OG Chp 4 "I Feel Weird"

Our Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4  I Feel Weird

 

Yunho pops the can beer on his hand as he leans on the stoned bridge. He looks down at the small pond bellow, counting how many ducks swimming there. He is standing on the stoned little bridge over the small pond. Not far from where he stands there is a sakura tree among the huge olives trees all over the garden. This city garden is Yunho’s favorite spot as well as his apartment neighborhood. Since it's not far from his apartment, he comes here almost every day when he jogs or only sits on the bench, staring at people pass by and children play. Or when he wants to be alone. Or when he has lot of things in mind. Or when he has only one person in his mind but has complicated feeling about it. He thinks a lot of things.

 

“Oh, fiancée,”

 

Yunho turns his head at the soft voice. On the end of the bridge there is standing a beautiful girl with sharp eyes and black hair. She is standing beautifully blended with the sakura petals around her, wrapped in her white mini dress and mini bag. The girl stares back at Yunho’s almond eyes, her lips smiles a little.

 

“What are you doing here?” Yunho frowns.

 

“Is that how you greet your fiancée after…” she pauses a second, “…six months, Jung Yunho?”

 

“Alright, my bad. Good afternoon, what are you doing here, Jung Chaeyeon?” Yunho repeats, almost too polite.

 

“My question. What is Jung Yunho doing here…?” She smirks walking toward the man. She glances at Yunho’s beer. “Alone with beer in hand… Are you dozing off? Are you at least being dumped?” She tilts her head hopefully.

 

Yunho chuckles. “You don’t change, still amuse me with your brutal honesty,” Yunho sips his beer once again.

 

“Don’t talk to me as if you knew me in flesh,” The girl named Chaeyeon rolls her eyes to the pond, swipes her hair arrogantly. “That’s why you declined to marry me,”

 

Yunho hisses at the word. “Don’t use that word. You make me sounds so bad,”

 

“You are,” Chaeyeon laughs. “Well, I shouldn’t complaint since it was our decision together,”

 

Yunho looks at the girl in amusement. Jung Chaeyeon is still the same girl he knew a year ago. The fire and water in the same time. The two elements blend inside her so boldly she always says what in her mind in the same time point out what real even though it's hurt yet she doesn’t hurt the others directly. It's not that she is mean. Always beautifully mysterious yet dangerously kind. Yunho learned that when they spent times together to know each other in the past. But not everyone could accept Chaeyeon’s honesty. That’s why the daughter of the owner of Korea high end womenware company doesn’t have a lot of friends.

 

“That’s why you should stop call me fiancée, it's kind of burden you know,”

 

“Why, I want to,” The girl spins to face the taller man. “By the way, you haven’t answer my question. Have someone dumped you already?”
 

“You always mean, Chaeyeon-ah,” Yunho laughs. “No, I haven’t. I have not confess yet even,”

 

“What?” Chaeyeon laughs in disbelief. “Jung Yunho, you broke our engagement a year ago and you haven’t confessed to him? What are you, a kid?”

 

It was a year ago when Yunho’s parents and Chaeyeon’s parents were talking about marrying their child since the two mothers are best friends back in high school. And since Yunho and Chaeyeon are in the same age, the two parents arranged the engagement. It's not long after the two met. It was nice introduction and then the two mothers made a lot of met up and dates so the two teenagers able to communicated more and knew each other. Yunho had to hold his smile the first time he understood Chaeyeon’s behavior. The girl is lovely really but after a month Yunho saw what was coming from their relationship, he told the girl that he wasn’t into marrying her.

 

Chaeyeon was surprised though. She knew what his and Yunho’s mother intention by introduced them. And the moment she saw Yunho’s in the eyes she couldn’t lie the man was beyond perfect. A couple of dates and Chaeyeon knew she will fall for him in no time. But before she could sort her heart, the handsome boy came to her and politely said he had someone in his heart already. Chaeyeon never got a ‘no’ from any boy she wants. But of course she needed to understand Yunho so she accepted and they became friends. After a couple of months, they talked about their secret and asked each other advises by messages since they are not in the same collage. It was six months ago since the two last time met up.

