This is the end

False Hope

For the past fifteen minutes, B.A.P boys except Jongup had been teasing you and Yongguk indirectly making it awkward for you two. 

"Hyung do you remember the last time we went to the amusement park? With ~~~ unnie?" Zelo asked his hyungs. You closed your eyes for a while hoping the talk would not go to the direction where it would be awkward for you and Bang Yongguk.

"Of course! It was an unforgettable one," Daehyun exclaimed,"  especially for Yongguk hyung."

Youngjae snickered," Really? Why?"

"It's obvious," Himchan smacked his head but lightly," You would know why when you fall in love."

Zelo looked at Himchan with playful eyes, "Yongguk hyung was in love then..." 

It earned a laughter among the four boys. They actually did not mean to hurt you. They just wanted to tease their leader who seemed to be lost at words whenever your name was mentioned. 

Yongguk glanced at you to see whether that would affect you and he looked away when you did not show any signs of discomfort. But yes, you were feeling uncomfortable. You wanted to tell them to stop talking about you and him but instead you just put on that calm facade. Your friend looked at you and knowing that you would not like it, she changed the subject. 

"Where should we head to?" Jongup asked when the four mischiveous boys were teasing you or actually Yongguk again.

"Sushi bar?" Himchan smiled at his dongsaengs. He was extra nice whenever it comes to Japanese food.

"Isn't it expensive?" Zelo scrunched his nose.

"Someone is treating. We should grab that chance." Himchan whispered but it was loud enough for everyone to hear.

Daehyun said cheerfully," Or shall we go and eat cheesecake?"

"No. No. Let's go for meat. Barbeque~!" Youngjae exclamied.

 Himchan whined," I said sushi. It's the best."

"What's up with hyung and sushi nowadays," Zelo pouted," Don't tell me you are hitting on the shopkeeper, hyung."

Himchan hit Zelo's head," Aish. Why would I like that old Japanese lady. Sushi is good for fall."

"Yah yah. Take the girls opinoins too," Yongguk said while looking at you. He noticed that you were quite the whole way." Let them choose."

Jongup agreed," That's what I was going to say too."

"Yongguk only knows ~~~," Himchan pouted like threw a tantrum and looked at you.

Yongguk saw your pink shade on your cheeks and quickly said," It's not like that. You guys seemed to forget that they are also here that's why."

You looked down feeling kinda hurt. *Of course it's like that. Why am I thinking the other way?* 

" Yongguk is correct! How can you choose only what you like!?" Your friend laughed a little and turned to you," What do you want to eat chingu?"


After so much pursuasion of Himchan, all of you went to the sushi shop. Your friend and Jongup went to the counter to order while you and the boys went to take a seat. You stood for a while thinking of choosing the furthest seat from Yongguk.

Himchan exchanged looks with Daehyun and pointed at the seat beside Yongguk to you," Oh ~~~. Sit here. I think Jongup will want to sit beside her."

When Daehyun saw you hestitating he said,". Our hyung doesn't bite." 

"I think we're really making it awkward," Youngjae said while looking at between you and Yongguk.

"Sit here," Yongguk nodded at you," Jongup will want to sit with her." 

You went to sit there. *Am I the only one finding this hard?*

"Don't worry. It's awkward for me too." Yongguk said without looking at you.

You nodded. You did not want to talk to him anything. You were afraid that when you talk to him those memories you were trying to forget would come flooding to you again and you might regret breaking up with him. 

Yongguk looked at you for a while. He noticed how you lookeed uncomfortable and rigid.

"The food will arrive soon," your friend said when she and Jongup came to the table. She noticed you sitting beside Yongguk. Although a part of her feel sorry for you, she was quite happy because she got to sit beside Jongup. The food came after a while and all of you duck into the food. 

"Oh hyung, I was gonna eat that." Zelo scrunched his face at Himchan who quickly grabbed the last piece of sushi. 

