"I thought you would've been happy for me! Not rampaging!"

"Well,I have different opinions, Byunghun!"

"Why?! Are you jealous that I'm taking her away from you? You like MiHyun!?"

"Wha-NO! Byunghun! You will never understand, Will you!?"

"Then Why are you so mad!?"

"NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS, BYUNGHUN!!", Chanhee pushed him out the door and slammed it shut.

"YAH! LEE CHANHEE OPEN THE DOOR!", Byunghun banged on the door.Chanhee shouted,"Just leave me alone!"

Byunghun stopped banging on the door, and stormed off to Minsoo and his shared room.

~END~

The story ended half-way to the dorm."So thats what happened.",Byunghun finished. Changjo, who was walking behind them, understood Chanhee.

I mean who wouldn't get mad over that? Just the person who has a crush on him would.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Chanhee was in love with Byunghun...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~AUTHOR'S NOTE!~~~~

So did you enjoy this chapter? Seriously I have got to stop writing such short chappies~! DX But hope you enjoyed.

Just to make you happy:

tumblr_mbytq94RlV1rj6phco1_250.gif

CHUNJI Y BODY WAVE!! I'm so dead...RIP LeeSushi XD