Xi Liufei

Crystal Tears

Kris was walking back to the dorm alone. Practice has finished early today and s all rushed to the car to get home but Kris wasn't in the mood to join in the rush so he decided to return to the dorm on foot. It has been a long time since he was able to do this kind of relaxing activity so he was glad. However, he find himself lost in thoughts because lately he been feeling like he's missing something. It's like s were up to something again but this time it seems he's the only one who wasn't inform. He thought that they were planning a prank on him, which seems likely if the three trouble makers of the team were involve. But then why were they spying on Luhan the other day? Are they planning a prank on Luhan then? Without this mighty Kris joining? Kris thought. Nah, he wouldn't join them because it's the dangerous wild deer they're messing with. Oh, but when did Lay join in playing pranks? Has that innocent unicorn been infected by the trolling scorpion since they been hanging out with each other more?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So brother couldn't hide it from them after all -she thought as she recheck her brother's text message. 

        To: Xiao Mei

        From: Da Ge

           Can you drop by my house today? The members stalked me and found out...and now these idiots are extremely noisy and annoying! They keeps wanting to meet you, even dare to threaten me that they'll keep me from sleeping if I don't comply to their request! So ridiculous...but you know your poor Da Ge needs his sleep T^T. Aish, I can't handle them anymore.  

She giggles at his text, then the imagination of her babyfaced brother dealing with his bandmates cause her to giggles even louder. She then check the time again, making sure that she's on time since he had told her that they'll be done with practice around six today. He also repeatedly told her to be extremely careful on her way there. Since it's nearing winter it was quite convenient to cover up and not be suspicious looking. Korea is really different from China, it can get so cold -she thought as she pull up her scarf all the way up above her nose, leaving only her eyes expose.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kris glances back a few times noticing a girl following him. She has a phone in her hand and giggling strangely. Is she a fan? Has she been taking pictures of me? She's not stalking me is she? He gets even more suspicious of the girl walking some distance behind him since it has been almost twenty minutes and yet she's still following him. Not sure of what to do he decides to walk faster. 

Once he reach the dorm he quickly went inside without taking another look at the girl who was now looking around to check for the correct address. He went inside the dorm to see s running around doing what looks like cleaning. Cleaning huh....now that's a rare sight -Kris thought.

"Oh hey, you're back" Suho spot Kris at the doorway "How way the walk? Um..mind giving me a hand?"

"It was alright" Kris reply as he saw the leader carrying and struggling with a large basket of unfolded clothes. He went over and take it from the guy "Where do you want this?"

"Over here" Suho says then walk over to the closet by the living room and open the door "Just stuff it in here for now"

Kris just raises an eyebrow questioningly but do as told. What kind of cleaning is this? -he thought. "What are you guys up to?"

"Oh we have a guest over later" Suho answer

"Oh...I'll be in my room"

"You sure?"

"It's not my guest right?"

"It's Exo's"

"......fine"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once she confirmed the address of the dorm she went up and rang the bell. She was nervous but was more excited because she'll get to meet with her brother's good friends who are now like family to him as he sometimes told her. She was glad that her brother was able to warm up to others and trusts them, she has seen the change in her brother over the expanse of time he been a trainee to when he debut and till now. She was happy she could entrust her brother to capable hands. She'll tell Mama all about it for sure, their mom will be very happy as she has always been to hear anything about Luhan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As they heard the door bell, Exo freaks out since they are not done with their 'rare' cleaning. They run around wildly trying to hurry to finish things up. As they go berserk there's one guy who stand in the middle of it doing nothing and just observing. Oh we're missing one, where's Luhan? -Kris thought. Xiumin then notice Kris just standing there and told him to go open the door and try his best to stall the guest for a few minutes. 

Upon opening the door he was surprise to see the girl that was stalking him earlier. "How can I help you?" Does she wants a signature? Kris hopes that she won't freak out and start screaming or crying.

 

Startle by the sudden opening of the door she look up to see a tall good looking male staring at her, he was smiling but somehow it seems forced to her. "Uh, hi..." wasn't he a member of Exo-M? What's his name again? Aish, I knew I should have pay more attention to others too and not just Da Ge. She was busy thinking not noticing the impatience of the male.

 

Kris thought the girl was too happy to see an idol so she couldn't talk properly anymore. He smile and took out a pen and notepad, sign his name and write thank you and i love you on it, tear the page off and gave it to her. He also gave her a hug then say "Thank you for loving us, sorry we are busy with something right now. Be safe on your way back home" then he pull back, wave goodbye then close the door. 

 

Surprised by the sudden hug she froze in place, then her eyes grow wide hearing what he said but before she could react he closed the door. What was that?..... -she thought then pull out her phone to give her brother a call.

 

Noticing Kris went back in alone Lay ask "Where's the guest?"

"Ah, it was a fan" Kris reply then went towards the kitchen to see what D.O is making.

Then Luhan suddenly came down from upstairs and quickly rush to the door to open it. He then usher the girl in "Yah! who was the idiot that kept my sister outside?!" Luhan shout out as soon as he close the door. Then everyone turn to look towards the kitchen where Kris has walked through but didn't say anything.

"It's ok Da Ge, he must have misunderstood" she says then show Luhan the signed note that Kris has put in her hand earlier.

Kris poke his head out from the kitchen "What?" then he saw the fan girl and was about to ask Luhan why he let a fan into their house but he was interrupted by Suho's yell "Exo gather!" then everyone gather in the living room with Luhan still standing by the door next to his sister.

"Well then let me introduce you guys" Luhan clear his throat at the excitement of s "this is Liufei, my one and only beautiful younger sister"

"Hello!" Exo says together, except for Kris. He just kept quiet as he was still confuse on what was happening. Then Liufei took off her scarf and look up towards the group and smile "Hello, I'm Xi Liufei, nice to meet you all."

Exo gasp loudly upon seeing her face. They just kept standing there gaping and staring at her making her feel shy. Luhan sigh, he had expected this to happen since it has always been this way with this sister of his since young.

The word beautiful just doesn't do her justice!!! -Exo thought.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello, I appologize for the long wait and I just want to leave a note thanking my new subs: DREEEE

Da Ge means big brother in Chinese and Xiao Mei means little sister :) I just thought it'll sound cuter if the Xi siblings refer to each other that way. (and for those who don't know Xi is not really Luhan's real last name. His last name is Lu and first name is Han)

Thank you for reading ^-^ Please continue to support.