OUR GAME Chp 1 "Want Me To Teach You?"

Our Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1 Want Me To Teach You?

 

Honda CBR1000RR Limited Titanium Fireblade is roaring before it was pulled into the apartment basement. The long legged man takes off his helmet and walks over the elevator. The two girls walk in from the third floor all giggling beside him. When they reach the 12th floor, Jung Yunho steps out and heads to his apartment door while playing throw his helmet between his hands. Right after he placed his door code and entered, a bundle of crying baby is jump onto his chest.

 

“YUNHOOOOOOO!!”

 

Yunho looks down at his apartment mate and almost laughs right away. He knows what this is about cause he has been living a whole 2 years with the same experience. This is too familiar to him that he doesn’t need any minute to recognize what his roommate is about to say.  

 

“What is it, Jae?” He smiles nicely.

 

The black haired boy Kim Jaejoong looks up with watery eyes and sobs again. “Let’s drink,”

 

Yunho nods. Because when his crybaby roommate is asking for a ‘drink’ it means ‘I have a problem in my private life and I need to share it with you’ while drinking on numerous glass of strawberry milk. And that’s what is happening in the next minute.

 

“What did I do wrong?!” Jaejoong slams his huge glass of strawberry milk onto their dinning table, hiccupping as if he is drunk. “I don’t understand!”

 

“I'm listening, Joongie,” Yunho smirks as he pops a beer can.

 

“I—I do anything to please her! I do anything what he told me to! I don’t understand did I lack something?!” Jaejoong takes his strawberry milk in oneshot and pour another full glass. His roommate watches him silently while playing the beer tip with his lips. “I pick her up everyday before college. I drop her on her home. I take her around for ice cream! I bring her shopping bags! I spent like… hundred dollars a month for her! What I missed seriously?!”

 

“You guys fight again?”

 

“FIGHT? She doesn’t want to see my face again!”

 

“Your face?” Yunho’s perfect left eyebrow lifted.

 

“She said I'm prettier than her! How fool that sounded?!” Jaejoong cries and buries his face in between his hands.

 

Yunho’s smile lingers on the beer tip. “So… you guys are breaking up?”

 

“Thanks for underlying it, Jung!” Jaejoong retorts and sniffs his nose cutely.

 

“You are welcome,” Yunho says light heartedly.

 

Jung Yunho and Kim Jaejoong have been roommates for two years already. They met for the first time when the both of them were freshmen of Yosei University. Both had 6 same classes for their first semester and they became friend almost instantly despite their contrast different personalities.

 

Jaejoong is like a sun. He is so bright and cheerful that everyone surround him definitely take him as their little darling. In the other hand Jung Yunho is like a freezing tree in the spring. Almost people mistaken him as a cold hearted person based on his careless and not-my-business attitude. He was surrounded by his parents’ money, girls, famous people—which mysteriously is—and looks, obviously. Unlike Jaejoong who is caring like a mother, Yunho is lazy to move around and take care of himself. Cooking is definitely not in his dictionary while Jaejoong has a blast time in the kitchen, experimenting cakes and makes healthy dishes. That’s the main reason Yunho still live healthily without his parents’ maids and private doctor. In general, Yunho is almost completely ignorant while Jaejoong is a sweet heart.

 

It's so funny how many episodes had happened since their first day lived together. There was a time when Yunho’s parents barged in the apartment just to find their one and only son was snuggling on his roommate’s shoulder who was busy scolding him. For two years, the relationship between the two has been growing extremely fast like they knew each other since they were babies. People will laugh in mock tone if Jaejoong tell them how childish, clingy, and spoiled Jung Yunho is.

 

“You’ve gotta be kidding me, Jae. THAT Jung Yunho? He has that murder aura whenever I saw him,” Kim Junsu, one of Jaejoong’s best friend in cooking class, once said.

Or

“Aaw, Jaejae, though Yunho is hot as hell, it doesn’t mean I can accept your theory,” Kim Heechul, Jaejoong’s another friend, slurred. “Though he is hot, I tell you,” He added. Ugh.

 

But to be truth, that scary Jung Yunho is really a typical cuddling boyfriend. Jaejoong was surprised when the first time they decided to share apartment together. Yunho was all touchy and demanding. The first month it wasn’t that serious for the both of them but as time fled by, looks like Yunho didn’t look Kim Jaejoong as a new friend anymore. He comfortably slipped inside Jaejoong’s blanket and asked him if he can sleep next to him. He also likes—like very very very very much LIKES—to hug Jaejoong from behind. And he also can calmly take the shorter ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter