Shadow

Captivated Soul

Limping his way towards the dark alley, his left hand was place against his chest helding back the stabbing pain he obtained from the fight just now. He hated now he smell right now; reek of blood which were mix of his and the people he encountered just now. He slam himself against the dark alley wall making sure he was deep enough for anyone not to notice him; not that anyone will since it's already in middle of the night and few drunk people were only passing by laughing and probably didn't even know of his existance there. "Ughh..." he let out a muffled groans as his body start to give in to the pain, sliding down against the wall a tears fall on his cheek. "J~"

"You've done pretty good job. As expected from one of my favorite" a shadow sudden appeared infront of the guy and yet he wasn't suprised nor shock upon the sudden appearance, more like he was expecting him.

"Shut up..." he cursed under his breathe as he flinch in trying to move.

His blurry eyes glances over the faceless shadow before him and look up; though knowing the fact no matter how many time he tried the face that probably not only him but everyone wanted to know wouldn't be seen. Just before his eyes the faceless shadow transform into a figure with pair legs just like any human being but as expected it lack the most important thing; features. "You have been showing good loyalty to my order Yunho" the hands of the faceless figure called 'J' his hair to the back of his ears.

Yunho move away from the hands touching him. "Don---don't touc---me" his words unclear from the stabbing pain on his chest that slowly become unbareable for Yunho to withstand any longer.

"Should I heal you? But it's gonna cost everything that you killed back then..." once again the hands wanders across his face; his cheeks, jawline, the tip of Yunho nose and eventually the tip of the finger rest against Yunho lips.

This time, Yunho didn't move away nor did he glance away from the figure crouching before him. He looked up at the faceless figure even though not knowing what the face emotion might be but the hands were enough to show what might that features be showing now; worries. Why would he... "You're just a shadow serving under that filthy devil" Yunho muttered harshly declining the unfamiliar affection he receive from J.

This selfishness of yours going to cost him...

J tightly grab onto Yunho's hair pulling on it as he used his given strength to throw the injured man across hitting his back on the opposite. Yunho yelped loudly and he bend down as he flinched in pain at every movement he make. I can't touch you, I know... "You're nothing, nothing---" Yunho words were cut off when the figure hand grab onto the collar of his shirts only to throw him away upon another wall not caring for every crying pain Yunho let out.

I'm scared you know, so scared at the fact that we were so beautiful. Do you remember, you taught me what love was like, Jaejoong~... Yunho cough and blood splattered out from his mouth dirtying his shirts even more. J didn't give a sign of stopping as he once again grab Yunho by the collar and thrown him aside once again leaving Yunho yelping in pain and coughing blood even worse.

Darkness, day and light, he wouldn't remember you, he wouldn't have emotion, nor will he be able to show them...

"....--son I'm shadow!" My existance, myself disappeared as a whole... J couldn't control his rage as he grab onto Yunho's shirt collar once again attempting to throw him away aside but he stopped half-way seeing the other passed out upon his outrage just now. He couldn't felt anything even if someone was to stab through his heart but this feeling inside of him make him wonder if this how it felt to be stab by a knife at their heart. You're the reason I'm shadow, I want to erase, forget everything because now I hate you, you are mean.

J lean down against the lifeless body, hearing the slow heart beat rate which could stop at any second if he were to leave Yunho behind in this dark alley. "I am nothing just like you said..." J whisper softly against Yunho ears before he move away and disappeared into the darkness. Without anyone knowing nor did Yunho himself, he wake up the next day only to find himself laying on top of a hospital bed; when asked the nurse, it is said his injuries isn't that serious when someone sent him here.

A/N: Do you like it how the fics is going? If ever please leave a comment or even critique, it's very welcome tho I know my grammar isn't that good. In learning stage tho I've write for pretty long time already. Plus new poster is up and it's made by me. Kekeke. Happy?