Enlighten Me

A Contract To Be Luhan's Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

For me, there were two things when it comes to promises. First is promises are made to be kept. Some people really keep in their mind that the promises they made or what they are promised to will be fullfiled. The second is promises are made to be broken. Some people just don't take promises as serious matter or they really can't keep their promise because of some situation.

I wasn't sure if he could keep his promise for me.

He said to trust him. But how can I trust him, when he wasn't that sure himself? Or should I really trust him?

It was somehow became so hard for us. I just couldn't see what was waiting us ahead and it concerned me so much. So I told Luhan that one night in December, three days before his flight to Beijing, when we were on our date.

"I'm scared," I said quietly as we were looking at the light show in the Han River, while eating cup ramyeon.

Luhan turned his head toward me and he was searching for my eyes, but I didn't dare to face him. "About what?" he asked softly.

"Long distance." I looked down on my cup ramyeon and stirred it mindlessly. I heard him sighed. "Aren't you?" I asked him back.

Silence fell over him as he didn't answer my question. Luhan quietly put his cup ramyeon beside him and looked up to the sky.

I took a glance at him when he looked back at me. Our eyes met and he smiled softly. "I know it's hard," he said. "But we can go through it. We should."

"I couldn't see you when I miss you."

"We could do video calls, you know." H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter