Meeting Him

You're my Confidant

Mae Ri's POV

This is my second day staying here in Korea and well nothing extraordinary happened to me. I don't know but I think it will be hard for me to adjust living here. I am not yet close with my so called "step mom", she is a bit rude to me yesterday but naaah i don't know what is her real attitude. It'll take a few weeks for me to know her more, what's important for now is for me to adopt the lifestyle here and have a little break from all the emotional things I've been through this past few days. 

 

I felt so stuffy inside the "mansion" so I went out for  fresh air. The sky is blue and the sun is shining brightly, the weather today is nice it is not too cold and not too warm it is the perfect weather to take a stroll. I saw my black skateboard in our garage and I'm happy that Mr. Choi was able to bring it here. I picked it up and opened the gate, I was planning to check this neighborhood out when I saw the big house infront of me.

 

I remembered that I was supposed to go there yesterday, so I rode my skateboard and crossed the street. The house looks abandoned but it is so elegant, there is a tall black gate that is a bit rusty and there is no padlock. I took of from my skateboard and took it in my arms then I take a peek inside and I was mesmerized by the beautiful view that welcomed me, there is a big garden in the frontyard that are full of roses in different colors surrounding an angel fountain. The garden looks like it was well maintained and it is just so perfect that I just wanted to admire it forever. I pushed the gate to open it widely and I went in, I admired the pink roses that is near me and was about to touch it when I heard someone. 

 

"You should know that those roses are not allowed to pick" I got shocked and I retracted my hands immediately. I turned around from the source of the voice and I think I saw the most handsome man I've ever met, he is smiling kindly at me while his eyes are shining brightly under the sun, he is so tall that I think I am only his chest level. I think I lost my voice for a moment but I tried to talk "I..I'm sorry but I thought no one is living here, I will not pick the rose, I just wanted to touch it." 

 

He shooked his head and laughed a bit, "Oh is that so? Then feel free to touch it. And you're right no one is living here, I was just visiting this house to take care of those roses." He then walked in front of me and offered his right hand for me to shake, "Sorry for shocking you, I'm Chanyeol".