The 7th District

Captivated Soul

His eyes open as he stare at the empty ceiling of his room, looking aside he found no presence of his roomate and then he averted his eyes towards the clock which says it 7PM. He have been sleeping throughout the whole day and he did not notice it, he pouted knowing the fact at very least his roomate could do was wake him up so that he wouldn't miss the lunch at the cafeteria. "What a troublesome fellow" commented him on his roomate. 

Making his ways towards the curtain he pull aside revealing the beautiful dark skies that put a smile up on his lips. "It's time for shoot Junsu" he chuckles softly at his own words before walking away to grab his jacket place at the end of the bed alongside with his precious camera which was a gift from his father. Like his daily routine, he bring his camera and walks outside the town in the 7th District venturing the night life and sky,  he spotted a good place where he could take a few nice shots of the night activities.

"What a nice view..." he said as his index finger continue snapping pictures of the couple currently smiling and staring against each other eyes full of love bird; Junsu particularly enjoy this moment and that is the main reason why he chooses to go outside when the sunlight already set where humans face actually calm down and more relax rather than the frown depressed humans on the daylight. "Come on you should feed her~" he commented on the next action the male should take as if the couple were his models. But as to Junsu expectation, the male did take a spoon of ice-cream and feed her allowing Junsu to capture those beautiful moment of the couple.

This is how my cycle of life have been.
Waking up, staring at the night sky, capturing pictures.

After taking another few shots of the couple, he pull back and properly seated himself on the bench park while he go through the photo he just shoot through his lense camera, lips forming smile he could spent his lifetime capturing this interesting part of humans that full of emotion. Maybe he himself lack some of it but the fact that human faces could reveal so much emotion in just one photo, Junsu couldn't ask for anything better. Disturbing his fun, his phone rang and he look to the caller ID noticing it was nonetheless other than his roomate. "Oh...why are you calling me?" he listen carefully as to what might be important for his roomate to call him directly. "Eh, you won't be com---" his words stopped half-way as his eyes stare deep into the darkness of those tree which reveal a pair of legs were standing there wearing a black hood and jeans yet the face of its owner is hidden from the darkness.

"Kim Junsu-sshi?" his roomate call him from the other end but instead of replying he hung up the call and stand on his feet from where he was seating just now. He take one step closer, and that pair of legs continue to stand still. Junsu felt creepy as his hair stands noticing the fact that pair of legs was standing and facing him, where he seated just now and didn't even make any move as Junsu come closer to it. 

This is how my cycle of life have been.
Waking up, staring at the night sky, capturing pictures.
But....that night changes everything.

Junsu walked further towards where the moonlight wasn't shining, he tilted his head to side feeling his heartbeat when his instict suddenly resound inside his head that figure was actually waiting for him; standing there alone and luring him towards the darkness which he never step his foot in. At those words in his heart resound, he stopped half-way from stepping into where the mist of darkness seem to be inviting him. That figure is waiting. Frowning at the angst he currently in he back away one step. "What the fuc---" he curses under his breathe as his words are wrong because at that one step back he take, the figure legs move one step forward; Junsu felt his legs shaken and took another step backward and just to his expectation that legs also move towards him and the moonlight slowly shine half part of his body and even if Junsu couldn't see his face which still hidden in the darkness, yet he knew a pair of eyes wickedly staring upon him inside those mist.

"Go...away!" his voice shaken as he take one step back and found himself slip through tree branches and fall on his back. The moon was brightly shining upon him as if the only barrier that protecting him and that dark figure was actually the light from the moonlight. For the first time ever Junsu felt safer being in the place where there is light.

"One day, darkness will overwhelm those light. At that time, I will come and get you."

Junsu eyes grew wide in fear upon those eerie voice and something he knew wasn't human-like; a man, that voice was surely a man and its not human. He back away and his hand accidentally pressed upon the camera he dropped just now from fearing those darkness and a flash suddenly lit up the darkness; kachink. A picture was taken accidentally and Junsu shivered in fear as those voice chuckles, he noticed that suddenly the moon light that was shining upon the park and have been the safe barrier between him and that monster slowly disappearing as if darkness was slowly eating up the light that was protecting Junsu. "Oh...Shi---" he quickly stand up on his two feet dashes away with all his will towards his home not wanting to experience that again. Junsu thought while he was running away that maybe he was just dreaming since he was sleeping throughout the entire day.

"Right, everything was just a dream" comforted Junsu upon himself not wanting to believe all those ridiculous thought he have just now.