 

So it's perfectly safe to say Chaeyeon knew everything about Yunho’s one sided crush to a boy named Kim Jaejoong. Even though Chaeyeon hasn’t meet the latter before, she really curious what kind of boy who can make Jung Yunho confuse and hostile.

 

“It's not that simple, Chaeyeon ah,”

 

“Sure,” The girl fixes her beautiful hair with grace. “Tell me where he is. I need to meet the BOY who made you looked away from Jung Chaeyeon,”

 

“What are you going to do when you meet him?” Yunho smiles, forgetting his beer.

 

Chaeyeon folds her arms, thinking. “I will judge him first, to find the answer why you choose him over me. Then if I could accept the reason I will help my dense friend to confess to his long awaiting crush,”

 

Yunho laughs. “And if you can't accept the reason?”

 

“I will ask you to go out. Date you. Then make you my fiancée again,”

 

“That’s pretty hard,” Yunho crinkles his nose playfully. “Is that why you come here?”

 

“No,” Chaeyeon makes a ‘Da!’ face while Yunho is laughing of what supposed to be Chaeyeon’s joke though the latter doesn’t smile. “I was looking for a great beauty salon around after registering my entry,”

 

“What entry?” Yunho frowns.

 

“Mom says she will agree to let me manage one of the store in Seoul if I move to Yosei University. So here I am. Stuck,” She stares at Yunho deadpanned. “But since you are here I guess my new uni live won't be so boring,”

 

“We will meet a lot in college then,” Yunho grins.

 

“Just hope that I will recognize you, Jung. Maybe I will pretend that I don’t know you at all,”

 

“Hey, didn’t you just say you will help me with Jaejoongie, Chaeyeon ah?” Yunho points out.

 

“Only. IF. I. Can. Accept. The. Reason,”

 

Yunho laughs heartily, startling the couple of oldies who passed by behind them. “Very funny. Chaeyeon ah, you really are my vitamin!” Yunho ruffles the girl’s black hair.

 

“Stop ruining my perfect hair, Jung Yunho. And you are welcome,”

-----------------------------------------------------

“Hyung!!!” The dolphin boy squeaks as he jumps to hug his favorite Hyung as soon as Jaejoong opened the apartment door.

 

“Junsu yah!”

 

“Thank goodness you are okay! We are so worried!” Junsu hugs the black haired boy back and forth.

 

“Hey, stupid head,” Junsu’s company greets Jaejoong deadpanned, successfully break Jaejoong-Junsu hug.

 

“You!” Jaejoong’s nose flares. “Don’t think that I forgot what you said on the phone this afternoon, Kim Heechul!”

 

“Yea yea yea, like I care,” Heechul waves his manicured fingers mockingly as he strides into the apartment without the owner permission. “Where is that hottie?” He looks around.

 

“Yunho Hyung is not here?” Junsu follows the red haired older man into the living room.

 

“He is buying foods awhile ago,” Jaejoong closes the door. “Hey, what are you guys up to? You are here for me, right?” The black haired folds his arms in sulking mode.

 

“Of co…”

 

“Of course am not!” Heechul cuts Junsu’s word nonchalantly. “I wanna see Yunho. Who knows maybe I can hug him to sleep like last time,” He giggles as if remembering the last visit he and Junsu made. The moment he remembers how furious Jaejoong when the latter saw he hugging the sleeping Yunho, Heechul looks at the apartment owner.

 

“You! Heechul-yah, I warn you! YOU-ARE-NOT-ALLOWED-TO-SLEEP-OVER!” Jaejoong howls. “You are not allowed to sleep in Yunho’s bed, or… or walk anywhere near Yunho’s bedroom! You also are not allowed to eat in the same plate as Yunho, or drink the same glass as Yunho, or sit beside Yunho. Do not do stupid things in my apartment. Are we clear?”

 

“Hyung, you basically forbid Heechul Hyung to come closer to Yunho Hyung,” Junsu blinks.

 

“Exactly!” Jaejoong flares his nose. “Me, Kim Jaejoong, a very very best best best friend of Jung Yunho, will protect him from a person like Kim Heechul,”

 

“Heeey~ what do you mean ‘a person like Kim Heechul’?” Heechul folds his arms in offended manner.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter