Babo Dae Hoong

I'm a Limited Edition Girl!

"Yah hyung. Why are you greet that girl in friendly way?" I take a sit face to him. I'm totally disappoint at you Hyung! TOTALLY!!

"That was the second girl that don't afraid at me since i'm in highschool, you know." Yongguk continue ate his ramen, ignoring Dae Hyun. The girl scare at you because of your voice and look hyung. 

"Argh! It was useless. I thought if you greet her, she will afraid and get a goosebump."

"Why you want she to be that way?" Yongguk stop eating. Aish hyung, that a stupid question.

"Just forget it." Ah Hyung... Sometime you surely useless. And my phone ringing.. is that her? Calling me to beg to apologise.? i quickly take out my phone and answer.

"Hello." Cool and steady style.

"Yah! Jung Dae Hyun! Where are you? I've been waiting here for an hour already!!" Ouch! My eardrum! I look at screen. Babbleboy.

"What do you want Yong Jae? I'm at home right now. Durp!"

"HOLYMOTHERERIMGONNAKILLYOUJERK!!! That it! I'm not going to help you anymore about your academic problem. Solve it yourself between you and your teacher! Don't ask me to help you again!! Tut Tut tut" Crap! I forgot about that! Great! I need to find new tutor. Dafuq who? Yongguk? I look at him. Then he look at me back. I was about to ask help and

"Don't ever dare ask me to help you." He give his dead look. Gosh! You using this look to me and not to that stupid girl. That girl! This is all because of you, ByulMIN!!!!!!!! I'm soo...

"ing Hate You!" I shout out loud! Well that was good! I chuckled and stop when look at Yongguk who stop eating ramen. Urgh! Gross. He slurp his ramen until finish while look at me.

"You what?" He ask. Okay! I hate his voice, i hate that look and i hate the tone.

"I'm-ing Hungry. Whatever!" I left him and run into my relax peace room~~Let see there a picture of cute kitty playing ball~ Cheesecake~ My teammate~ Omma! Appa! Hyungnim! and the last one is my highest math result which is 97%, when was it? Ah! Kindergarden. Aww~ What a great achievement. That time i was too clever.

See i told you, my room can make my mad go away~And there a knock, the most annoying things.

"Hyung! Are you in there? Him Chan hyung already finish cooking. Come down to eat!" Junhong voice. I love this boy. Always tell me a good news.

"Coming!" I yell and quickly open the door and grab Junhong arm! Let go! Food Food! I quickly take a sit next to Junhong

"Okay! Lets eat!"

"I'm home!" Yongjae voice come from the main door. Himchan quickly stand up and went to him. He grab Yongjae to his seat. Come on hyung! Your not his mom!

"Lets eat." Himchan say cheerfully to all .

"Junhong! You know today, a girl just transfer from Mokpo." Yongguk start to chit chat. Hyung! I just receive my mental treatment because of that girl.

"Really? How is she look like?" Come on! You too Junhong!?

"She nice! and guess what she greet me while wave her hand." Yongguk start to excited. All of them stop eating and look at him except me. Lets get into my food world. 

"Hye Dae Hyun! Long time not see you!" The beef greet me! Aww you miss me!

"Hey Dae Hyun, Look at me! Do you think i look fat?" The chicken stand up and starting to pose like a model.

"No chicken! You look amazing and delicious!"

"Dae Hyun! Stop your imagination now and look at me!" Bibimbap start to call me. 

"Yes bibimbap, i'm looking at you." I reply. Bibimbap sigh and look at the rice. Suddenly rice punch me! Ouch!!!! and all the food fly away from me and all the member appear look at me.

"Aigoo...hyung. You hallucinating again." Junhong put his palm on his face so other member except Yongjae, he smirk while rub his fist, Could be the rice...? Then Himchan punch the table and make everybody shock.

"Start eating before food gets cold. Thank you." And he continue eating. I follow him and grab every opportunity while the other still in shock. Yummy! Yummy! 

"Urm! Where was i? Ah yes! Her name Byul Min!" That it! I put my bowl away and stand up.

"I'm not hungry." I went to the kitchen and wash my hand. All the member still staring at me. 

"What are you looking at?!" I yell and they continue eating. Then i walk to my room.

"What up with him?" Jong Up ask slowly to Yongguk.

"Heartbroken" Yongguk answer and make everyone laugh. These boys!

"I heard that!" I yell and everyone start laugh louder. Urgh! Frust!!!

.......................................................

"Oh you were saying she not even afraid of him after she knew who he was and she bravely against his word. That why he frust?" Yongjae ask with cheer sound. Yongguk nod.

"I like that girl. I should thankful to her for what she did." They all chuckle loudly.


Hump!I'm done playing game! and I'm bored...what should i do now. I look at bed and i saw my phone. No no no Dae Hyun! Its not good disturbing people sleeping except.. hehe! I quickly grab my phone and call her number.

"Hell-o~?" She answer. Oh! You sleeping Silly girl. That good!

"Yah! Wake up! Are you coming late to school miss Byul?!" I copy my teacher voice to wake her up! buwhahahah!

"Huh?! What??" She yell. Hold daehyun! Don't laugh yet! And i heard something fall!

"Ouch! I fell!!" Hahahahahaha!!! I laugh.

"Is there something wrong? You only have 5 minutes from now!"

"5 MINUTES?!! I Just wake up and OUCH!!! My Hand!" She sound like in pain. Is she hurt?

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm okay! It just OucH!!! Okay! My arm hurt! And why outside still dark? Wait! What time is it?" Not the time yet Daehyun! 

"Okay! Who are you!! It only 3 am!!!!! You dumb !!" She yell and pause a while. And i burts laugh!

"Yah! Dae Hoong!!! Its not funny!! And I hate you!" I stop laughing.

"Its Dae Hyun not Dae Hoong!!!" Okay i'm mad! Seriously, when is the time she will called my name in right prounounce?

"Whatever it Dae Heiunn! Why your named is totally hard to pronounce! Urgh! This is totally annoying. Guess what, your jokes totally over! I almost broke my arm. You think that funny?! Don't make me take my gun and shoot your !"

"What th-? You? Shoot my ?" Wow! 

"E-err.. I mean your ! No i mean your Blublublublujhkljioshklhajksdhkhd You don't have any credits anymore, please reload" Tut Tut she disconnect. Buahahahahaahahaha! Silly girl! I paid monthly and i'm not use credit! Okay, she funny-dorky girl. Maybe i can use her as a toy. My entertaiment toy.

"Hyung, can i come in?" Junhong voice. What now?!

"Hyung, can i ask about math question?"

"Are you nuts? I'm totally at that."

"B-but i look your math score. You got 97%" He point to my wall. This boy!!

"That was my kindergarden mark you fatass!"

"Why you stick it to your wall?"

"Because that was my highest mark in my entire life. Can you just get out from here?"

"Okay. I guess i just ask Youngjae hyung."

"Fine! Go!"

"o..kay?" And Junhong left my room. Okay! now, what should i do to her tomorrow? Something evil? hehe