You Shouldn't...

A Contract To Be Luhan's Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I clutched my skirt as looking at the entrance door of the restaurant where I supposed to meet Luhan's mother. The thought of meeting her alone in this restaurant made me more nervous. Even if I knew she didn't have any ill feeling at me from our previous meeting, I still wondering why she called me earlier this morning, telling me to meet her right after school.

Maybe Sojin had told her. It wasn't even past a week since the last time Sojin showed up at my apartment. It was just three days ago. She might have told Mrs. Xi and it would be the worst situation I could imagine right now. If anything, I'd like it if she heard that from my own mouth, not Sojin's.

With all the thoughts on my head, I muster up my courage and wakled inside the restaurant. I told the waitress I supposed to meet a woman named Mrs. Xi and he led me to the table where Mrs. Xi had been waiting for me.

Mrs. Xi noticed me and she smiled with both her lips and eyes. From her smile, I have a feeling that she still did not know anything about the contract. But I could be wrong, couldn't I?

"How are you, Suzy? Am I bothering you by asking to have lunch with me?" she asked after I sat down in front of her.

"I'm good. Of course you're not, Mrs. Xi. It's a pleasure to meet you." I gave her a smile, as telling myself not to be nervous. It's just a simple lunch, I reassured myself. "How are you and Mr. Xi?"

"Oh, we're good, Suzy, we are good," replied Mrs. Xi before she heaved a sigh almost unnoticeably. I thought, maybe it wasn't as good as she said. Something might have happened in the family.

I was about to ask her about the matter, but the waitress had came back to pour water on our glass and gave two menu books. Mrs. Xi told me to choose, so I did. After a few minutes, the waitress walked away leaving the two of us alone once again.

I watched as the older sipped on her water before looking at me in the eyes. Her smiled remind me of Luhan's as she smiled at me.

"You and Luhan are so cute, Suzy," she finally said and I thought I was blushing as a small smile formed on my lips. "Or maybe I mean, Luhan whose in love is so cute."

"Why are you saying that?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Luhan is a boy with so many stories to tell. Most of boys wouldn't tell his mother about his girlfriend. But Luhan would. You know, whenever he came back to the house he would tell me about you, Suzy. He even blushed when he told me his first date with you."

I couldn't help but remember the past event. I wasn't being very nice to him, but still, he was excited.

"And he told me, too, about the contract between you."

What did she just say?

I felt blood on my face was dr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter