First

Doors

Do you know that I’m waiting for you?

 

I looked at my phone again and sighed. Just one minute passed since the last time I’ve checked my phone.

 

Still no message.

 

No message about how sorry he was. Nothing about how much he missed me since the last time we have met.

 

He was just in the room next door, but still so far away. I could hear them boys laughing if I pressed my ear tightly against the wall and listened closely.

 

He always said I had the prettiest ears in the world and after he had said that I laughed and told him he was being too cheesy.

To be honest…he is always complementing everything about me, not just only my ears.

 

I should probably be happy.

I should probably run around and tell the whole world that I am his one and only.

 

I mean… it is almost impossible to be his girlfriend.

Thousands (Millions) of fans admire me and are jealous, but here I’m sitting with my eyes teary.

 

Can’t he just be an ordinary boy?

Can’t he just be Byun Baekhyun without fans noticing him?

Why do I have to fall in love with some famous boy?

 

I bit my lower lip and wiped the cool tears away with the sleeve of my sweater.

Still no message.

 

 

I decided to leave the hotel room for a while to explore the area around me.

 

There was a big park next to the hotel. A lot of trees were left and right of the path.

Cherry blossoms above my head, as I was walking further into the park.

 

I was in my thoughts, when I heard girls giggle behind me.

 

I turned around and saw two girls with EXO fan t-shirts. I rolled my eyes and tried to ignore them.

I put out my earphones and started to listen to music.

Still…their voices could be heard through the music.

 

“Oh my god! Baekhyun is so gorgeous! I will marry him in the future!” The one girl said.

 

I increased the volume until the music almost hurt in my ears.

 

“Yes…His neck veins when he is singing…so hot!” The other said and I shook my head.

 

He’s not yours…he’s mine.

 

I walked away. I was tired of everybody seeing Baekhyun and talking about him. I feel like everybody is meeting him but me.

 

 

I was in my hotel room again, sitting on my bed, my arms wrapped around my knees, while I was reading a thick book. It was getting darker outside and the white pages of my book appeared grey.

Strands of black hair were falling into my face, blocking my sight. I tucked them behind my ear and closed my eyes.

 

~ “The end…”

I closed the book and looked at him. He was watching me, when he suddenly came closer and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

We were sitting on my bed and I had been reading a story out to Baekhyun.

He really liked that. He said he liked listening to my soft voice.

 

Our faces were only few inches away from each other and I could feel his breath on the tip of my nose.

Baekhyun smirked and touched my cheek.

“Please read another story out to me!” ~

 

I stopped reading, when I heard footsteps in front of the door, followed by someone knocking the door.

I put a wooden bookmark inside the book, marking the letters I’ve already read and slowly stood up, wondering who was bothering me in the middle of my evening reading session.

 

 

I opened and a familiar person wrapped his arms around me.

I remained silent and just inhaled his sweet scent, while he rested his head on my mine.

 

I’m sorry.

 

He lightly pushed me further into the room and closed the door behind me.

 

I should have messaged you.

 

He moved away and looked at me. His beautiful slender hands searching for mine.

 

I should have quit everything just to see you.

 

With his left hand he brushed my long black hair out of my face and noticed clear tears were slowly running down my white cheeks.

 

I should have told you more often

 

He weakly smiled and kissed my tears away.

 

That

 

He slightly brushed his lips over mine.

 

I love you.

 

 



 

This one is pretty short ^^

I hope you still like it. 

This story somehow came into my mind, when I wasn't able to sleep. So I grabebd my mom's iPhone and typed it :DD 

 

AND: The next chapter is gonna be in Baekhyun's perspective...Please really look forward to it !! ♥

 

Please comment,

Please subscribe,

Please do also read my other fanfics (that youlw really make me happy) :D

 

Do you have Facebook? => please help me like ♥ ♦ https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=518410461585804&set=a.427002074059977.1073741828.426954594064725&type=1