Avoiding?

I'm Going to Steal Your Heart *UNDER CONSTRUCTION*

teen+top+ricky.gif

During the next day, Ricky had been avoiding the leader in any kind of ways. Schedules were different. He had to act all lively and stuff around Minsoo, in case of any suspions(?). Or maybe rumors. Minsoo didn't mind though. He suspected Ricky was having a hard time...with something? He didn't know. Ricky was distint(?). Well, it was weird that he was only hanging out with Niel and Chunji. That left Changjo and Byunghun to hang out with.

When the remaining guys went out for the cafe, all it was about Niel, Chanhee, and Ricky being silent. Minsoo sat at the table, spinning his straw in the drink.

"Hyung!", Minsoo snapped back into reality."Hmm? What'd you say?", Minsoo asked."I said, Do you know why they're acting this way?", Changjo asked once again. Honestly, Minsoo didn't know why.

"Honestly, Nope. I don't know.", Minsoo said back in a short answer. He took a sip of his drink. Byunghun shook his head."It's not normal for them to be like that.", Byunghun sipped his drink before countinuing." Maybe It's the fight Chanhee and I fought about days ago.", Minsoo almost choked on his drink, Changjo ended up patting his back."What fight?", Minsoo managed to say, whist coughing again."Something stupid, hyung.", Byunghun stated. Minsoo didn't believe it."Tell me Byunghun, I'm the leader, so I should know about these thing.", Minsoo glared. Byunghun suddenly felt uneasy uder the leader's glare,"I'll tell you on the way back." .Changjo who also felt uneasy, let out a nervous laugh and left to throw away his now empty cup. "Now, get your lazy butts up, let's go!", Changjo said, opening the door. The two got up and followed out the door. "Byunghun, Now tell me.", Byunghun looked at the ground, before starting."Well..."

~~~~

HELLO IM BACK! So I took some ideas from a friend! No a real life friend. Been such a hard time for me this past few days. But I got ideas back! So, Hope you enjoyed this update!BYE