Don't know what to do

I'm Going to Steal Your Heart *UNDER CONSTRUCTION*

Ricky has a problem.A HUGE problem.He's in love.But the thing is......BANG MINSOO.Ricky's feelings  are true but he's denying it.'I can't be gay.' He says that every time Minsoo passes by.He can't -

"RICKY!"

Ricky snaps out of his thoughts.His eyes meet with annoyed Niel.

"Sorry hyung, what'd you say?" Ricky asks.

"I said,Do you wanna go to the cafe with us or no?" Niel points behind him.Behind him is Minsoo and Changjo

"No thanks hyung,I rather stay here." Ricky says,calmly.There WAS no way he was going anywhere with Minsoo anytime soon.If he did,his poor heart rate will rise up.Niel just shrugged and left .Ricky laid there, stuck in his thought.Of course, this is a way to stay away from Minsoo, but what would he do on programs and concerts?Act cool or let his feelings take over?He was confused.Insted of thinking more, he got up and walked to his room,ignoring the yells coming the next room where the Chunjoe couple was.

'What am I supposed to do?' Ricky thought, plopping on to a bed.

It turns out that he had fallen asleep and woke up in a different bed.Who put him here? Ricky sat up and looked around.Changjo was on his bed sleeping.It was only 9:00 pm.Ricky shrugged and went back to sleep, totally oblivious to the question.

~6 hours before~

The guys finally returned home.The time was 3:00 pm.They didn't take that long, just 30 minutes or so.Niel plopped on the couch and Changjo walked to his room.Minsoo also walked to his room, finding something he did not expect.Ricky sleeping on his bed.He looked cute sleeping, Minsoo didn't have the heart to wake him.Minsoo picked him up and carried him to his room.Once he got tot Ricky's room,Changjo was passed out.

'We were only gone 30 minutes!' Minsoo took a glance at Ricky and set him down on his bed.

' He really is cu-wait what am I saying?' Minsoo walked out of the room , quickly speeding to his room.

"What is wrong with me?" He says, out loud.

They have no idea whats happening to them

~AUTHOR'S NOTE~

It's really short TnT        Sorry -_-u  It'll be longer next chapter.I think?So how'd I do on the first chapter?^u^