What I do for You

Dear Mr.Traveler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What I do for You

Jongin knows he should probably run right about now. Leave Lu Han and his secret admirer. Which he can't do since he is the admirer, but Lu Han doesn't know that, and probably never will.

"...Jongin?" a quiet voice whispered through the wood door. "Are you awake? I know I asked you out here early-" No really? Jongin thought bitterly. "but I'd really like to know who keeps leaving the messages at my door and I'm almost positive it's Sehun. I mean Jongin, it has to be him. Who else could it possibly be?"

Hmm...I don't know maybe ME? Jongin wanted to shout but restrained himself and instead let out a calm, "Yeah, maybe."

"You really think so too? I mean there's no way a smart professor like him would forget flour when making a cake, right? And for his mother too. How sweet is he Jongin?" Lu Han asked excitedly.

"Too sweet." Jongin mumbled next to the door, his head against the wall. Stupid Oh Sehun. Stupid flour. Stupid cake.

Lu Han had gotten quite delusional lately, which of course he would never tell Lu Han, but recently Jongin had gotten to grab the boy by the shoulders and shake him, telling him to get it together because he was getting pathetic. But Jongin didn't really have any right to talk, because he was just as pathetic. Look at him. Jongin was currently sitting on the ground outside of Lu Han's door, at four in the morning, waiting for a man who was never going to come, because for goodness sake's Lu Han open your eyes and see what's right in front of you, or well after the door that is.

Jongin had been waiting for an hour already and frankly he was tired an hour ago. Sighing Jongin quietly knocks on the door.

"Lu-"

"Sehun? Is that you? Sehun?" A frantic voice yells from the other end of the door, and then the sound of something, or some things falling to the floor. "Do you need flour? Or-"

"Lu, it's just me, Jongin."

Jongin hears a disappointed 'oh' from in front of the door, and all of a sudden his head starts to hurt.

"Yeah, Lu...I...uh I got to go. See you in the afternoon?" Jongin asks, hoping to hear a cheery 'okay-Jongin!-but-hurry-back!', but instead is greeted with a "okayokay Jongin, hurry and move it! I think you're scaring my admirer!"

Jongin looks at the door sadly, and he doesn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter