Maze

Captivated Soul

His body flinched slightly as he turn around avoiding the shining sun piercing through the curtain in his apartment, he hums softly as he turn on the other side once again disliking the heat of the sun bothering his deep slumber. "It's still too early" he whisper softly at himself as he finally decided to force himself up seating on the bed while he wipe his eyes.

"Ah!" he shot up from his bed the moment he remembered back the incident that happened last night; he was already wide awake from the memories of the nightmare as he run across the room opening the door and make his way towards his roomate room which was opposite of his, opening the door he frowned seeing there was no presence of someone inside the room. Even inside the apartment the silent enviroment is just the same as when he wake up like his usual days.

Junsu-ya~

His fingers slide in his hair scratching his head and messing his bedhair before his eyes lower to the floor slightly sadden by the fact he yet again couldn't meet with his roomate, Yoochun even though he was wide awake in the morning, Junsu eyes glances to the side of the room only to notice something fallen off from the wall. Tilting his head to the side he entered Yoochun's room once again to pick up the polaroid photo on the floor smiling as the image bring back memories to when they were still young teenagers; indeed he knew Yoochun for years already but somehow along the way because of their busy schedule they couldn't even speak one word at each other let alone text messaging between them.

"Hmm..." just as he turn around he hums when he found something unfamiliar inside the room and a sense of curiousity fill his mind as Junsu take one after one step towards the slightly open drawer of the study desk. Junsu frowned once his fingers grab the drawer end ready to pull it open revealing what inside but there was a slight doubt and confusion on his heart that he shouldn't be rumaging through Yoochun's stuff without his permission. But after a silent decision, he determine to find out what is that guy hiding and Junsu even thought that this might be some answer that might lead to what changes Yoochun who is warm-heart to this cold being he is right now.

Opening the drawer with a strong determination, Junsu eyes widen by what he saw the hidden content inside it; it was Junsu's photo. Not the one taken by Junsu himself nor it's a photo that was taken with him knowing. These photos inside the drawer were photo taken by someone who might be following him everywhere. A sort of rage shot through Junsu's adrenaline shock and confuse at this event right before his eyes, he take all the photos out from the drawer and scattered it everywhere on the floor.

"What the is this? I need explai---" his eyes widen in shocked as he kneeled down on the floor taking few shots that seem familiar and slightly scare him. It was Junsu wearing black clothes, pants and his camera bag slung across his body seeing him as if walking down an alley. Junsu pushed those thoughts aside as he muttered. "It's recent..this photo was recen..." his words came off unfinished yet again as the photos in his hand fall on the floor while his eyes stare at one of the photo. "At that time...the black shadow....he...." Junsu clenched his trembling hands trying to keep his sanity in place and not fall over like last time. "....was there...? Yoochun is there?" his voice crack from the fear wielding up inside his body. It can't be, is this another nightmare like before. Please tell me it is.

Junsu get up from the floor and start rumaging through all Yoochun stuff not caring if he asked for Yoochun permission or not, Junsu just needed to search for another explaination that might be connected to all these photo scattering on the floor. "Yoochun-ah..." his lips kept softly and silently calling out to his friend's name as his hand busy taking out and throwing Yoochun stuff aside.

He walks towards Yoochun closet and opening it he start throwing Yoochun's clothes here and there, not finding anything from the one hanging inside it, he change his search towards the neatly folded clothing organized and clean inside the closet. "Anything just please anything..." Junsu mutters silently as he pull out the trousers and making a mess inside Yoochun's room not caring if ever his friend was to find out. "Just ing please prove I'm not insane dammit!" his anger rile up as Junsu shout inside the room feeling his emotion mixed into anger and fear.

"Wha---the hell" his heart stopped for a moment when he notice a black plastic bag hidden inside the closet where people might bypass it since it's difficult to see with only one look. Junsu quickly grab on it and open it expecting inside the plastic bag might have some answer he is seeking right now but never did he knew it just lead to another maze. A greater maze that even himself was shocked as he stare upon the evident on his hand; a white shirt tainted in;

"B---blood?" only a word left Junsu's lips before he heard the clicking of the main entrance door opening.

A/N: I like how the flow of this story. Hehe might be updating this daily.