"Hyung can we order more? Himchan hyung ate everything this time too." Youngjae asked his hyung hoping he would agree to buy them. It was already the third time they ordered again.

"You can if you're going to pay for yourself. I had treated you enough." Youngguk said while taking out money from his wallet ready to pay for the food. 

Youngjae pouted and looked at his watch only to screech in horror," Oh no! I'm late for my English class. I'll be going first!" He quickly ran out of the shop and headed home. 

"I guess it's time for us to go home now too." you told your friend.

Yongguk looked at you for a brief moment. *The first thing she says is about going back?*

"I'm will be going back now. Bye guys and thanks hyung." Daehyun got up and smiled at the leader. 

"Hyung, can you send me back?' Zelo looked at him pleadingly.

Daehyun complained but did not look annoyed," Arraso. Himchan hyung you wanna come too?"

Himchan nodded and stood up. Yongguk looked at you and pondered whether he should take you home. He was comtemplating whether it was good to ask you or not when your friend said," I'm going out with Jongup."

You were a little surprised but smiled at her teasingly and said," Okie mam`. I'll go back home now." 

You stood up when Yongguk grabbed your hand," Umm... I- Want me to send you back?"

Your eyes fall on his hand. How you had wished that he would hold again.You were going to reject when he stood up and said," I'm sending you back. Come." 

You looked back at your friend and she waved at you. She was now looking at you like your-crush-is-taking-you-back-home. You rolled your eyes at her but deep down you were happy.

The way home was awkwardly quiet. Yongguk looked at you and he wanted at ask you a lot of questions. Why did you break up with me? What did I do wrong?

You looked at the ground. You wanted to ask him many questions but you stayed quiet. Why is he sending me back? Why is he looking at me like that? Isn't he afraid that his girlfriend will see us? 

You shook your head and turned towards him, " I think next time we shouldn't walk together. If your girlfriend sees, it's not good."

He said briefly," It's alright."

You shook your head," She might get wrong idea."

He looked at you straight in your eyes and said," Is it bothering you too much? I can break up with her." 

You looked flustered. Am I hearing it right? What is he talking about?

"You're really... still the same," you whispered the last part.

He narrowed his eyes," What are you talking about?"

"Nothing. Just let it be. I'll go now." you turned to walk away when he pulled you back.

"Wait," he sighed. *Should I ask her? Or should I not...*

"What?" you looked at him curiously. 

*Damn her curious eyes. They make me want her again.* "Why did you break up with me?" he whispered.  

You were surprised at his question but stayed calm. The flashback hit your memory.

You were walking to the gym when you heard the chatter of a group of people. 

"Will you still be with ~~~ until the rest of your life?" a boy asked. It looked like they were playing truth or dare. 

You stopped in your track hearing your name. 

After a pause a voice answered," I can break up with her..."

You clearly remembered the low husky voice. It was Yongguk's. *He doesn't take our relationship seriously.*

Back in the reality, instead of telling him about the reason, you said the same exact thing when you dumped him. "I grew tired of you." And you walked into your house. 

He stood there hurt hearing that again. I thought you loved me. I thought we were fine. If you grew tired of me, why do you look sad when you see me with her? Why do you pink when I look at you? Why do you seem uncomfortable and shy when others tease us? Why are you making me think that you miss me? And why are you... giving me false hopes? 

You ran into your room and break down. You fool. You never change. You still talk about break up lightly. I was afraid that I would be miserable when you dump me. I was afraid that I would not be able to let you go. I was afraid that I might cling on you if we continue. Maybe I cared too much about my ego? 

What you did not know is the latter part of his answer then. 

"I can break up with her... but I don't think I'll do that. Cos I'm afraid to lose her." 


Hey there you. Thank you so much for reading this until the end. I lubbssss you. Thanks~!

For those who read this until the end, there is B.A.P dorky gif. I love them so much. How about you guys???