Room 209

Dear Mr.Traveler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Room 209

"You don't find this strange?" Jongin asked Lu Han through the door.

"How so?" Lu Han said, brow furrowing, ear pressed closely against the door. "Now, tell me has he left yet?" Lu Han pressed closer to the door-if possible, for a better listen.

"No," Jongin says rubbing his eyes tiredly. "Remind me again why I'm doing this at three in the morning."

"Because I'm paying you."

"No you're not."

"...I'm not?"

"Nope."

"...Do you want me to pay you?"

"That'd be appreciated, so yeah." Jongin said leaning against the door. He was truly exhausted, and I know you probably wonder how a mailman could be so tired but Jongin had woken up extra early so he could deliver everyone's mail and then come and have a chat with Lu Han. Who by the way was a complete idiot in Jongin's opinion, because that little bundle of 5' 8" and blonde locks only asked Jongin over (but not in his house of course) because he needed someone to spy on his door. It was ridiculous in Jongin's opinion, bu what was he to do? Jongin kind of really, actually a lot, like Lu Han.

"I'm an idiot." Jongin mumbled to himself, but apparently not soft enough as Lu Han who was pressed tightly against the door yelled back.

"What was that? Did you say he was out? Is Oh Sehun out of his room?"

Jongin sighed and stepped away from Lu Han's door. "Nope, don't see him. He's probably asleep, like everyone else in this apartment building!"

"Keep your voice down Jongin, you'll wake the neighbors," Lu Han said. "Or wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter