False hope

False Hope

You walked out of your class and walked along the corridor to go to your next class. Most students looked at you and gave you a small smile. You were quite popular in your school. First of all, you were a scholar student loved by teachers and principal. Second, you were smart and friendly. And lastly, you had dated the school kingka. 

Bang Yongguk was a new student. He was rich and popular with his good looks. He and his group of friends was named B.A.P which stands for Best, Absolute and Perfect. The whole school wanted to date one of them. Come on, there is nothing to lose with dating handsome boys. 

You remembered the day when he confessed you. He looked so shy but managed to give you a love letter. 

"Hey..." Yongguk called you while you were putting books in your locker.

You turned to him and smiled at him, "Hi."

Your best friend who was beside you had that sheepish smile on her and you know exatly what that smile meant. You had told her that you had a crush on him and now she was looking at you like your-crush-is-talking-to-you-now. 

Yongguk gripped onto the paper which he had written the night before to tell you his feelings," Umm... I..."

His friends who came with him snickered at how he was trembling. Himchan smiled at you from behind and pushed Yongguk a little, telling him to just give the letter. Yongguk was looking everywhere but you and you could see how nervous he was. You did not know what he came to you for but you assumed that he came to ask help for the exam. 

He sighed and finally looked to you, "Here. Take this and read it at home."

Youngjae rolled his eyes at Yongguk's word choice. Zelo was laughing at him quietly. Was he confessing or giving orders?

You looked at him and took the paper, "Umm... ok."

Youngguk turned to go back when you stopped him.

"Wait."

He closed his eyes. He was nervous and did not want to see you yet. *Will she say no? What if she doesn't want to be in a relationship yet? Or what if she doesn't like me?*

You took out a book from your bag," You left this book in the Math class yesterday."

He reached out to take it and accidently brushed his hands against yours. His ears pinked at the slight touch.

"Umm... thanks." he walked away.

Back in the present, you smiled at the flashback of the memory. He did not know that your heart was trembling madly too. You walked into the class and what you saw make your froze for a while. There in the class was Yongguk and his new girlfriend talking and smiling at each other. You diverted your eyes to the next direction and walked to your  table trying not to think about it. 

*Why would I feel something about him talking with another girl? We're not together anymore.*

You sat down at your chair and started to take out your books. Unknowingly, your eyes happened to look at him. 

You saw him laughed at her punch line. You sighed and mentally scolded yourself for sitting at the back. After a while, the teacher came in. When you stood up to greet the teacher, you saw Yongguk turned back to look at you. 

You pinked a little," Attention, class. Greet teacher. Annyeonghasayo." you bowed.

During the class, instead of concentrating on your lesson, you happened to look at what Yongguk and his girlfriend were doing. They exchanged glances. Smiled. Scribbled on each other notes. You cannot help but think back of the time you spent with him and shook your head. 

Soon, it was after school. You took your bag and walked out of school with your best friend. 

"So he is dating that junior now." your friend said when she saw B.A.P boys ahead, "It's not surprising since he is a kingka."

You just let out a soft chortle. You remembered about last night when he called you. He was drunk. You regretted after answering his call because he kept telling that he missed you. 

"Hey!" someone in front turned around and shouted.

You looked up and saw B.A.P boys looking back at you and your friend. 

"What's up?" your friend answered back. Actually, you and B.A.P boys were good friends before dating him. Your friend thinks it was best to stay normal so that you won't look like a desperate single. 

You put up a fake smile and walked towards them.

"Hi, noona." Zelo waved at you a little. You smiled back at him but this time it was sincere. 

"We're just going to head out to eat," Daehyun, the school flirt, said," Hyung thinks we should call you guys along."

Yongguk looked flabbergasted," Yah! I never said that."

"I mean Himchan hyung." Daehyun looked back at him amusingly. 

Himchan hung his hand around Yongguk shoulders and laughed," That's what I said, Yongguk."  Yongguk rolled his eyes.

"Come along," the smart- Youngjae said," Hyung said it's his treat."

"This time it's Yongguk," Himchan said in a serious tone," I never said that." 

You tried to supress your laughter. Himchan had always been the most stingy one in B.A.P. 

Yongguk rolled his eyes again," You can just tell me to treat you. You don't need to call others." 

It pained you a little when you heard him call you 'others'. *He think of me as someone extra? Then why did he call me last night?*

"You wouldn't treat us unless there is someone else~" Daehyun sang the last part teasingly and eyed you secretly. That was true. When you and Yongguk were dating, Yongguk would not treat his friends unless there was you. 

Himchan cleared his throat loudly in a teasing manner. Yongguk looked at you for a while and looked away.

"Come along," the kind Jongup told you and your friend. 

Your friend looked at you pleadingly. You nodded at her knowing she had a crush on Jongup.

"Yay! Let's go. It's Yongguk who's treating right?" your friend said. You could clearly see that she was excited to hang out. Well, who wouldn't be excited to hangout with her crush? 


Dan dan dan~ I updated this chapter while I was flooding with ideas. This is not the end yet. However, hopefully for one shot fans, this will end in another chapter so please keep supporting. :) 

And hey, you thank you for reading this boring chapter until the end.

I love you my subbies <3