Welcome back Myself!

I'm a Limited Edition Girl!

Its the day! The Day!!! DAnce!! Wohooo!!! I jump on my bed and jump and jump and fall! OUCH!! My !

"Byul Sweetheart are you okay in there?" Argh~ My butttttttt!!! Oh wait! mom!

"I'm Okay!!" I quickly get up and take a shower. Ahh~ I love shower in early morning. It's remind me about that cold river, i use to play back then. Wargh! I miss them..i miss my friend and i miss all those extreme activity i been before. And i miss being me.. Okay! I'm done!

"I'm reborn now~" Ah~ I just love the feeling after take shower. Why? Because i smell nice than you..huhu..no seriously, wake up and go take your damn shower dude. GOD!

"What should i wear? Where should I go? What i' going to do? And most important! What should i eat??" Damn you Byul Min. You human and eat Food. What else?You zombie and eat your Mom ? Shut the fish up!

There i done. My jeans, jacket and cap. Oh my cloth! I miss you guys so much?! No make up. No girly, no soft voice or act. Just me! Welcome Back Myself! Hows life? Oh wait! This smell! *snff* Not your stink its...*snff snff* UUU!! CHICKEN!!!! I quickly went to the kitchen. And put my to stair holder and slide to downstairs. Weeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! My mom look shock and confuse look. Yeah mom. I'm a monkey not human. U'uuu a'aa ah

"Morning mom!" Mom! look at my mouth! My teeth. I'm Smiling!! huhu. And why you look at me that way , scanned me from head to toe..and.........? Yeah! Finally you smile.

"Well, promise is a promise." She chuckle slowly. I give her a peck in her cheek and she pinch my cheek! OW Ow! OW!

"Mom, i know i'm adorable~" I give my annoy look. She release my cheek and i take a sit in front of her.

"I don't say that." She smirk.

"Well, my friend said that and grandma approved it!" Huhu~ 

"Your friend? In the village?" She ask while put butter to her fried toaster.

"Yeah. I'm friend with them since i was 6 or 7 years old." I reply while eat sausage that i rolled with bun! And walah! 

"They are boy or girls?"

"4 of them boys and 1 of them are girl." Omnomnom! Arh..how i love food world.~

 "Well, more boys than girl..at least you still be friend with girl. That a relief." She smile and heal a relief breath.. Err..Should i tell my mom that girl was my cat? Hmm...Maybe not.. hihi

"So mom, can you lend me some money...since there a lot of thing i want to buy~ hihi.." Mom..i beg you with my adorable look..MEOW!

"Promise me to take care of yourself."

"Small matter! No problem!" I chuckled and continue eat.

.......................

"Ajusshi, can you sent me to the town and left me there?"

"Okay miss." He nod and open the door for me.. UUUH~ feel like a king~